mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 23, 2020 11:03:22 AM

Posted by Smackey at Nov 6, 2004 9:44:15 PM
Re: Cnossos Blockade - Now has nothing to do with Cookiemonstr
54x wrote: 
Eh. See the other thread on this ^_^ Basically, it's not very costly for anyone to blockade at the moment- and while I agree blockading should be relatively open, I also think there should be consequences if you lose or if you perform in a sloppy way. That way, you can only blockade repetitively if you're successful at it.

That would be stupid. So you screw up once versus one Island, too bad. You screw up versus another, still trying to get some Island, and you mess up. Third time around, you try another, and ye still get beat. Then ye go, full with moral ready for the 4th Blockade, and oops the game punishes you for doing that. And please don't tell me you want the game to be changed if Account = Bob's Account name (WHatever it is) that the rule only applies there. Since that would be the only way to not screwover flags that "Almsot get there, but miss it barely."

Anyway, RD got Cnossos. Well, he's almost there anyway :). It's sad and pathetic that Dolzar had to totally screw up the Island and lay down 2 COnttruction sites intended to be never finished. I wonder if it's possible to tear those down, anyway.
----------------------------------------
"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."- Friedrich Hayek

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates