• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 24746 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
JLK1282

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

Oh hello there!

The brand-spanking new flag Pieces of Eight is looking for a few good crews to assist us in various ocean activities. We are looking forward to growth and expansion, and would love for you to join us! Please send a tell to either Lambie or Duende in-game, and we'll answer any questions you have.

Hope to see you soon!
----------------------------------------
Lambie on Malachite, Viridian, and Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by JLK1282 at Jul 15, 2009 7:09:57 PM]
[Jul 15, 2009 7:09:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    JLK1282 [Link]  Go to top 
Mrbones7

We run lots of pillages, CI's thrown in occasionally, blockades in the very near future, and to top it all, lots of poe and fun to be had : ). Send me, Mrbones, or any royalty a tell to join up, and we can't wait to pilly with all of you!
[Sep 11, 2009 12:49:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timwiles

We run lots of pillages, CI's thrown in occasionally, blockades in the very near future, and to top it all, lots of poe and fun to be had : ). Send me, Mrbones, or any royalty a tell to join up, and we can't wait to pilly with all of you!

Mind telling prospective crews your flag name? ;)
Duende- Malachite, Hunter

Shortntarty tells ye, "my left boob has got a better shot than she does at getting famous
[Sep 23, 2009 8:31:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xaniaus

ScarletBladire, my flag, is quickly rising, 5 days, already almost rank 10, talk to Drenias, Messiah, or Evvy to hver yer crew in, also, ships every month =p
[Nov 27, 2009 3:49:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Ok so I left Sage.... I will try my best to behave while I am over here... Anyhow working on building up a blockading flag for some fun and adventures... We hope to work together as a flag and build up fame to blockade and have fun together... Send Johanson a tell to join up and we can talk about the rest as we go... :)

Shadows of Malachite is the flag name... part of the shadows empire lol....
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by daviddavison at Mar 18, 2010 9:21:52 PM]
[Mar 18, 2010 9:19:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laladibla

Easy Going is currently recruiting crews of any kind.

Jobbing contact is visionary
Visionary/Visionarye - Coming soon to an ocean near you!

Mitchiie wrote:

"Yes. Snowwman is weird and Boyk is weird. They're definitely siblings. I just have to figure out who the sister is."

[Apr 3, 2010 3:39:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Afuredashite

Destiny - the place to PMS
Wanted: Men over 18*

Come have some fun with us!

*must have an accent, be scruff, be a sexy cowboy, have 2 ears and 2 arms, good hair which is fun to run your hand through, abs, PICS, 2 legs, nice back muscles, know how to listen, know how to hug well, meaningful tattoos, own a motorcycle or car

We're kidding. <3
Illuminate - Malachite
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Afuredashite at Apr 4, 2010 9:04:40 PM]
[Apr 4, 2010 8:50:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LubJenneh

Victorious Reign is accepting crews!

We blockade...a lot.

Send a tell to any royal
Verlool
[Apr 26, 2010 3:23:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
flherne

Precision Rumblers are now recruiting!
We are a brand-new flag currently based around the crew Precision .
Crews joining each get 2 royalty and 4 titled members.
We do not intend to blockade in the near future, but are as active as a flag containing 1 crew can be.

Contact Gula or Rebeldog if you would like to join.
WARNING: Post above may contain stupid suggestions or ideas
Joflaga on Viridian
Gula on Malachite
[May 22, 2010 7:50:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inanka

Revelations is recruiting crews!

We promote loyalty, and above all respect. Each member is not only an integral part in our growth and status, but also a beacon of who we are. We never look back, only ahead of us. Join with us and enjoy the greatness Malachite has. Cocain, our Monarch, as well as any member of Royalty would be glad to assist you if you are interested in joining. Every crew to join will receive two titled members. Any Royal positions will be decided by Cocain.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Validated on all oceans, just call me VALdimort!
[Aug 22, 2010 4:14:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldear9

Alright, i am not a royalty, but!(i have permission for this) The flag "the street corner" is looking for crews(active) send goldear or one of the royaltys for joining(which includes deadyeti)
goldear- malachite banned
iceland is cold and boring :(
i will notify you when i get back from iceland(i mean banland ;))
[Aug 28, 2010 6:13:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurrai

Storm are currently seeking crews

Our new up and coming flag is currently ranked #6 in the ocean fueled by the 5th greatest crew in the ocean and we are on the rise!

We are looking for active crews to join the ranks and help create and freindly atmosphere upon the ocean and within flag chat.

We offer weekly SMH's and pillages within the flag already and welcome activitys that will bolster this and we seek to soon enter the blockading ring to sate our pirates hunger for fame and fortune!

If you are intrested then please contact the following pirates: Hurrai, Merrkat, & Cognac, thanks and fair winds to ye!
~ Hurrai on all Oceans

~ Avatar made by Brittaney
[Dec 21, 2010 10:57:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Decency

The Flag Eviction Notice is currently seeking crews.

We aren't a relativley new flag, and have been the #2 flag in the past.

We are a fun flag, but at this moment in order to make the flag better and stronger we need more pirates like YOU to join us.

Contact Chaosking, Deadyeti,Decency or Jimsky for more information if your crew wishes to join us.
Decency: All over the place

Ions tells ye, "I'm going to have sex with my cat now."

Ions says, "I have always wanted to have sex with a penguin"

[Jan 2, 2011 11:46:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laladibla

Ahoy! looking for a flag which guarantees to be fun and full of good times?

Well then, come on over to Anarchy!

We are a new flag that aims to try and keep its members as happy as possible, whilst trying to stay independent of all the current political mojo .

Just send Visionary a tell if you wish to join =)
Visionary/Visionarye - Coming soon to an ocean near you!

Mitchiie wrote:

"Yes. Snowwman is weird and Boyk is weird. They're definitely siblings. I just have to figure out who the sister is."

[Mar 14, 2011 1:37:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nayelhi

ScarletBladire, my flag, is quickly rising, 5 days, already almost rank 10, talk to Drenias, Messiah, or Evvy to hver yer crew in, also, ships every month =p

Messiah, Drenias you have to come back please!!!! Don't you miss puzzle pirates?? C'mon I miss you so much :(
--Nayelhi--
[Feb 4, 2012 9:52:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://about.me/Emmica    ericka_cartman    ericka50 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates