mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 24, 2020 9:41:45 AM

Posted by Spiritsoar at May 30, 2007 2:22:29 PM
Re: Adding Shortkeys for Greeters?

In the greeter FAQ it lists a transmog for teaming, but it's too long for the chat box - I propose this:

Swordfighting is most effective when you team on your opponents in 2s or 3s. To target an opponent click their face on the right. The dots indicate how many pirates are already targeting. Choose your target to form teams

Original:

* faqteam - Swordfighting is most effective when you team up upon your opponents, with three pirates on your side attacking one pirate on the other side. To target an opponent, click his/her face on the right. You'll notice a series of dots indicating how many pirates are already targeting that opponent - choose your target so that you form a team of three.

Thoughts?

Amy

These are the two I use via Quartermaster Autochat:

/vessel The pirate you are fighting is highlighted in white. If the pirate you are fighting has one dot beside or more than 3, move to (click on) a different pirate to fight.

/vessel The pirate you are fighting is highlighted in white. If the pirate you are fighting has less than 3 dots beside or more than 5, move to (click on) a different pirate to fight. (Rumble)

These both fit within one message

On that note, if you're capable of using QM2, it makes 24 extra shortkeys avaliable, which are easily programmable to answer any question you get frequently. I also think that these are much more versitile than shortkeys for certain situations like this one, as targeting techniques are particular to different COs, and it is unlikely that OOO would ever endorse one preference by coding it into a shortkey.
----------------------------------------
Spiritsoar
Senior Officer of White Rose
Member of Blood and Roses

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates