mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 26, 2021 9:21:04 PM

Posted by Robyand at Aug 29, 2013 4:01:59 AM
Puzzle experience event
Hello!
I've noticed that many times the pirates with high experience in puzzles are called "no lifers" or other mean things. (I saw that some days ago on a ship: someone with Transcendent experience was almost insulted for having it). This made me think of an event to "pay" the pirates who spent a lot of time on puzzles.
--First of all, the event and rules will be announced on Events Thread
--What pirates have to do to participate? They only need to post their pirate name and ocean
--What contains this event? After the time for signing up expires, every competitor will be checked on his pirate page and give points for their puzzles experience
ex: Broad-1pts. Solid-2pts. Weighty-4pts. Expert-8pts. Paragon-16pts. Illustrious-32pts. and so on for each experience
--The person with the most points wins. About prizes, I'd like to see a familiar for top (tan or colored)
--I was also thinking about making categories Piracy/Carousing/Crafting/Overall, and every pirate is allowed to join only one category, but I suppose Overall should be the winner of the top prize
--Also I'm not sure if prizes for tops should be given on each ocean or only a winner for all oceans.

This is the main idea of the event; I would like to see what you think about it and if there is any chance to run such an event. I haven't seen any similar event in the past so it's going to be something new.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates