• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22514 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
Cronus
OceanMaster

Flags Seeking Crews

Royalty of the flag (after consulting with the other royalty!) should post the relevant information here; including aims, contacts, any entry requirements, and the method(s) of contact which interested crews should use.

Any responses to this topic will be deleted - questions should be asked from the named contacts in game or via PM/e-mail as advised in the post.

Edit Poseidon:
This thread will be edited to keep a rolling window of around 2 months of posts based on the posting date to ensure that the list is uptodate. Old posts will be split out and sent to the Davy Jones' Locker forum in a thread with a similar name.

----------------------------------------
Current avatar by Podgekins
Tinfoil, popsicle sticks, and paste make for a nice shiny new hat!
[May 8, 2008 12:34:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jdog94

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

Nex is currently looking for any and all interested crews to join it's ranks.

Nex's aims currently are just to build up full of great crews and great pirates!

No more royalties will be added for now until the flag is more stable.

To join, contact Jman if online, if not let a titled know and Jman will invite you as soon as he finds out you are interested in joining.
Lost and wondering...
[May 8, 2008 6:02:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davsbrander

Black Hole is looking for crews that want to have fun and shoot stuff on the new ocean! Shoot Davs or Lj a tell if your interested!
Davsbrander
[May 8, 2008 6:59:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Victory69

Deep one is looking for flags. Hit Beric a tell. We plan to blockade and Atlantis with a little of flotilla thrown into the mix.
Victory.

Malachite

Blockading this.

Blockading that

At the end of the day, i'll be wearing my hat.
[May 9, 2008 4:02:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Tomjones_

It's Not Unusual is looking for mature crews with a sense of fun. We have no ocean domination plans but will certainly be involved in ocean blockades if there's fun for us in it. If you like active flag chat, freedom of language and can do all this without spamming or with disrespect to others, we may be the flag for you. Fun and unusual flag and ocean events encouraged.
Wearing the hat in Tom Jones' Locker
Highness of It's Not Unusual
[May 9, 2008 9:12:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shiro878

Flag Name: Through the Mist

Our aims are simple, to extrend our reach to the far reaches of Malachite, to be allied with strong flags, and also to have lots of fun doing it.

You can either contact Shrio(me), or Adelmo on Malachite ocean. Or if I happen to be logged off feel free to send me a PM.

We are currently welcoming any crew interested, and are giving titles to all Captains of crews who join.

Hope to see you soon.

~Shrio
Captain of A Saved Soul
King of Through the Mist
Shrio on all the oceans. :D
[May 9, 2008 10:30:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ivole

What it says:

Remote Control PoE are seeking crews to join their flag.

To join or to get information on plans etc, send a PM or send an ingame tell to Ivole.
Ivole
Death Wish
Eternal Glory
[May 9, 2008 11:57:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I am your conscience. [Link]  Go to top 
Netzu

Vexillum is looking for young as well as experienced crews to become members of a strong and developing flag. We believe in flag based fun, pillaging as well as blockading for enjoyment.

If you would be interested in joining, please contact Morbuzaan, Nekura or Netzu.

Thanks =D
Netzu & Hutch
Cerulean
Phaunos
Meridian
Jelly wrote: 
Pirate parties are *so* 2005

[May 13, 2008 2:28:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
freecharion

The flag Veil of Chaos is seeking new crews to join. We hope to be a largely pillaging flag and to work as a support group to all of our crews.
Please speak to Gulk or Mastergrate if you are interested in joining.
Gulk of Malachite and Viridian
[May 13, 2008 4:21:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thranduil01

The flag 'Eviction Notice' is looking for trustworthy crews to build a strong and powerful alliance in order to make a serious difference of this ocean (check us out, we're currently ranked #9)

Contact Thranduill or Dendrobia

Free wazzy

[May 14, 2008 9:49:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
allstarandy2

Flag Name: Santeria
Fame: established
looking for crews to join our flag, send a tell to jishen to discuss joining and what you stand to gain from it.
We plan on blockading, and we are looking for strong crews who will help us build a powerful flag.
( and by the way, we might not have time to make fancy graphics, but we still want you to come)
flavius on viridian
and Jishen on malachite, captain of sublime
[Edit 2 times, last edit by allstarandy2 at Jun 2, 2008 11:59:03 AM]
[May 30, 2008 12:13:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gagne12

Hoy Matey's! I'm Gagne on Malachite, Viridian, and Hunter. I have alot of expierence with this game, been prince in a number of flags, but felt it's time to be Monarch of one :)

The Flag - Time Bandit

The Name Origianted from the show Deadliest Catch (as well my crew is called Deadliest Catch, and a few crew's like Crab Kings and Dead or Alive are named after it as well)

Our Goal - To have a fun flag, with plenty of flag event's going on to get the people in our flag to meet each other and build loyalty. We have great alliances for when it comes to blockading. We want to be active in blockading, helping our allies, and one day possibly owning our own Island.

Contact - Gagne, Squattie, or Snatch if you would be interested in joining us :)

We currently have 270 flag member's but would love to add to that, as well we will have a few royalty spots opened, to those loyal people who are determined to help the flag become a success

Thanks matey's
Former Monarch of Time Bandit (Malachite)
Former Royalty of Wiked Peace (Hunter)
FO of Midnight Aurora (Viridian)
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Gagne12 at Jun 1, 2008 11:03:04 AM]
[May 30, 2008 7:47:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orangemarkee

Sweet Dreams is now looking for new crews to join our flag. We're a very friendly and simple people, and we would love to have you. Some of our goals are:

To meet new people
To make friends on Malachite
To Pillage
To HAVE FUN!

Please contact King or Pegasiswolf if ye would be interested in joining. We can offer up to 3 titled members, depending on the crew size, and we offer a royalty position to anyone that does extreme works for the flag or really helps us out.

Thanks, King
Blacknavi, Captain of 'Everlasting Hurricane' and Member of 'Fleet of Dreams' on Sage
[Jun 10, 2008 8:32:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gaia214

Perserverance,

Is looking for crews =)

We love to have fun and will sometimes fight ourselfves in a pvp =p

If u want to join send a tell to any Royal and up =))))

Evilduck flag royalty chats, "Perseverance is a flag created in order to provide a fun, puzzling, blockading environment for all crews. We aim to grow together, as a flag should, therefore all crews are of equal value to the flag."

Added Duckies say =)
mroddx On malachite
[Edit 1 times, last edit by gaia214 at Aug 26, 2008 8:17:15 PM]
[Aug 26, 2008 8:14:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Sweet Dreams is now looking for new crews to join our flag. We're a very friendly and simple people, and we would love to have you. Some of our goals are:

To meet new people
To make friends on Malachite
To Pillage
To HAVE FUN!

Please contact King or Pegasiswolf if ye would be interested in joining. We can offer up to 3 titled members, depending on the crew size, and we offer a royalty position to anyone that does extreme works for the flag or really helps us out.

Thanks, King

The flag Sweet Dreams has been disbanded. However, a new crew named Sweet Dreams has been created!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Sep 10, 2008 6:59:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Richell

Dark Revenge is looking for many crews of all sizes. We were just created not even a month ago, and we are hoping to expand the crew as much as possible. Just send Trimp or Chanman a Tell in game if you want to join. We are online almost always. Or just post a comment on this thread with your crew name.
"If two people do things exactly the same, only one of them is thinking,"--Abraham Lincoln
[Oct 2, 2008 6:02:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
aidan196

sorry wrong ocean :P
Eaden on the Viridian ocean, Officer of Taking Flight!

Meh. I can't believe I let myself get rickrolle'd by OMs.
>.>

The ability to pull off a Rickroll is part of the application process.

Cronus waz here o.O O.o

DAMN YOU CRONUS!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by aidan196 at Oct 24, 2008 5:39:02 AM]
[Oct 4, 2008 6:42:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
spinner66

The flag Category Five is looking for crews to fly its flag high and proud. We are a nice friendly flag, but at the same time love to atlantis and blockade.
Send Hurricanes a /tell for more information
Person 1 shouts, "Jesus walked on water Chuck norris swam through land"

Person 2 shouts, "chuck norris swam through land hurricanes backstroked through atlantis"

Person 3 says, "chuck norris < hurricanes"
[Oct 13, 2008 1:01:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

I'd request the post made by Gaia214 be removed because I'd like to update it.

Ahoy mates! Perseverance is looking for crews of all shapes and sizes. Flag aims are to grow, pillage, blockade, and above all have fun. We're a talkative, friendly bunch and enjoy the odd banter on flag officer chat.
Upon joining crews will be offered at least one titled spot to go to the person of the captain's choice (most likely the captain). Further titled positions will be offered based on crew size and individual dedication. Titled members are invited to meetings of great importance where other members are not. If a captain wishes for a member of his/her crew to be titled, it is up to him/her to point it out because reasons for this promotion may not be evident to us.
Royalty spots are not awarded upon joining but we're always looking for ways to improve the flag so if you feel you can do this, show us!

Anyone wishing to join us should contact any royalty member, all of whom can be found here(clicky) .
We look forward to seeing you soon. :)
Evilduck <3
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Nov 25, 2008 11:28:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dazrix

Someones already done one only 3 posts-ish up for Perseverance :P

Kumo No Su... a flag for crews that are here for more then just carousing.

Kumo No Su is a flag for proffessional pirates.. That is, you know how to pillage and plunder. We're not pacifists by any means, I'm pro war, after risk analysis.

We're not a very strong flag in terms of our fleet size, but what we make up for is in our efficiency.

Kumo No Su will teach new crews the ins and outs of the piratey politics, along with have a fair and balanced decision making process, including scenarios that may involve island governorship in future.

We're hoping to create a more balanced and diverse ocean, something to prevent Malachite from being stagnant, and at the same time, create more of a power division between the alliance rings. By creating our own.

If interested in joining, contact Dazrix or Dragouner in game.
Avatar made by Raydric (AKA Unreverse)

Waging war with Sage nubs since they became whingers.
[Nov 29, 2008 8:00:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Someones already done one only 3 posts-ish up for Perseverance :P

The first lines of my post:

I'd request the post made by Gaia214 be removed because I'd like to update it.

And all this is irrelevant, Perseverance has disbanded.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Nov 29, 2008 2:16:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Hoy all, Bunnyspawn, royalty of Admial's domain

I'm here to ask for all crews to look into the possibility of joining our fleet! we welcome any and all crews, with no matters to size. All crews with at least ten members are given one royalty and two titled positions. Then, up to 45 are offered an extra royalty and titled. Of course, exceptions are allowed.

We offer help to all crews that join us, and any help you need, the rest of the flag is always willing to pitch in.

Check in with me for any questions you may have.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jan 3, 2009 3:47:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jklgenesis1

Ahoy! I am the King of Oceans Apart, we are looking for new crews to join the flag.

We will accept anyone, but to receive a Titled position you must have 30+ people or Established Fame.

We are the number one flag in the oceans and we are a bunch of fun loving mates. We will be blockading in the future so crews who enjoy that don't worry.

Please contact me in-game.

~Revolution~
-Captain of Checkmate-
-King of Oceans Apart-
-Malachite Ocean-
[Feb 2, 2009 1:07:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blawlor

Effective Immediately is always looking for crews to join! Send tell to Perfusionist / Inum to have a look-see at current plans.
Perfusionist.
Lavender all the way.
[Feb 6, 2009 6:06:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Rah, Bunnyspawn here now recruiting crews for the flag Lighthouse Beacon. We don't automatically hand out royalty to any old mates, so we hold our royalty positions closely, for those that prove themselves worthy and trustable. We ask that any crew willing to join to set up a speaking date with either:
Saltypaws, Lewwyn, Gallo, or Alise. Any crew caring to join will be held with respect, and will be given as much help as we can possibly pass around.

[Apr 10, 2009 10:19:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
torigu

We at Theatre of War. We love to have fun pillaging and we have a least one War Brig pillage every day in the flag, usually more. We are very active and would love to have you join us.

Crews joining Theatre of War will receive an equal say in all flag decisions. We will welcome any crew that is interested in joining and that we believe will be a help to the flag.

We have intentions to be a strong force on this ocean and therefore want people that will work hard and have fun doing it.
In order to join the flag, please talk to any royal about an invitation, the royals would be Losgar, Laticus or Kittybass.
[Apr 12, 2009 6:31:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strider399

Ahoy! The Usual Suspects are currently looking for active crews that want to join a flag. We are willing to take in crews that want to have a safe place to learn , and gain experience in all aspects of the game. If you want to be a part of a flag that has been around since the start of the ocean, then The Usual Suspects are the flag for you!

You can reach us by talking to any of the royalty in game, or leaving me a private message here on the forums.

Royalty are; Desdimona, Felinee, Mandreg, and Striderrs. You can also contact Djs if none of the other royals can be contacted.

Smooth sailin' to ye!
Sid on Obsidian

Striderrs everywhere else
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Strider399 at Apr 28, 2009 8:49:40 PM]
[Apr 28, 2009 8:48:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taious2

Wouldn't mind having some active crews join the flag, we are planning to start running larger pillages and flotilla's as a flag and with more active members of the flag it will be easier, as well as blockade plans! Not to mention if your a smaller crew starting out i can put an alt with boats into your crew so you dont have to buy a bunch of boats right away!

And for those who live under a rock i am magicman... flag out of order... contact imp and vylcan or myself
Ooooo its Magic, ya know....

Magicman-- Hooked

Ye told Hera, "where is my lovely galene"
Hera tells ye, "I'm holding her hostage."
Hera tells ye, "She is MINE. All mine! Bwhahaha!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taious2 at May 2, 2009 9:42:11 PM]
[May 2, 2009 11:28:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Wouldn't mind having some active crews join the flag, we are planning to start running larger pillages and flotilla's as a flag and with more active members of the flag it will be easier, as well as blockade plans! Not to mention if your a smaller crew starting out i can put an alt with boats into your crew so you dont have to buy a bunch of boats right away!

Perhaps name your flag and its royals so crews know who to contact?

Those who live under a rock? xD nah, you just don't matter that much on the ocean.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Demonboyred at Jun 10, 2009 8:59:45 PM]
[May 2, 2009 1:35:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hamsterz4

Ahoy mates!

Hell is looking for crews, of any size. Please remember, mates, we dont hand out royals to anyone, and the flag is fairly new. We are a VERY active flag with already over 80 members. We flotilla several times a month, and we'll lend a brig out to any crew that needs a bit of help on their fleet.

Contact Carrank, Hamsterz or Verlool in game and we'll get ye invited in! ;)
Mamabuns tells ye, ">.> do not talk to me"
Guess who's back... back again.
[Jun 10, 2009 4:01:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates