mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jan 23, 2021 7:51:44 AM

Posted by Ezder at Oct 14, 2011 12:57:28 PM
Re: Intent to juggle some outposts

Dropping on Dilemma islands when they said they couldn't have a friendly this weekend since some of them won't be home is really showing how much you love blockades!

Same with WaR. They asked if we would have a friendly one this weekend, to which I said I couldn't make it due to other issues.

Good luck in the flag sits.

Naw. I didn't ask for a friendly. I informed you that we would drop, seing how you were dormant, so you wouldn't have to see your island gone next time you logged on and never know what happened. The decision was made, no matter your reaction. You asked if we wanted it friendly, I said we're fine with either, which is where you said you would not defend. And that would probably have been the case at any time if I hadn't talked to you first, but being dormant is not a reason to stay unchallenged on your island in my opinion.
----------------------------------------
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates