mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 24, 2020 5:06:59 AM

Posted by Filthyjake at Sep 20, 2017 6:38:43 AM
Re: Reasoning behind higher stake poker on Obsidian
Ok no more pillages they pay more then SMH. We all must do the same thing all the time so its fair. LOL But lets get rid of the vestal owners chest cause well its just to much of an advantage for getting a Fam or trinkets.

Of course my post is/was a joke but it just points out there are lots of ways to make more pay then pillaging. Stop Attacking Poker cause you don't like it. All wagers are more likely to pay better then pillaging. Some times people just want to sit at a poker table why should then not get paid. Perhaps people would rather those types (self included yet I love the sea's) Move on to a different game or go to a poker only game.

Cap them all add rakes to all or leave them all alone.

No one complains that X pirate constantly runs things which pays more then jobbing for the same run. This is a game some will do this some will do that that is what makes this game great.

Don't try and force me out to the ships. Since poker was destroyed I spend more times in the shops then ever before. Why cause I need to be able to come and go not stuck on ship. Poker provided that I can walk away take a phone call ect. (I play at work). Keep trying to drive people out to the ships, but don't be upset when the game's population starts trickling down as your making it a pillage only game. More people sit on the dock doing NOTHING then paying poker, lets hand out loitering tickets.

#boycott parlor badges till poker is returned to its 200k glory xP
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates