mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 23, 2020 11:33:35 AM

Posted by MizzUnique at Nov 5, 2004 9:32:03 AM
Re: Cnossos Blockade - Now has nothing to do with Cookiemonstr
RbtCatt wrote: 
Black Sails is not Dead first of all. The comment about them not being able to defend is kind of funny since they did defend it last week. And Kissa is not "judging him on other people's reactions to what he does ingame." She has had to deal with his bad attitude many times in game as well as I have. There is a history of RD tring to make the game miserable for her.

I don't believe anyone is forcing Kissa to be involved with Cnossos. If she has such a problem with RD, she could always stand down as governor and let Black Sails handle it.

Kissa should have reported him for what he has done to make the game miserable for her. This blockade has nothing to do with Kissa, its RD wanting an island, hell even if I was governor, he'd still blockade it.

No matter what tarting goes on in the forums, this will only be sorted on the blockade field. Well done on your defense last week, good luck for this week. As previously said, the best flag on the day will take the island.

- Mizz

EDIT: just fixing up some small mistakes
----------------------------------------
Mizzunique

Sheogorath says: Nemo calls everyone lad or lass though, since he's like a god and we are his children.

Sheogorath says: I can't believe I lost a war to a girl in pink. Next time you won't be so lucky.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates