mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 5, 2020 6:08:11 PM

Posted by Ameranth at Jul 30, 2011 2:21:28 PM
Re: Legacy (You're So Cute)

Post-Cade (After Fast Forward Pulled out) it was acknowledged by Ameranth that someone had told Fast Forward that it would be a friendly cade. but it wasn't Qvintus, Avienda or Ameranth. ( Was that another part of there plan, to lower our guards ? Just like the licks to get to the center of the tootsie pop.. The world will never know, or maybe just not believe you.

That's a flat out lie. What I told you after the cade, when you came to me demanding to know why we made it sinky, was that nobody from Legacy had ever said it would be non-sinky. I told you that the only people who ever made the claim that it would be non-sinky were from your flag, and that it was a surprise to us. I also told you if you'd wanted it to be non-sinky you should have arranged a friendly cade with us in advance, whcich you didn't.

If you're going to persist in lying and claiming I said things I didn't, I'd be happy to paste the log of our conversation.
----------------------------------------
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates