mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 25, 2020 3:23:06 PM

Posted by chewyshoe at Nov 5, 2004 8:51:30 AM
Re: Cnossos Blockade - Now has nothing to do with Cookiemonstr
CrazyMorg wrote: 
chewyshoe wrote: 
54x wrote: 
stevedave wrote: 
If you remove someone like RD someone will simply take his place. Y!PP needs someone to demonize. Before people tarted about everything RD did they tarted about everything Thanos did. Thanos left, and RD took over.

YPP doesn't need someone to demonise, rather, there always seems to be someone immature enough to say: "Right, I think it'd be fun to play the bad guy..." and then just as we break the first one, another one pops up to take their place.

Not everybody plays the same way diamond. I find rd's play-style interesting and adds somewhat excitement to the game, he is one of the only few who blockades player-owned islands and even tho he doesnt win, its fun for those involed.

Personally I wish every thread would stop being about how much of an ass rd is. Get over it, he isnt going to change and apparently the dev's dont think that its a bannable what he is doing(does). If I thread every thread around about saying how much diamondblade sucked, everybody would get on my back like a bad rash.

noooooooooooo

its fine if its for fun you moron...if its malicious and you want to stop and hender other players from enjoying the game then its not...thats what RD does

hes stated that he plans to blockade cnossos again, thats fun?, hes stated he wants to destroy people fleets to ruin them, thats fun?

blockades can be fun, but its a thin line, and hes snapped it a few too many times...

If you own an island, defend it or loss it. Rd is making legitmate attacks on cnossos, he is not sending in small forces, hes sending in everything he can organise. How the hell is that greifing.

KoshMom wrote: 
chewyshoe wrote: 

Not everybody plays the same way diamond. I find rd's play-style interesting and adds somewhat excitement to the game, he is one of the only few who blockades player-owned islands and even tho he doesnt win, its fun for those involed.

Ah Now I understand the type of "fun" you like. It's the type of fun akin to tripping a little old lady and laughing at her falling down and trying to get up.

Ha.
Ha.
Hilarious.

(not)

What the fuck? How dare you. Your WORSE than robertdonald. Seriously, how dare you even mention that id enjoy something like that. You know NOTHING about me. How about I mute you. I dont wish to play with people who accuse me that i'd actually enjoy something like that.

I had alot of respect for Silver dawn, but after a royal of yours says something like that, I cant help but loss all respect I had for you guys. I know she doesnt represent the opinons of your flag, but just the fact that somebody could say something like that is bad enough. Robert has never stooped to that level.
----------------------------------------
Funny exam answers | Free online contests

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates