mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 27, 2020 3:29:13 PM

Posted by Benzene265 at Mar 13, 2008 9:37:30 PM
Dress the Revoultion?
It's been a windfall month for the Revolution, as it should be since our shadowy founder, Benzene, was born this month in 1980. However, such victories do have their drawbacks. After defying all odds (and Nordenx) in the portrait contest, I'm left with a serious problem. I don't know what to wear. However, inspiration hasn't failed me entirely, since I suddenly came up with the idea of holding an all-oceans contest to pick an outfit that sets off both my tan and my new background. >.>

To enter, just go to http://www.quidproclothes.com/ and make me a great outfit. Post it in this thread. There's no price limit in the contest itself, but I probably won't splurge on a solid gold outfit, just saying. Also, no dream colors. I have to be able to buy it, even if I can't afford it.

The winner (along with everyone else) gets the honor of seeing me in the outfit that they picked out (or a reasonable approximation thereof). They also get 5000 PoE.

Edit: Oh yeah, assignments due 29 March 2008 at Midnight, PDT. Two weeks should be more than enough to decide between the 22 colors that look best with blonde and well-tanned.
----------------------------------------
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates