mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 19, 2021 11:35:22 PM

Posted by Notsizzly at May 13, 2013 1:00:42 PM
Re: Question RE: Sea Green and Night Blue Starfish

Just weighing in, and pre-emptively protecting my friend, as I've gotten 2mil offers on it when it was in my possession, and strangely enough people do come out of dormancy occasionally. It's weird, I know.

Also, I have a lot of the eggs you're looking for. I'll only sell duplicates, and if the price is significant, though. I think you said you were only looking on Emerald, but if not, shoot me a tell.

Feel free to send me a PM if you wish to continue this...whatever it is, mate. I don't think this is the place for it neither do I want this thread to get any more derailed.

No idea what you're talking about. Your signature expresses interest in buying certain eggs. I was addressing it and offering you the option to send me a tell in game about it. I have no intent in derailing anything, only attaching a comment to the end of a relevant post to try to be nice. Sorry for whatever confusion was caused.

I apologize. Might have been high on spring.

Now, is it enough information of any kind, historical or..........something, to mention that the indigo starfish is known once being able to be won from a tournament but otherwise remains unknown to be found? idk something like that. Excuse me while I go blah myself.
----------------------------------------
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates