• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 308
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 64824 times and has 307 replies Next Thread
smileo

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

If you're wondering how I made my mind up; I basically wrote down the disadvantages and advantages of Malachite. And unfortunately, there was more disadvantages.
I love Mala to bits!@! :3

How many alts do I have to make to get you to stay?

But we just got here... give us some time to make it funner :D

and tell us who these disadvantages are and we'll run them out of town ^_^
----------------------------------------
'Tis not true, that I are psychologically challenged
I prefers the term "Mentally Hilarious"

Smiley
Could very well be a rogue.
[Mar 20, 2010 12:50:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chocoholic08

Johanson wrote:

I'm done waiting. :\ But good luck! :D

Smiley wrote:

There's too many to write down, but thanks. <3
LALALALAAAAAAAAAAA!

Don't let 'em get you down, babe.
[Mar 24, 2010 2:00:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

Johanson wrote:

Smiley wrote:

gimme just 5 and Ill make a start

Smiley
[Edit 1 times, last edit by smileo at Mar 24, 2010 2:01:37 PM]
[Mar 24, 2010 2:01:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chocoholic08

Johanson wrote:

Smiley wrote:

gimme just 5 and Ill make a start

Thank you, but no. xD
LALALALAAAAAAAAAAA!

[Mar 24, 2010 2:03:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

hmmmkay I understand

Smiley
[Mar 24, 2010 2:07:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chocoholic08

hmmmkay I understand

Love you. <3
LALALALAAAAAAAAAAA!

[Mar 24, 2010 2:08:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

So on what is officially my four year birthday, it's time for me to say goodbye. I can't tell you how much this game has meant to me, it is honestly the one place I have felt more accepted as myself than anywhere else, but as I near the end of my school life and embark on a new journey, I feel I need to step away from the online world and get myself a life. I'm going to need it one day.
So to everyone I have met throughout my time here, thank you. <3 You've made this home for me and I am eternally grateful.
And to those of you I never met but wouldn't have liked anyway, thank you for not getting in my way. You too have made this what it was.

As a final note I want to say that while, yes, sometimes this should be treated as just a game, you must always remember there are real people behind the pixels. People whose friendship you may keep for the rest of your life, as I know I wish to. This game and the people within have helped me realise things about myself I never knew; I've experienced new feelings, new emotions I didn't know I had the depth to possess. It has shown me you are never truly alone; there's always someone who understands; someone to pick you up off the floor, dust you off and set you back on your feet.

My friends, you will one day learn that you are truly at your strongest only after you have been at your weakest.

<3
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DementedDuck at Apr 1, 2010 12:48:47 PM]
[Apr 1, 2010 12:43:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Good riddance, that's what I say.

<3
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[Apr 1, 2010 12:50:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Well looks like I have chased off another pirate.... Looking to recruit a new biach to move stock for cades.... You will be missed ducky :P
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Apr 1, 2010 1:20:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grabmebooty

Now who will I ticklelickcuddlesnuggletackletushalloverandsqueezetillyouexplodeintoamilliontinypiecesthenpickyouupandputyouinmyhat? I'll miss you my duckeh. :(

Thirty three thousand three hundred and thirty three!

Grabmebooty
Grabmebooty on all most oceans.
[Apr 1, 2010 1:27:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timwiles

Aww Duckeh joo can't leave!
Now that I have seen your swinger pics i've been lookin for us to hang out. Guess i'll have to follow you where your new studies and RL responsibilities take you :(
Duende- Malachite, Hunter

Shortntarty tells ye, "my left boob has got a better shot than she does at getting famous
[Apr 1, 2010 1:37:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LubJenneh

Just doing Duat would never be the same without you <3. Thanks for pretending to be a boy and TRICKING ME! My gosh. <3 Love ya buddy.
Verlool
[Apr 2, 2010 12:21:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timwiles

Don't you have school in the morning or something? Why are you up this late :P

Oh, and its April Fools!

Shortntarty tells ye, "my left boob has got a better shot than she does at getting famous
[Apr 2, 2010 12:30:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

I wont believe that ducky would leave me on april fool. The sentiments however, ducky you're so cute.

Smiley
[Edit 1 times, last edit by smileo at Apr 2, 2010 3:47:04 AM]
[Apr 2, 2010 3:45:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

Ducky leaving? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

/e cries

PP will never be the same for me without you Ducky but I understand that you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck. It was a privilege meeting you and I hope that you'll pop in every now and then to say hello. <3
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[Apr 2, 2010 3:14:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timwiles

Ducky leaving? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

/e cries

PP will never be the same for me without you Ducky but I understand that you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck. It was a privilege meeting you and I hope that you'll pop in every now and then to say hello. <3

Umm... April Fools much?

[Apr 3, 2010 2:33:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Note to self: next time you do this, don't then spend the night away so no one sees you. o:

Just April Fools guys, I love you to bits for caring. <3
Evilduck/Superduck.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Apr 3, 2010 10:04:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

Note to self: next time you do this, don't then spend the night away so no one sees you. o:

Just April Fools guys, I love you to bits for caring. <3

In this case /e spanks the naughty duck :P <3
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[Apr 3, 2010 4:56:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

I reserve the rights to intercept Nella's spankings.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Apr 4, 2010 4:15:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stuiestu

I am hereby retiring temporarilly. I know noone will miss me, but that is alright. Just don't make Mala any worse wile I'm gone :P
Muahahahaha of Malachite, still laughing like his name

UltraEvill elsewhere
[May 4, 2010 11:49:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

Its not temporary retirement, its a sabaticle.

weak sauce.

Smiley
[May 5, 2010 1:02:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grabmebooty

I'm sure most of my hearties know already, but I unofficially quit about 2 and a half weeks ago, after much consideration, I've decided to make it official and permanent. I will be on over the next few days to give the stuff I did have to the people I love and will miss. Best of luck to everyone in this game, and in life.
[May 10, 2010 3:33:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

I'm sure most of my hearties know already, but I unofficially quit about 2 and a half weeks ago, after much consideration, I've decided to make it official and permanent. I will be on over the next few days to give the stuff I did have to the people I love and will miss. Best of luck to everyone in this game, and in life.

see what you did, you made smiley cry, sad smiley. will miss you very muchly hun, have a cheeseburger on me.

Smiley
[May 10, 2010 3:39:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Timwiles

:(
This is a sad day. Even sadder than the day I got banned. I've only known you since Christmas time but I don't think i've talked to anyone as much as you since. You will be greatly missed! Keep up and fair winds!

Oh, and her favorite position is reverse cowgirl guys.

[May 10, 2010 3:58:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grabmebooty

:(
This is a sad day. Even sadder than the day I got banned. I've only known you since Christmas time but I don't think i've talked to anyone as much as you since. You will be greatly missed! Keep up and fair winds!

Oh, and her favorite position is reverse cowgirl guys.

Shhh! That was supposed to be our little secret! :-/
[May 10, 2010 4:08:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

What use is it if you are gone now anyways? <.<
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[May 10, 2010 4:11:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

I personally had no idea and I was wondering where you were. I'm really sad that you are also leaving and I'm gonna miss you lots. I wish you all the best in your life and maybe you can come visit us sometimes in Mala.

/e does what your name says :P
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[May 10, 2010 4:18:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gds5

Not this just suks swamp water. I respect yer decision but doesn't mean I like it. Grabme, I will miss ya. We put a puppy on Zuyua to remind us of you. :(
gds of Mala
[May 10, 2010 7:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the7c

This is truly a sad day for Mala. The ocean will become a little larger now as all tears are absorbed. We wish you the very best in your new endeavors (just make sure it is not another ocean). Fair winds to one of the best pirates Mala has ever seen.
Lolinda

Monarch of Blue Ice on Mala
Good always prevails!
[May 10, 2010 8:31:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

I was aware, but when did I ever miss a chance to confess my undying love for you? You're one of the most valuable friends I've ever had and your piratey presence will be missed dearly. Don't forget me or you're in for a massive surprise when I turn up on your doorstep. Love you forever Grab. <3
Evilduck/Superduck.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[May 11, 2010 8:21:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates