mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 27, 2020 4:13:37 PM

Posted by Star09 at Oct 3, 2008 11:03:21 PM
Ilya's Garden
My first assignment was quite a challenge. Ilya wanted to see what I can do with his garden, and as you can see it was in pretty rough shape :P

Ilya's Garden Before

After a lot of thinking how I can use all the furniture (it was Ilya's initial request) I came to the conclusion that it just wasn't possible. There were really only a few different pieces of furniture, but a large quantity of a couple of them. I couldn't find any way to use it all, and in my opinion the hemp and old bar segments didn't match the rest of the furniture.

So here is what I came up with:
Ilya's Garden After - Left
Ilya's Garden After - Right

Basically what I ended up doing was just cleaning up the yard. I removed the hemp because it looks too industrial and doesn't really fit into a yard, and I also removed the old bar segments as those didn't really fit into the theme of his house (Villa with throne, etc). I made a little seating area in the corner next to the plants, and left the middle of the garden open for any fun activities he may wish to do on his spare time. My suggestion would be to place a few plants to add color to the scene and to make it brighter. Also maybe a game table or two of your choice would be nice.

Also Ilya had to go, so I didn't really have as much time as I wanted, but that wasn't his fault as it was taking me longer than I expected.

Thanks for giving me my first official opportunity to do this!
----------------------------------------
Lovette From Hunter Ocean

Decorating With Love (TM)
My Gallery

Avvie by: Albini

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates