mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 23, 2020 10:23:12 PM

Posted by Ameranth at Jul 30, 2011 7:21:55 PM
Re: Legacy (You're So Cute)

Also, you can only really blame this jobber difference if the opponent doesn't allow you to catch up, which I don't know if they did. What I do know though, is that you could've beat Legacy the round I saw if you would've just naved a little bit better.

I was JC for Legacy. Right from the start, we were outjobbing FF by 30 or so. When they raised, I waited until they'd gotten within 10 jobbers, then matched. This happened 4 times. Each time after we matched, we'd pull ahead by about 30 jobbers. Eventually FF decided to pull out and stopped raising pay and sending ships in, and that's when they began to actually lose jobbers and the difference became 60+.

We wanted an even cade. Each time we waited to match pay until numbers were within 10. But at even pay, people were far more likely to job for us. I suspect some of the people who would have supported FF were already committed to jobbing for Luxory's cades.
----------------------------------------
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates