» List all forums
» » Forum: Events!
» » » Thread: [Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle: Recycled Reconstruction! Winners Announced!
» » » » Post: [Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle: Recycled Reconstruction! Winners Announced!
Print at Dec 1, 2020 6:36:35 AM
|Posted by Clotho at Dec 11, 2018 1:52:50 AM|
[Event] 2018 December (not) Daily Doodle: Recycled Reconstruction! Winners Announced!
Did you know? Pirates were into recycling way before recycling was cool. True story! What with all those months stuck on a ship, too busy pillaging gold to bother with the basics. And frankly, it's not a good idea to throw those handy containers, barrels, and whatnot overboard. Best to put them to good use, YARR!
So, what does this have to do my doodles, you ask. Everything! I say.
Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to create a drawing or blueprint of a recycled item. Something that any pirate worth their salt would use in their ships or homes. The tricky part is that you must use things that can be found in any pirate's ship and that would normally be thrown away. Some examples are: empty rum barrels, empty crates, old quills, parchment, etc, etc, etc.
Concept Art: (one image showing your concept)
Concept Description: (a brief paragraph, 100 words max, describing your concept)
What do you have to do?
* Come up with a concept that could (in theory) be made from waste found in ships. The idea is to give an old item a brand new purpose!
* You can use as many items as you want, as long as they can all be found on a pirate's ship.
* 2-D artwork to demonstrate your idea. This could be a blueprint, a drawing or sketch. Use of in-game graphics is permitted.
* Post a completed image of your creation (maximum size 600 x 600) in this thread. (You may also link to a larger version if you wish)
* Come up with a brief paragraph to describe your concept and explain how it works or what it aims to improve. There is a hard limit of 100 words for this.
* Submit your entry in this thread following the template above
Deadline is on Thursday December 13, 2018 at 10am game time
Prizes will be flexible, depending on the quantity and quality of entries.
* Only one entry per player
* If you cannot post an image, please post a link to an online hosting site like Imgur.
* Design must be original and your own, and not designs submitted to other contests, but may contain in-game artwork.
* Double check your entry to make sure your image link works and that you have not exceeded the word count for the description.
* You may edit your post up until the deadline.
* Entries must follow the general rules for December (not) Daily Doodles
* Have fun creating!
Avatar by Ezmerelda
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net