mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 24, 2020 7:54:38 AM

Posted by JCorrado at Aug 31, 2004 10:55:02 PM
Questions from a new officer
Ahoy! Thank ye for taking the time to look at this, and thank ye even more if ye take the time to respond.

Question #1: I've noticed that there are 3 types of cannonballs, and I assume that large shots do more damage than smaller ones. Can any ship fire any cannon? Or do only larger ships get to fire larger cannon?

Question #2: If I wanted to put a bid in on a commodity at a Market, and I don't have a shop or warehouse there- do I need to leave a ship to hold the goods until the bid is fulfilled, or do I just need to show up with a ship at some point after my bid is completed? And if the latter, is there a point after which the good get lost from neglect?

Question #3: I know there are several different Archipelagos. Is there any sort of difficulty attached to them? I.E.- are the fights harder in Ruby than they are at Diamond?

Question #4: A sloop gets 4 swabbies if'n you don't have other players on board (or if the other players are green). Do other ships get more swabbies, or is it kind of pathetic and pointless to solo on a War Brig? ("Germy George, you handle the twenty guns; Cheery Charlie, you handle the thirty bilge pumps; Ludicrous Louie, you run the sails, and I'll take the hammer.")

Thank ye again!
Johncorsair
Stumbling Officer of Alpha Gigi
----------------------------------------
Johncorsair.

Watch this sig file for future signatures!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates