• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 308
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 65971 times and has 307 replies Next Thread
Silent_Fable

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

I refuse to make my quitting angsty or dramatic, but I certainly will inform Malachite of it. Good bye Puzzle Pirates and Malachite, I've had too much fun to ever want to forget. Fair winds.

I would like to, however, preach to those that may forget, this is nothing more than a game. Enjoy it, but don't get carried away.

Have a good one.

P.S
Something/one that gave me one last PP smile: "Redneck tells ye, "Kevlar cant quit... hes likve famous :/"

^^

You will be greatly missed. Keep in touch. You got my Skype <333
----------------------------------------
Fable
"if you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody"

[Mar 23, 2009 1:25:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hallaluah320

This be the good-bye section of the forum.
Mafia is quitting due to the game's everlasting drama and lack of acceptance. I'm honored to work with sharper wit, odin's demise, breaking point, carnal knowledge. All good crews, good captains and SO's.Thx guys. -truemafia
Greenday
[Jul 24, 2009 10:07:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

I accept you True!!! As far as the others go...don't let them drive you away...there is more to the game than a few jerks.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Jul 25, 2009 7:25:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

This be the good-bye section of the forum.
Mafia is quitting due to the game's everlasting drama and lack of acceptance. I'm honored to work with sharper wit, odin's demise, breaking point, carnal knowledge. All good crews, good captains and SO's.Thx guys. -truemafia

oi NOT allowed
Fable
"if you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody"

[Jul 25, 2009 10:56:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

oi NOT IS allowed

Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jul 26, 2009 2:49:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fjell

I'm done. Over the next few days (minimum of 10, maximum of 19) I will be giving out all my belonging to close friends/crewmembers/hearties, so be online as much as possible. I will only be keeping a few personal items given to me by my closest of friends.
Why so many days to give stuff out? Cause I need something to do 'till AION EU server opens up. ;)

T'was fun. Good luck.

EDIT: found out O.B. starts today, all items to be given out tomorrow, or at first meet with certain people.
Fjell all over the place.

Don't care.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fjell at Sep 6, 2009 1:35:17 PM]
[Sep 6, 2009 1:30:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

I'm done. Over the next few days (minimum of 10, maximum of 19) I will be giving out all my belonging to close friends/crewmembers/hearties, so be online as much as possible. I will only be keeping a few personal items given to me by my closest of friends.
Why so many days to give stuff out? Cause I need something to do 'till AION EU server opens up. ;)

T'was fun. Good luck.

EDIT: found out O.B. starts today, all items to be given out tomorrow, or at first meet with certain people.

How about you just quit here and stay on Hunter?
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Sep 10, 2009 3:49:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fjell

T'was fun. Good luck.

How about you just quit here and stay on Hunter?

I'm staying there to give it a few more trys at that ippo...otherwise im done :p
Fjell all over the place.

Don't care.
[Sep 10, 2009 2:08:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LubJenneh

Just in case people haven't noticed I've had some real life problems and got to focus on school and such so I'm taking a break for some time. I'll log on every so often to check up on things, PM me if you need me.
Verlool
[Oct 3, 2009 8:39:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

<3
Jenx
[Oct 7, 2009 9:12:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SaviourS

Uni time, going to put my education to use and get me a backup plan if my current plans fail.

I wont make it short and sweet, because I want to write out a few words for everyone I knew :P sorta... If I did not mention you but knew you in anyway, sorry I forgot to list you, but <3 you guys either way.

Crew: I love you guys, Star grab merc gamb geo amiko, all of you one of the best crews I've ever been in, will miss you

NN: Thanks for the inn opportunity guys, and the interesting flag chat xd. You were my first flag and it's an honor to have been a flaggie.

Drive-by: Enjoyed the time with you guys, thanks for having us voo and everyone else :)

BD: Daqaun and the rest, keep up what you're doing, your cades are always fun and your domination is admired (cheesy)

TUS: Sid and Des, thanks guys too for the inn opportunity, the cade build up certainly was exciting :D

Now individually:

Starscream, grabmebooty, merrcurry, amiko, jeda, cortaire, Sid, sheeran, cherd, oi, luna, losgar, jojje, gamblar, all NN, soulchild, cala and peng, voodoodoll, Sianuk, Cailoo, alicecut, basically thanks to you guys and anyone I forgot to mention (sorry >.>.... I'm just writing it quickly but you know who you are) thanks for making this game enjoyable.

Also sorry to Magicman, ignore what I said, don't care about that pomegranate, you're awesome bro.

To those I don't like, yeah, nothing's changed. Oh and to a certain someone I shall quote " I hope you die in a fire".

Lastly I want to thank the viridian played Hbomb. She was my first captain and helped me through the early days, one of the nicest people I have ever talked to, it's a privilege to have met you, all of you :)

Bai <3
Saviour, Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Cronus at Oct 18, 2009 11:44:11 AM]
[Oct 11, 2009 11:01:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
draton

Goodbye Saviour,
You will be sorely missed by anyone who knew you. Speaking personally, you are one of the best captains ive made in this game and an even better friend.

All thats left to be said is, Goodbye Bro.

Star
Glacial - Meridian
Hielo - Emerald
Starscream - Obsidian

Nemesis says, "I think I found the problem."
Nemesis says, "You're a Decepticon."
Starscream says, "I've changed :("
Nemesis says, "They all say that.
[Oct 11, 2009 11:13:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grabmebooty

I don't normally reply to these... but I need to say my peace. Saviour, you are one of the most genuine, and generous people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, on this game or anywhere. It was an honor to serve in your crew, and an even bigger honor to be able to call you a friend. You will truly be missed, good luck with all you do, and all the places you go.

Since I refuse to say goodbye, I'll simply say, until we meet again.... Grab
Grabmebooty on all most oceans.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by grabmebooty at Oct 11, 2009 11:31:47 AM]
[Oct 11, 2009 11:25:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Au revoir Sav...

You know you'll be massively missed by those who knew you well.
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Oct 12, 2009 1:25:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zebacha

Cya Sav. Shame to see you go. No doubt you will be replaced by a thousand greenies who have no notion of games, puzzles or common decency. You're always welcome back whenever you get the chance :D
U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi you ugly!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Zebacha at Oct 12, 2009 8:30:23 AM]
[Oct 12, 2009 8:29:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

lol ok ok not gonna say it *bites her tongue*

Good luck in Uni. We've bashed heads for ages. End of the day it's a game and I wish you no ill will.
Fable

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Silent_Fable at Oct 12, 2009 11:41:51 PM]
[Oct 12, 2009 11:38:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

Some of you knew it was coming. Some of you could care less. Monday morning starts the dream job i've been after for years. So after 5 years of ypp it's time to move on.

I'm gonna guess most people won't read this but i'll put it here anyways.

The Viridian gang

Scup- from you I learned my biggest lesson. You taught me politics and game finances back when I was a lil speck of nothing. We didn't part well but I will always look up to you for that.

Nemor, BB, Fishwithafly, Dieudy, all the old gang of the SSS back in the day. You made a dub ocean a blast.Guantanamo, Side, Welshy and other SF buddies, thanks for the blade bashing. Madme, your the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I love you to bits. Ebag, you still do and always will own me. Watch your 6.

The Hunter gang

Dalnoth - *dries eyes* still so proud of you hunni.
Cheeze, Red, Ekefi, Wolfpack,Gunnermooch and my mysterious top hearty. Thanks for the memories.

The Midnight gang

oh god where to start. Ooriki, Vistr, Rubbaduck, Svetlana, Beardyblair, Gauntlet, Harrjm, and many many more. From day one until the last good times with the best of friends. Sorry for all the endless hours of drinking Ooriki lol Gauntlet see you summer 2010.

Sage and Cobalt gangs
Didn't play these oceans much. But again to BB from sage ty for everything. And to Jalan from Cobalt. You've been my rock when I needed. I can never thank you enough.

And to Mala....

Cleopatra, Imp, Magicman, Flameraider, Ztau, Ameer, Daquan, Amatoria, Sheeran, Nips...the list goes on and on. Thanks for all the fun. Imp be good to Romeo. I love you to bits.

I've seen people come and go. I've seen the drama and the politics go round and round. From the day we had 24 hour blockades, to now SMH, Cursed Isles and zombie's. The day when portrait's arrived, and when the beloved bank no longer has any meaning. I've colonized islands, ran blockades, won familiar's and OCL's. Times in real life as well as on this game keep changing. Not always for the good. But not always bad either. Overall i've had a wonderful time here.

I know everyone won't always get along. Different countries, different points of view's and opinion's will always butt heads now and again. End of the day it's just a game. You come on here to have fun, relax, vent, or hide from the real world. Just remember there are people on the other side of that computer screen.

My biggest thank you of all is to Oceanus. I can't thank you enough for the enlightenment you have given me. I will miss you.

I leave with no hard feelings towards anyone. I apologize to those I have hurt or wronged in the past. I am only human. I leave with only one regret, I never got the OM doll in my name lol. I still have belongings to get rid off so don't be surprised if you see me log on every now and then in the next week or so.

~Fair winds~

Fable

[Oct 25, 2009 3:23:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Harshex

Gratz on the dream job.

You'll be missed on Mala by everyone in one way or another even by those that don't want to admit it.

Take care <3
ExuberanceSalacious of Meridian & Obsidian
Severe of Emerald

Derp.
[Oct 25, 2009 3:51:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
legoking1235

Bye Fabes, ill miss you <3

Grats on the dream job.
~Flameraider

Cephalopod greeter chats, "I think... I think I might cry"

Gaea says, "I'm in yer ship, makin typos in yer rename."

[Edit 1 times, last edit by legoking1235 at Oct 25, 2009 3:55:28 PM]
[Oct 25, 2009 3:55:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

NOW who's going to paint Mala purple with me?

<3
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Oct 25, 2009 4:17:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
totoiseshell

Bye Fable...

Good luck with your dream job. Hope you love it, mate.
Inum

Castor says, "No, no! You don't know the secret doohickeys!"
Castor says, "You'll blow up the server!"

Galene says, "I'll trade it to Inum, she can sort it out later! :D"

[Oct 25, 2009 8:35:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halee

All the best to you in your new job. Take care and say hi when you sneak back on as a greenie to get your fix. ;)
-Halee
...Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?-

Kamuflaro: Halee is warm and huggable not a killing machine <.<
[Oct 26, 2009 7:03:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    piratehalee    piratehalee [Link]  Go to top 
CValmo

Well it's not so much a goodbye as a temporary break, but I'm sure it goes here. I've had some stuff come up out of the blue and it looks like I'm going to be gone for a few months. I might still hop on the forums from time to time but that's about it. My only hope is when I get back Malachite won't be a flaming crater. Other than that play safe.
~ Valmo ~
[Nov 17, 2009 6:52:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
totoiseshell

Well it's not so much a goodbye as a temporary break, but I'm sure it goes here. I've had some stuff come up out of the blue and it looks like I'm going to be gone for a few months. I might still hop on the forums from time to time but that's about it. My only hope is when I get back Malachite won't be a flaming crater. Other than that play safe.

It's not a flaming crater already? :o
Inum

Castor says, "No, no! You don't know the secret doohickeys!"
Castor says, "You'll blow up the server!"

Galene says, "I'll trade it to Inum, she can sort it out later! :D"

[Nov 17, 2009 2:45:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Leiliari

So the time has finally come, through multiple hiatuses (hiatii?) and many many MANY wonderful days and nights spent in this game, that Shady must respectfully bow out.

I've had a ton of fun playing this game, but from my cute little piratey birth through becoming a grizzled old salt, the most fun has come more from the players than the game. Malachite hasn't been the ocean I've played on a lot lately, but it was where I really got going and met the majority of the wonderful people that I've been honored to call friends over the years. I think it's only right that Malachite gets my farewell.

There are a ton of people that I would like to thank for being my friends that no longer play for one reason or another, but I haven't forgotten about everyone that helped me from the beginning of the ocean up to present.

There are really far too many wonderful people on this ocean (and a few on Virid too!) for me to single out anyone, but I do love you all and those of you who played and laughed and had fun with me know who you are and that I truly, deeply care about each and every one of you and will never forget you or how much you all mean to me.

There have been a few falling outs over the years, and I hope that there are no hard feelings, as I really harbor no ill will to anyone in this game. I've always held that Puzzle Pirates is a game, but the people are real and I like to believe that I've made some real genuine friends through this game.

I don't really want to mar this with unpleasantness or drama, so I'll keep it simple really, there have been a few people who, for one reason or another, decided they don't love Shady ("But everyone loves Shady!" you proclaim... alas, it isn't so) and they have gone out of their way to make sure I don't have fun in this game anymore. Unfortunately they succeeded, the game just isn't fun anymore, and that's typically the purpose of a game. I want these people to know that I am still willing to be their friends if/when they change their mind, and they know where to find me.

For everyone else, I will always be around MSN or Vent or Skype or however you typically contact me whenever you need somebody to lean on (yes I did sing that in my head >>).

That said, I wish everyone the best of luck and lots of happiness both in game and out.

Au revoir, Adios, Arrivederci, Sayonara, and Good-bye.
Branmuffin on Meridian.

Part of a well-balanced breakfast.
[Nov 24, 2009 11:02:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bye shades. I'll miss you D:
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Nov 24, 2009 12:35:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chocoholic08

It's time for me to say farewell to Malachite.

There's been so many fantastic things that's happened to me on Malachite. I've made so many friends and I love them to bits! You know who you are. ;)
I wasn't totally convinced that I wanted to leave Malachite. One day I'd be like, Oh! I never want to leave Malachite ever! The next I'd be like, amgz... this ocean is boring.. -____- (I would be like that).
The main reason I want to leave Malachite is because it's rather boring, and nothing barely happens.
The main reason I want to stay in Malachite is because of the friends, they're amazing and I couldn't ask for better friends than the ones I have.
If you're wondering how I made my mind up; I basically wrote down the disadvantages and advantages of Malachite. And unfortunately, there was more disadvantages.
I love Mala to bits!@! :3

I will be on now and then to talk to people though. But overall, I gotta' say goodbye. <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS! xoxox

Don't ever forget me, mk? <3 I'll always remember you though. :)

Oceans apart, together at heart.

xoxox
LALALALAAAAAAAAAAA!

Don't let 'em get you down, babe.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Chocoholic08 at Mar 18, 2010 10:28:31 AM]
[Mar 18, 2010 10:28:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

Passion you shall most definitely be missed! Have fun wherever you go but don't worry, we wont forget you and we will always be on Mala waiting for you to return. <3
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[Mar 18, 2010 1:36:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

If you're wondering how I made my mind up; I basically wrote down the disadvantages and advantages of Malachite. And unfortunately, there was more disadvantages.

How many alts do I have to make to get you to stay?
'Tis not true, that I are psychologically challenged
I prefers the term "Mentally Hilarious"

Smiley
Could very well be a rogue.
[Mar 19, 2010 5:43:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

How many alts do I have to make to get you to stay?

But we just got here... give us some time to make it funner :D
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Mar 19, 2010 8:18:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates