mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 20, 2021 8:00:34 AM

Posted by wrs1864b at Sep 5, 2013 5:16:39 AM
Re: Why does it take so long to delete a character

I dont understand the point of that O.o i found my old account that i made 5 years ago! It says something like this Pc already has the maximum amount of free accounts.. Does that mean i need to pay on another account or? XD i just really want to get on that old account :O

I'm not sure what is going on here, what you have said doesn't quite add up.

First, in reference to the thread's title, if you have played a character for even a short amount of time, the game saves that character for something like a week or 10 days after you delete it. This was done so that if you deleted the pirate by mistake, you can petition an OM and get it restored.

Second, there is no restriction on the number of free accounts, per se, there is a restriction on how many new free accounts you can create within a certain time period. If you had an account from 5 years ago, that should in no way stop you from creating a new account now. The restriction is no more than 3 free accounts created in something like a 90 day or 180 day period.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates