• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 308
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 64140 times and has 307 replies Next Thread
Rosandrish

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

Goodbye my dear Grabmebooty (K). <3
I wish you good health, great happiness, and the best life has to offer.
May your days be filled with love, laughter, good friends, and great joy.
I hope you find everything you are looking for in life. You deserve to be happy.

- Forever yours, in friendship. (B) <333
----------------------------------------
Laurell on Obsidian
Princess of Lion's Bane
Avatar by Falmari on Meridian <3
[May 12, 2010 3:09:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
REG1990

Much love Grabmebooty!

Goodbye my dear Grabmebooty (K). <3
I wish you good health, great happiness, and the best life has to offer.
May your days be filled with love, laughter, good friends, and great joy.
I hope you find everything you are looking for in life. You deserve to be happy.

- Forever yours, in friendship. (B) <333

I sure as hell hope you made peace with her in game before she left. Or even better attempted to reach her in RL. I hope you has the balls to say everything that you said to her in person and not just on the forums. When you hurt someone, it takes more than just a post to make things better.
Even more so, I hope that you understand when you ruin the game for one person, more than likely you ruin it for their best friends.
That sure as hell was the case for me.

-Kamitsu
[May 13, 2010 12:07:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rosandrish

Kamitsu,
She didn't leave because of me. Think about it. Does that make sense? That would just be silly. - And if you are going to attack me, please have the decency to bring your concerns to me directly please. Thank you.
Laurell on Obsidian
Princess of Lion's Bane
[May 15, 2010 1:53:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grabmebooty

Kamitsu,
She didn't leave because of me. Think about it. Does that make sense? That would just be silly. - And if you are going to attack me, please have the decency to bring your concerns to me directly please. Thank you.

Fixed
Grabmebooty on all most oceans.
[May 15, 2010 7:04:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Kamitsu,

Fixed

Shall I get some mud and bikinis? :)
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[May 15, 2010 7:32:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That there is the line, lets leave it there. Boo we'll miss you hun.
'Tis not true, that I are psychologically challenged
I prefers the term "Mentally Hilarious"

Smiley
Could very well be a rogue.
[May 15, 2010 9:34:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

Shall I get some mud and bikinis? :)

Only if you promise not to wear one yourself Kamu... I dont wanna be scarred for life... :P /e runs and hides
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[May 17, 2010 11:29:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jenny

With Recent events I'm quitting the game/forums. I love you all. You guys have been amazing. It's been a journey for me, I started playing this game when I was 14 and now I'm 21 years old. This game has been a big part of my life.

I will log on periodically throughout the next two weeks. For those that have my skype name I have changed it and if you would like my skype name then send me a PM.

Thanks All.
Jen
Hypnos wrote: 
I appreciate your (mostly) harmless habit of posting scantily clad pictures in Shore Leave threads.

Tokinjen/Dancinjen Everywhere!
[May 17, 2010 11:50:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

With Recent events I'm quitting the game/forums. I love you all. You guys have been amazing. It's been a journey for me, I started playing this game when I was 14 and now I'm 21 years old. This game has been a big part of my life.

I will log on periodically throughout the next two weeks. For those that have my skype name I have changed it and if you would like my skype name then send me a PM.

Thanks All.
Jen

no no noooooo! *crai*
Who was it? gimme a name, Ill sort em out!

srsly, I wish you all happiness in your future Jenny, it was a pleasure almost knowing you :) Im gonna have to find someone else to forumstalk now :( will be tough to find one as awesome as you though. Be sure to take very good care

Smiley
[May 18, 2010 12:29:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Oh Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. :( YPP just lost a massive amount of lush. Good luck in everything you do, you'll be sorely missed. <3
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[May 18, 2010 3:59:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

Fairwell friends and enemies, it's time for me to go. Thank you to the ones that stuck by me and made the game an awesome place to be.

Evilduck, Laurell, Luna, Lassie, Ambivalent, Antonella, Bunnyspawn, Lottiez, Tripper, Johanson, Tayes, Falmari, Cleopatra, Imp. And everyone else I failed to mention.

I love you guys and I will miss you incredibly.
Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

[May 31, 2010 11:03:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

;____________;
Going to miss you like crazy Tango, keep bugging me on msn. Good luck in life and I love you forever. <3
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[May 31, 2010 1:00:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

oh noes, will miss you tango, may the moob gods look kindly upon you always

MANHUG

Smiley
[May 31, 2010 1:01:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

I rz gonna make Tango come back... no one can resist a nav spot :D mwahahahaha
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[May 31, 2010 1:33:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

Gonna miss you loads Tango... No more sammiches now >.< I wish you all the best in whatever you want to do and I will keep hoping you'll come back either to visit or for good.

/e huggles you tight
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[May 31, 2010 2:59:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Tango, it took a while for me to truly get to know you, but i'm extremely glad that I did. The SMH scene will never be the same without you, and my happy fun time will never be like it was before. (i suppose i could use Evilduck, but the genitalia confusion does tend to become, well, confusing) I wish you well in life, and fun throughout your future. Don't hesitate to stalk me, I like it ^.^

<3 you lots.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[May 31, 2010 6:08:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starsapphire

What will we do with out your sexy moobs?!?!!!?? /e cries
Falmari on all Oceans

In water they had great delight, and those that came at last to the western shores were enamoured of the sea.
[Jun 1, 2010 7:38:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rosandrish

Dearest Tangosueno,

It has been my pleasure and a great delight to have gotten to hang out with you, talk, and play with you, and get to know you. You are an amazing person, and I will miss seeing you every day. I wish you the best life has to offer my friend. Take care of yourself, and if you need me, you know where to find me. ; )
Laurell on Obsidian
Princess of Lion's Bane
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Rosandrish at Jun 2, 2010 7:21:27 AM]
[Jun 2, 2010 7:11:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldenluckyc

I guess it should have started this way, me writing a word that hurts to write instead of standing around like a big, mouthy dolt at a weak attempt at puffery.

There are things I don't understand. Mistakes I've made. It can only be said here and done here.

To my friends, thank you for your support and understanding.

To my family, your advice helped very much.

To my hero, I am so sorry. If I could take it back, I would.

To FB, whatever I did I'm sorry. I don't understand it but I am. Later.

So much disassociation, one shouldn't stay in a place where they pop off every two seconds without control. Can't place blame for feeling unwanted. Can't sling mud for feeling shut out.

I'm very sorry Malachite, Goodbye.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Goldenluckyc at Jun 7, 2010 12:34:45 PM]
[Jun 7, 2010 11:09:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

If you can't take the attacks, don't throw yourself into the gladiator pit.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jun 7, 2010 11:14:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldenluckyc

Can I just say goodbye in peace please?
[Jun 7, 2010 11:16:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Can I just say goodbye in peace please?

No.... just stay...
[Jun 7, 2010 12:50:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldenluckyc

No.... just stay...

I'm sorry Kamu but that is out of the question. I have my reasons. I won't go back.
[Jun 7, 2010 1:32:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

No.... just stay...

I'm sorry Kamu but that is out of the question. I have my reasons. I won't go back.

The brave take the hit, get back up, and ride again.

I wish you well buddy.

Smiley
[Jun 7, 2010 3:57:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldenluckyc

The mortified, exposed, and improperly judged leave.

Yep, that was angsty!

I'm leaving in complete, and total embarrassment. Because of broken trust, an e-mail, broken trust AGAIN, and misunderstanding. Followed by dragging another innocent person in as a messenger to tell me what people were too scared to tell me themselves.

It's not about bravery, it's about pain. And how much you're willing to take before you just throw it out of a ten story window and dust off your hands and go do something else.

On a complete accident I found myself being called something I most definitely wasn't.

So I am getting up. Getting up and walking away from two people I trusted and helped and kept secrets for. And when one accident happened, someone else took it out of my hands and let rumors fly.
[Jun 7, 2010 4:11:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Another example of everyone getting their fair share of drama in this game *giggles*
[Jun 7, 2010 4:26:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

The mortified, exposed, and improperly judged leave.

Yep, that was angsty!

I'm leaving in complete, and total embarrassment. Because of broken trust, an e-mail, broken trust AGAIN, and misunderstanding. Followed by dragging another innocent person in as a messenger to tell me what people were too scared to tell me themselves.

It's not about bravery, it's about pain. And how much you're willing to take before you just throw it out of a ten story window and dust off your hands and go do something else.

On a complete accident I found myself being called something I most definitely wasn't.

So I am getting up. Getting up and walking away from two people I trusted and helped and kept secrets for. And when one accident happened, someone else took it out of my hands and let rumors fly.

Accidents happen, Ive been there, but what defines you, is where you decide to take your next step

Smiley
[Jun 7, 2010 4:28:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SaviourS

Well, I guess this is really the end. I got banned, for logging onto my account, telling kamuflaro I was hacked by shooligan and him complaining me. Way to go on your rash judgement
Saviour, Meridian
[Jun 13, 2010 5:42:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

Well, I guess this is really the end. I got banned, for logging onto my account, telling kamuflaro I was hacked by shooligan and him complaining me. Way to go on your rash judgement

:( dont give me sads, not even you Sav are silly enough to get hacked by Shool, banplea?

Smiley
[Jun 13, 2010 6:01:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

> <
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Jun 13, 2010 6:11:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates