» List all forums
» » Forum: Crafting Puzzle Project
» » » Thread: Logical Crafting: Mackerel contestant feedback thread
» » » » Post: Re: Logical Crafting: Mackerel contestant feedback thread
Print at Nov 30, 2020 10:01:30 AM
|Posted by actreal at Aug 4, 2007 8:04:21 PM|
Re: Logical Crafting: Mackerel contestant feedback thread
This might be the geek in me but I like "Congruous!" as a substitute for Zebra.
* Plan your attack - before putting your first spool down, assess which loom size will be best given your choice of spools. A loom of size 4 requires spools of length 5, 10 or 15 for perfect rows.
* Use beads wisely - splice together threads that will provide one or more perfect rows by themselves, preferably rows required to build the current pattern.
* Be efficient - you only have a certain number of rows before the game finishes. Build Tapestries and Zebras as often as you can to maximise your score.
* Bigger isn't better - you don't have to build to the top of the loom before clearing patterns or cutting completed rows with your scissors
* Don't despair if you can't make a pattern with the spools you have. Chained perfect rows - Double, Triple, Bingo, etc. - are a good way to score while using up spools that aren't useful for your current pattern.
Donall of Hunter
Avatar by Tilinka
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net