mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 24, 2020 8:08:36 AM

Posted by CookieMonstr at Jul 16, 2004 11:10:34 PM
Re: Cnossos Blockade - Now has nothing to do with Cookiemonstr
Piggerina wrote: 
Go back to where you come from and leave Cnossos alone. If the "shopkeepers" are so unhappy they can do it themselves.

I think this entire business has been disgraceful.

Hogwash

NOt to make an example of you, but politeness goes a long way as well and keeps these threads civil, for your future reference. A few people could have used some more tact here.

I have recieved some PMs regarding Buri earliest post about me staying governor. I have thought about it quite a bit, and based off some different things, it would most likely not be prudent for me to stay govorner of hte island. I would hand it off to a council of shopkeepers.

THe percieved problem was that Dolzar was messing around with teh taxes, and the shop owners were not happy by it. My solution was to set teh taxes to a maintain cost and allow people to see it by temporarily joining my flag and I would make them governor. Of course that does not work well if I do not stay govorner, but it would be best regarding worries that Drabillord's flag may influence decisions here.

As it stands now, I most likely will not go ahead with this due to lack of support. According to Disciples post, 3 shop owners have more or less already voted no. Only a few people have offered some stuff to cover the above costs. THe rest seem to be people either flexing their muscles or general random tarting.
----------------------------------------
C BE FER COOKIE
AND THAT BE GOOD ENOUGH FER ME!

--
Fizban tells you, "you are a copyright suit waiting to happen....lol"

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates