mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 21, 2021 11:02:51 PM

Posted by wrs1864b at Sep 30, 2013 7:16:50 AM
Re: Anyone knows if there will be more islands colonized on Emerald?

I know the population isn't exactly high at the moment, but I still wonder if more islands will be colonized in the future? Some archipelagoes still don't have a colonized island..

On related note, anyone remembers which island was last colonized on Emerald, and when did it happen?

OOO has not allowed many islands to open in over 5 years, I suspect they will be even more reluctant now that the population has dropped. I hope OOO starts wiping islands and relocating all pirates/houses/stores/ported ships/etc. to nearby islands someday so that new islands can start to be opened.

The documentation in the yppedia seems incomplete, but if I read the official island opening thread correctly, the following are the last two rounds off island openings:

Aug 2006
Jul 2009
Nov 2011 (Both Hunter and Sage, wisely, choose to not open islands. I sure wish Cobalt did likewise.)
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates