mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 26, 2020 4:41:59 PM

Posted by enanomario at Jan 9, 2018 5:29:54 PM
Re: Blame Brenda Island Plans - Loggerhead

His flag clearly couldn't ever win an island in "the old days" so he's complaining that it's easier now and not an accomplishment to defend why he still couldn't win one now.

Wrong! I actually won more than one island, I financed my own blockades without using my credit card which I bet you lot will never be able to do and I am not complaining, I am just stating facts.
It is easier to "win" in any puzzle nowadays, can you remind me who you are competing against again?. Apparently all you need nowadays to win is a sad story, crocodile tears and be whiny little tart and you will have people throwing their credit cards at you. Nothing great about handing out SYs to people who let you use their credit card to fund a blockade, you claim to be great when you buy your way to a win. Watching the video of that blockades is sad, bnav from all sides was a joke, and how can you be great when you have to 2 vs 1 another flag to even have a chance. I might be wrong but it looks to me BB and the most mediocre flag on the board had to team up to outsource the one flag lacking political knowledge. You guys did great though! Great bnaving ramming your own ships and great skills typing in your cc info.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates