• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 308
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 64835 times and has 307 replies Next Thread
Kamuflaro

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

Well, I guess this is really the end. I got banned, for logging onto my account, telling kamuflaro I was hacked...

Since you decide to blame me here is what happened:

[12:19:52] Saviour tells ye, "you got morgan to barra memmed man?"
[12:20:08] Ye told Saviour, "I got the ocean memmed"
[12:20:21] Saviour tells ye, "xd can you chart me real quick?"
[12:20:22] Ye told Saviour, "I think that route is included :P"
[12:20:28] Ye told Saviour, "sure"
[12:20:35] Saviour has offered ye a temporary jobbing position with 'The Ills of Modern Man'.
[12:20:37] Ye accepted the offer to job with 'The Ills of Modern Man'.
[12:20:41] Saviour says, "thanks"
[12:20:44] Saviour has ordered you to do some Navigating.
[12:20:55] Ye told Saviour, "no problem"
[12:21:07] Saviour tells ye, "If you want Im going to just sit on a station and work on tokens"
[12:21:11] Ye hop on the ferry and are whisked away to Chrysalis Island...
[12:21:14] Saviour tells ye, "If you wanna come"
[12:21:25] Ye told Saviour, "nah thanks"
[12:22:25] Ye told Saviour, "you should come for flots, ppl love tokeners"
[12:22:36] Saviour tells ye, "never on at a good time for them"

[14:18:15] Yer hearty, Saviour, has logged on.
[14:18:55] Saviour says, "gtfo my crew"
[14:18:58] Saviour dismissed Kamuflaro from the crew.
[14:19:11] Saviour tells ye, "and stay out amg!"
[14:20:45] Ye told Saviour, "you serious?"
[14:21:03] Saviour tells ye, "yes i am pinky hacked saviers accnt"
[14:21:50] Successfully submitted complaint. Thank ye!

#1 lesson learned: Don't joke about hacking accounts? I don't believe the OM on duty would be rushing.
#2 lesson learned: Don't expell jobbers from crew without reason.

My intent wasn't toget Saviour banned, but to protect his account, because that behaviour was very much unlike him.
----------------------------------------
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Jun 13, 2010 6:23:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

^

Seems pretty fair to be honest. Makes sense to get an account protected than to let a potential hacker run rampant on it.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Jun 13, 2010 6:27:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SaviourS

I don't think a hacker would've said 'my crew' but oh well. Sorry for joking about it, I thought the later logs which you didn't post explained myself. And thanks for lookin out for my account, I guess
Saviour, Meridian
[Jun 13, 2010 6:30:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

I don't think a hacker would've said 'my crew' but oh well. Sorry for joking about it, I thought the later logs which you didn't post explained myself. And thanks for lookin out for my account, I guess

Wait, does that mean Shool will be banned too? Way to go Sav, your sacrifice was not in vain....
'Tis not true, that I are psychologically challenged
I prefers the term "Mentally Hilarious"

Smiley
Could very well be a rogue.
[Jun 13, 2010 7:02:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

I'm still puzzled on the ban reason...
0) Can't hack/account share, that's a given.
1) Can't joke that you hacked.
2) Can't try make others believe someone else would have hacked.
3) Can't use gtfo.

But now he's gonna be banned for a while for ban evasion, when I complained him later, if he wasn't joking about being banned in the 1st place :/
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Jun 13, 2010 7:10:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
draton

Wait what? Sav is banned? ;_;
Glacial - Meridian
Hielo - Emerald
Starscream - Obsidian

Nemesis says, "I think I found the problem."
Nemesis says, "You're a Decepticon."
Starscream says, "I've changed :("
Nemesis says, "They all say that.
[Jun 19, 2010 11:21:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

It is with great sadness that I announce my 1.5 year retirement from Malachite. I am moving over to Hunter for more action. I would like to thank Kamuflaro, the crew Harlequin and the flag Utopia for making my stay on this ocean memorable. I would like to thank my best friends Chriso and Jackjackjack for being great friends and awesome guys. Some other hearties I'd like to shout out to are Antonella, Cobralady, Rushton, Diegotoy, and Carvis. I will stop by everyonce and a while for a pilly or a little CI adventure. Find me on Hunter under my same name.

Yours Truly ~ Doulber
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jun 20, 2010 1:11:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

Will miss you Doulber :( have fun!!
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[Jun 20, 2010 2:03:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bye Doulb. I hope you find what you really want on Hunter.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Jun 21, 2010 7:29:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

Bye Doulb. I hope you find what you really want on Hunter.

I dont, and when you dont, we'll welcome you back.
'Tis not true, that I are psychologically challenged
I prefers the term "Mentally Hilarious"

Smiley
Could very well be a rogue.
[Jun 21, 2010 10:31:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dakk4

It is with great sadness that I announce my 1.5 year retirement from Malachite. I am moving over to Hunter for more action. I would like to thank Kamuflaro, the crew Harlequin and the flag Utopia for making my stay on this ocean memorable. I would like to thank my best friends Chriso and Jackjackjack for being great friends and awesome guys. Some other hearties I'd like to shout out to are Antonella, Cobralady, Rushton, Diegotoy, and Carvis. I will stop by everyonce and a while for a pilly or a little CI adventure. Find me on Hunter under my same name.

Yours Truly ~ Doulber

No problem... I can plank you on Hunter as easy as on Mala :P
Gnombane
SO of Odin's Demise on Malachite
Gnombane
FO of Nobody's Hero on Hunter
[Jun 22, 2010 2:31:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hamsterz4

I quit.

Why, you may ask? I've spent two years on this account. I haven't gained anything. I've lost everything 3 times, different ways each time.

Its sad to leave, I've made great friends on this.. game. I have no reason to stay. Nothing has worked out for me.

Yeah, I've quit, but I will still log on occasionally to say high and see if BD got all of their islands stolen and other important factors in Malachite that will not happen.

I would like to think everyone who helped me form HH and everyone who ever served in HH. I would like to thank all of my allies and all of my crewbies, everyone who jobbed for me and all of my hearts. I will miss you all.
Mamabuns tells ye, ">.> do not talk to me"
Guess who's back... back again.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hamsterz4 at Jul 13, 2010 1:22:59 PM]
[Jul 13, 2010 1:20:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EvilFairies

Hey everyone,

I've decided to go back to my first home on Sage. I wish you all the best of luck on Mala and I'll definitely pop in from time to time.

If you play Sage, look me up! My name is Sharia there... It's much easier to spell, so really I'm doing you all a favor <3

Lots of love,
Leanansidhe
Caoimhe on Obsidian
Samiya on Emerald
Leanansidhe on Meridian
[Jul 13, 2010 7:01:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Goodbye Lean. I'm glad we became good friends on this ocean. I wish you luck in the future and many thanks.

[Jul 13, 2010 9:38:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

/e cries

/e spanks.... I'll hunt you down on Sage :P
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[Jul 14, 2010 7:28:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KittyBass

Goodbye, Lean, I'm glad to have met you and I will never forget how you helped me out in a pinch for the Whisk-A-Thon event. Without your help it probably would have turned into an epic disaster, LOL.

Fair Winds and I hope we cross paths again some day :(
[Jul 14, 2010 9:56:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Lean, I hate that you're leaving. I know we had a few great times, a few rough ones, and some get to know you ones :D I wish you the best of luck on Sage. Expect your phone to recieve an irritating amount of texts now :P

[Jul 14, 2010 11:09:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Hey everyone,

I've decided to go back to my first home on Sage. I wish you all the best of luck on Mala and I'll definitely pop in from time to time.

If you play Sage, look me up! My name is Sharia there... It's much easier to spell, so really I'm doing you all a favor <3

Lots of love,
Leanansidhe

Do you really have to bring em to sage to visit? Can you just come back here and visit.... anyhow see you over on the dark side... :)
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Jul 14, 2010 3:12:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
johnothan105

I'll nevaaaar say goodbye to mala :X.
Kattyk on Malachite
[Jul 18, 2010 12:13:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Regrettably, my time on Malachite has come to an end. Apologies in advance for the length of this post, I talk waaaay too much.

I have familiars, stats, poe, ships, furniture, pets; everything I could want. And I've run out of goals. Apart from the people here, I have no reason to log on any more. I find myself logging on and forgetting I'm there. Anyone who wants to find me can do so on Viridian under the same name, PM me here as I'll always be a forum tart, or email/add me at DementedDuck@live.co.uk. And I will log on to say hi to people when I get the time.

People who need mentioning -

Grabmebooty - Fancy outing yourself when I'm in France, sheesh. You get first mentions because you're one of the most awesome people, and valuable friends, I have ever had the good fortune to meet. I can't thank you enough to helping me to be who I am, even to realise who I am (and to know waaaay before I knew). You know what I mean. :P I love you and I always will. Call me in two years.

Bunnyspawn - Only recently have we grown close and I hope we can continue to do so. I don't want to miss out on your companionship. I'll stalk you somehow. Love you to bits.

Smiley - Honestly one of the sweetest, warmest guys I know. I can't begin to list the things you've done or said that have made me smile. You're an honour to be around and the ocean is incredibly lucky to have you. Of course you know where to find me, and I will be stalking you for chats. You simply define awesome.

Laurell - Where to start, where to start. Since we met you've been nothing but an amazingly kind, sweet and loyal friend to me. You have my love forever and I'm sure you know that. I'll visit you. :)

Mrjsparrow - #1 sweetest guy I know, for sure. You have several ways of contacting me and I'll make sure we keep speaking. You're sweet, smart, funny, and downright awesome and I love you.

Antonella - *tackles!* one regret I have about Malachite is I never got to know you as well as I would have liked. You're hilarious and sweet and I love being around you. I would love the chance to get to know you better. Even so, you helped make my time on Malachite incredibly fun.

Verlool - How can I not mention my Loolykins? Working with you was some of the most fun I've ever had on this game. Stay cool. <3

I'll stop writing essays now, but a few more people need their names mentioned - Merrcurry, Pinballwiz, Johanson (I'm still around to blockades, don't forget about me!), Yaiba, Illuminate, Ambivalent, Imp, Falmari. Damnit, my whole hearty list needs mentioning.

And last, but certainly not least, how could I forget you?
Lottiez - I don't think I've ever thought more about a forum post in my life. I don't know how to say what I want to say. But I love you, and I'll always be here for you. Thank you for everything you have given me.

Okay, I'll stop typing now. I'll miss you, Malachite.

<3
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DementedDuck at Jul 19, 2010 5:30:38 PM]
[Jul 19, 2010 5:25:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

When i logged onto the forums, and saw you had the last post here, somewhere i knew this would be your leaving post. i can honestly say I've loved getting to know you, and i'm not about to let you leaving mala get in the way of finishing that. You've helped me discover a part of myself I had no idea was there, and given me a lot to think about, regarding more than just myself, or my goals.

You're an incredible person Duck, and I'm always going to be backing you. Don't you forget that. <3

[Jul 19, 2010 8:23:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jessy71

Ducky I feel the same way, so you should STAY and get to know me better :P. Anyway, I shall truly miss you and I'll be stalking you on Viridian, plucking your feathers and stuff, etc, etc, etc... Good luck and please do come and visit every now and then... <333 Mala will be so much poorer without you :(((((
Antonella
Meridian Ocean
[Jul 20, 2010 7:56:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LubJenneh

Ducky I love you <3 doing Duat with you was the most fun I've ever had on this game, keep in touch on facebook <3
Verlool
[Jul 21, 2010 9:52:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldear9

i am saying goodbye to malachite or maybe i might just alt it but i am going to hunter with my captain( get to be an SO!)
goldear- malachite banned
iceland is cold and boring :(
i will notify you when i get back from iceland(i mean banland ;))
[Aug 5, 2010 1:42:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Sad to see you go. You will be missed, WOOT Party :)

[Aug 5, 2010 7:40:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldear9

Sad to see you go. You will be missed, WOOT Party :)

psch we party when you leave.
[Aug 10, 2010 5:08:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Just hurry up and leave. I hate your annoying inn talks :)

[Aug 10, 2010 8:07:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goldear9

Just hurry up and leave. I hate your annoying inn talks :)

ha! one of my freinds is an SO in yer crew anyway, the captain is been away alot, so i might not be moving :P
[Aug 12, 2010 2:24:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lottiez

Hai everyone, it's Lottiez. This is a few days late I guess, sowwy. People close to me know that I recently moved to Viri. That didn't last. :P

My reasons for leaving are pretty pathetic but I guess I needed a final push to cut ties with this addicting game. D:

Thanks to my best friends on Mala for good times and memories and I love you all, Yaiba, Illu (get skype, I won't stop bothering you), Bunny (you can spawn on me anyday? Yeah.. best I could come up with <3), Ambi (<----<33333--->), Static (I will find us a new hobby). And everyone else I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, all my crewbies in Potentially Something, all those Nefarious Miscreants out there, Cleo, Imp, Vimesy (text me nub), Barnaby (you need to text me too kthx), Paradox (still out there?), Laurell, and I'm sure I forgot people atm and I apologize. <3

Ducky, thanks for making my life interesting to say the least for the last year or two.

Babehun, thanks for being my only true friend on Viridian, keep in touch. <3

If anyone would like to keep in touch ask Yaiba (trustyouwithmylife<333) for my contact info and she'll know if I like you or not. :P

Malachite has been the best gamer experience I've ever had, you guys make it awesome and don't give up like I did lol. <3
Lottiez on Meridian

Lottiez on Emerald
SO of Pun Intended
Titled Member of Two's Company
[Aug 15, 2010 3:25:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Bye Lott. D: i'm not going to say anymore than that. i'll text you the rest xD

[Aug 15, 2010 3:50:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates