mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 17, 2021 2:24:45 AM

Posted by hirsty at Aug 29, 2013 11:32:11 AM
Auction House
Ahoy all,

Now on regular occasions people post here selling or buying items and such. Now when people are searching for these it can take a while and it is hard to know whether that pirate can be trusted such as not paying up or not delivering items - yes i know it can be a direct trade but some may set up other methods or deliver alternatives.

What are you thinking of making?

As the title suggests i am thinking of making a web based auction house that will allow buyers to post their items with a Buy It Now as well as a minimum bid and maybe a maximum bid.

I was also thinking of implementing a pirate rating system so you can spot the good from the bad. I was also looking on speaking to senior OM's to try and get the sub-domain http://auctions.puzzlepirates.com to redirect to the auction house
As i do not have any access to user accounts on PP i cannot bind it to PP accounts the only validation i could do is check the pirate name against the ocean and possibly ask a question or two regarding that pirate.

What about QM3 you was working on?

That is still in the design phase and still looking on designers and artists for that.

This is just an idea, if you have any questions please do ask.

If i am to get 20+ requesting me to do this - i will begin working on it. But just remember, i do work a 40 hour week too so it wont be straight away. (2/20 Requests)

Please note, this is likely to be hosted on a free server with a free domain name

If anyone has any other ideas on how to validate pirates, please do say. Thank you,

Hirsty

F.A.Q

No questions asked yet!
----------------------------------------
Hirsty on Cobalt Ocean

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates