mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 4, 2020 9:55:04 AM

Posted by bokodasu at Jul 11, 2004 10:08:02 PM
Re: Seeking Battle Nav Training
arya_stark wrote: 
It's funnt, because I consider myself to be a pretty horrible battle naver, but in the last few days, I haven't been shot a single time. It's almost as though the updates were designed so people who don't know what they're doing have the advantage against the AI-- like the brigs plan their moves specifically targetting players who are really good at bnav.

You know, I've sort of felt the same way. Battle nav has definately gotten easier for me - when I'm soloing. Unfortunately, everyone I know is an Ultimate sea battler, so if anyone else hops on my ship, I'm in trouble. I mean, the other day I did a little circle dance with a brig, hitting it after every turn while it kept trying to grapple the ocean. That never used to work.

The only downside is that I fire cannons a lot more, because I actually feel like I have a chance of hitting these days. So my payouts have gone up, but so have my shot costs - I guess it all evens out.
----------------------------------------
[size=9]Tomyris, Cult of the Red Mantis, Looterati
Bonnie, Octafish Dream, Viridian

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates