mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 24, 2020 1:30:12 AM

Posted by hidemyhoney at Dec 9, 2018 10:47:17 PM
Re: The Great Fedorov was Perma Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I was on Cerulean puzzling in a blockade, some alt, I forgot the name logs in and announces that Fedorov, was permanently banned from the game. Apparently he was in a deep heated argument with majorjr and fourteen. In the end he was permanently removed from the game. Can we afford to keep losing players due to OM's taking sides and favoring whoever they like?

If this is true, it is a terrible loss to the game, with the loss of Fedorov, who has alt bashed his ways in SF/Rumble and causing drama between players which has been very entertaining. I don't think this should have been celebrated about, and OMs don't take sides only by evidence same with the law. Can we afford to keep losing players by doing the right thing? Absolutely, RMT people have been given a 2nd chance I'm sure Fedorov will after he apologizes. Because of these situations, we have a less drama-free game, better than stress and swearing all the time on the game and a toxic environment.
I wish you the very best in your future endeavors Sir Fedorov.
----------------------------------------
Lets bring the community together! <3

Yumisa is hawt (Its true, its damn true). Thanks for avvie.

A fellow victim of neglect, from YPP.

How on earth does Emerald still have players? lolidk

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates