mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 26, 2020 4:46:45 PM

Posted by randomact at Feb 12, 2013 3:24:27 PM
Re: Tyranny...
You said you want fine rum. I don't know exactly, but I would assume that it's not so much the commodities that are the problem, but the need for expert labor to produce it. Anyone making fine rum is going to need to be able to find people that can take jobs at their shoppe/stall, or self supply. If they can't do either of those (I would assume finding labor on blue oceans is going to be harder than it once was), then they can't make the rum you want. Obviously, it's a lot easier to make grog and swill, so you're probably going to have to look at buying that instead of fine rum. Especially if the labor situation doesn't start looking any better.

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about the way islands are being run on Cerulean currently, but maybe someone has been buying up all the supplies in the area recently. Has the situation been this way for a long period of time on the islands you've mentioned, or have you just gotten unlucky with trying to buy ship supplies after someone has gone through and cleaned it out? If it's the former, it's probably a good idea to just look at Garnet from the perspective that Algol seems to have, unless you're prepared to self supply.
----------------------------------------
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates