• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 71
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 41042 times and has 70 replies Next Thread
bfsrules

Crews seeking Pirates

Edit Poseidon:
Argh, this be the thread where erstwhile crews can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:

1/ Name of Crew, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in
2/ Divison of booty and crew cut
3/ Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.)
4/ Terms for promotion
5/ Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.

Also, keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts. This should be a thread where a crewless pirate can easily scroll through crews looking to hire without having to read through pages of comments on whether someone's crew cut is too high. If you have any questions, please PM the person who posted rather than reply here, as other posts will be removed.

To find any of the crews here ingame type "/cwho crewname" then you can see who's online to ask about joining.

I will be moderating this thread to keep a window of about 2 months, to make sure the crews here are up to date. Old posts will be split out and send to Davy Jones' Locker.
Edit your info here please!

I wanted to be cool :P
----------------------------------------
Scapegoat, (formerly Viridian) Pirate, Taogepacs elsewhere. Spacegawt everywhere that isn't Puzzle Pirate related.
Is back (holy cheezits) to lounge around and basically be a lazy bum.
[May 6, 2008 8:13:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
lanndser

Re: Crews seeking Pirates

Eh, the crew Angry Young and Poor is recruiting, send Ship, Jericho, Wingedhussar or any other officer a tell.
Ship on Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lanndser at May 6, 2008 9:45:29 PM]
[May 6, 2008 9:44:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
McGarvery

The Seafoam Corsairs are seeking a few talented people to join in a brand new team concept.

We will be a single unified crew.

If teamwork, a fresh approach, and all the instruction you can handle sound good to you, Hearty me and I'll get you fast-tracked into this crew.

We teach, we cooperate, and we have seeeecrets.
Secrety secrets.

Also we're not very bloodlusty - no wars plz and uh, kindness and logic are pluses.

So join us in the brave new world.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by McGarvery at May 7, 2008 2:05:38 AM]
[May 7, 2008 1:59:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davsbrander

Supernova is on the look out for pirates! Formed on the 1st day we live to rule the ocean! lolwut?
Come make poe with us! we are kewl kk
Davsbrander
[May 7, 2008 2:05:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mrgaz1980

Supernova is on the look out for pirates! Formed on the 1st day we live to rule the ocean! lolwut?

i will join =)
Devill, capt of Mutiny,
Former Bitch of DI.
[May 7, 2008 2:18:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davsbrander

i will join =)

Yanno... Im getting into this doub thing... or rather I just like having a new ocean to play with
Davsbrander
[May 7, 2008 3:59:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

The Crew Shades of Evil are currently recruiting new members, make sure you let me know your name from any other ocean before asking. Send Antix a /tell to sign up.
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[May 7, 2008 6:51:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squashbuckle

To Be Announced is taking new members.

We're a well-balanced crew with top-level bnavvers, jobbers, parlor tarts, and merchants. There's room for every style of play, or even not playing at all and just chatting occasionally.

We plan to join a blockading flag in the future, although which one has yet to be determined.

If u liek to tak lyke dis (for more than the occasional joke), we're not the crew for you. Though we have a handful of teenagers, we are an adult crew that requires adult behavior.
Polly
Hunter
Captain of Flocktarts

[May 7, 2008 10:51:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dadoui

Ahoy! I'm Douinette from Sage, captain of Exiled on Mala (when Kritikal is not captain).
I am moving over permanently, with my longtime mate Kritikal, and looking for mates, from all oceans, to join our spanking new crew.
We already recruited about 40 people. We have pretty high standards, so please don't embarrass yourself by asking to be SO right away (also valable for FO rank...). We aim to put altogether a bunch of mature, experienced and very skilled pirates to pillage a lot, go in Atlantis (yep, all the time), PVP, and aye! BLOCKADE!
In order to blockade, we'll obviously get our own flag soon (when we agree on the name). But that's another topic...

This crew is for mature pirates only, if licking or the word "boobs" disturb you, you might be better off to another crew. We also appreciate a certain effort in spelling and grammar.

Job for us on our everyday pillages or just send a tell to any officer to join.
Looking forward meeting amazing pirates.
Douinette

Castor broadcasts, "Looks like a Power Hamster fell out of its cage. It has been returned to its duties. Hamster Appreciation Tourney soon!"
[May 8, 2008 3:11:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ivole

My crew Who Do You Think You Are is recruiting anyone that likes active crew chat and pillaging.

To join, send Ivole a tell.
Ivole
Death Wish
Eternal Glory
[May 8, 2008 9:46:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I am your conscience. [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

If u liek to tak lyke dis (for more than the occasional joke), we're not the crew for you. Though we have a handful of teenagers, we are an adult crew that requires adult behavior.

URMOM!! kkthxbai

Just kidding <3
However, it was amusing to see Polly writing like that.
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[May 8, 2008 10:00:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tdeathblake

URMOM!! kkthxbai

Just kidding <3
However, it was amusing to see Polly writing like that.

And i never thought that adult behaviour would be required

You available next Wednesday?
Tdeathblake (Thinks he's the main)
Homunculus (Knows he's the main)

Give a man a fish and he''ll eat for a day, give a fish a man and he''ll eat for weeks.

Homemade avatar
[May 8, 2008 12:51:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Netzu

Sub Rosa is currently recruiting pirates young and old, to enjoy a mature crew environment.

If you'd be interested in joining please contact Nekura, Morbuzaan or Netzu for more information.
Netzu & Hutch
Cerulean
Phaunos
Meridian
Jelly wrote: 
Pirate parties are *so* 2005

[May 8, 2008 10:56:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inschato

Hearts in Atlantis is currently and always will be on the lookout for victims to lure into the web of it's heavenly seductiveness.

(Send a /tell to any officer and tell them the spider sent you.)
-Undisputed Overlord of the Emerald Ocean
[May 8, 2008 11:13:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Victory69

The crew yankaroan is hiring.
We like to pillage and flotilla. Atlantis when we can.

Were all a experianced bunch.

Hit Beric, Victory or Nicorobin a tell to join :)
Victory.

Malachite

Blockading this.

Blockading that

At the end of the day, i'll be wearing my hat.
[May 9, 2008 4:00:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
_Tomjones_

Tom Jones' Locker is recruiting pirates who remember that this is a game and treat it as a place to have fun. The title of Wench is already taken, so if you're seeking that as a goal, sorry, that position has been filled and filled well!

People who like banter, fun and want to participate in or create unique events may want to visit us for a while. Adult language is permitted, as long it is as done with respect toward others and with a sense of fun and not random spamming.
Wearing the hat in Tom Jones' Locker
Highness of It's Not Unusual
[May 9, 2008 9:17:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rokerlykdat1

Crown of Thorn ...
._. yah....
WOOO..goo crown...
yay....
-yawn-
just hit me up or Thorn.
im gonna get me some sleep now
-passes out and drools on my keyboard... wakes up in fiery explosion but seems fine the next morning-
Hi, my name is RokinPirate and im a poker addict
[May 10, 2008 2:20:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
freecharion

The crew Nautical Mishap is currently looking for willing pirates.
Please speak to Gulk, Mastergrate, Agapi or another SO about joining.
We'd be glad to have ye. (And yes, we do love promoting people to Officer ^^).
Gulk of Malachite and Viridian
[May 10, 2008 2:37:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Volgamor82

The Crew Celestia is recruiting.

Currently small but wish to grow so we can have a good group of pirates to pilly with.

Nothing much on puzzling stats all that is required is being friendly.

Contact Luna or Tyrael ingame :D
Tyrael on Malachite Ocean
SO of Celestia
No Sacrifice! No Victory!
[May 11, 2008 2:45:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

The crew I club baby seals is recruiting. Were pretty much laid back. We enjoy a good PvP now and again, we pillage semi-regularly, we do trade runs, and we are in a very active flag. We are not now nor are we ever looking for anyone above officer, unless you happen to be well known by me or one of my SO's. We also have a couple of SO's working on memming the ocean, so if thats your bag of cats, then Im sure they will be more than happy to help you out. Contact me(Cleansanchez) one of the SO's(Trillian, shortnmouthy, drajl, chimira, or jereico) to join. Since we have no greenies being spawned, you will probably be bumped up to officer, and our ships are open for crew use as long as you restock.

Fair winds,
Clean.

Edit: Since this is relevant, our flag has a "swear jar", if you say the words elite or "pilly" you pay one of the royals 100 poe, and it goes into the flag coffers. Just thought I would warn you before you apply.
Crabitar

Cleansanchez-Hunter-Slippery When Wet
Wokbok tells ye, "Play nice Dickface"
Ye told Wokbok, "Yes mom."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by grizzwg at May 12, 2008 2:11:53 AM]
[May 11, 2008 8:26:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
Huye

Crew: Sic Semper Tyrannus

Crew goals: Have fun and make poe by pillaging, and doing atlantis and flotilla attacks.

Ranks: Looking for skilled B-navvers that love running pillies, and all other mates that enjoy a fun /crew chat.
Raran

Black market cookie trading: Click here!
[May 11, 2008 10:36:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
taelac

Styx and Stones is recruiting!

Our founding members are all experienced players with a wide variety of interests and a willingness to share what we know. We plan to create a blockading flag, but the crew itself will stay a relaxed and friendly environment. New players welcome. Job contact/hearty requests from those happy with their current crew also welcome.

- Crew Government: Oligarchy

- Pillage settings: Even/20%

- Time: Most of us play in the evenings, game time, with a few "anytime" or "random time" players.

- Atmosphere: We're mostly an adult crew, roughly evenly split between college students and older adults. We like to have fun, and we treat each other and our jobbers with respect. Conversation can occasionally become suggestive, but new mates are in more danger from the occasional bout of flying puns.

- Rules: We don't want to have to write any. Crewmates and jobbers are expected to behave themselves like decent people at all times.

- Officer training: Available to anyone who wants it. Promotions at discretion of Senior Officers; requirements are subjective. (i.e. Does the candidate know enough about how the game works for this rank? Is the candidate likely to give jobbers a good experience on our pillages? Is the candidate likely to end up with a bounty on his head?)

- Donation policy: Donations to the crew fund are never required. Any donations made will be used to buy ships the whole crew may use, fund crew events, or support flag efforts. We have a bank alt to keep crew funds separated from personal funds.

Interested parties may contact any officer in-game.
~Taelac
ROMS XVII:Vanilla Filler
Dead Thread
[May 12, 2008 11:15:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pavalucci

Indigo´s Revenge
(Flag The Eagle Empire )
Based upon Saltstraum Island

We´re hiring !

Till Server got Balanced we´re at...

35% restock + Officer´s Club
(We still need money to restock :( )

After Server is restocked we´re at

20% restock + Even
(to enlarge crew Jobber´s Delight)

Our aim´s...
Well, up to you mate...

You could´t pillage like i´m doin, or be a trader like Officer Bobs, or just be both like Senior Officer Pesca

Promotions :

Cabin --- Just join :D
Pirate --- Show us some skills, at beginning 1 distinguished 1 respected on Dudy-Stations (Sails, Bilge, Carp, Gun)
Officer --- Need´s to pass a Officer Test (Tester will be Pesca and me) and 2 Master´s on any dudy Station (includes Dudy-Nav + Bnav)
Fleet-Officer --- same as Officer + Bnav Rating Grand-Master (and better)

Senior Offer + Captain not available at present time (might available if Crew get´s larger)

What could´t we offer ye ?

Loads of fun...
5 Stalls...
A big Flag...
Help, where ever help is needet

Intrested in joining ?

Call ...

Captain Justjack (me :D)
Senior Officer Pesca
Officer Bobs

/ Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.
[May 16, 2008 4:08:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Onelegstan

Crews seeking Pirates

The assasin's guard is seeking members any ranks are avalible get in tuch with Martyhur or any of the officers to join!
Martyhur on Emerald
Marty on Obsidian
[May 16, 2008 1:56:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maildude1

The crew Pressure's On is recruiting pirates that put pillaging on their priority list. Pillaging is promoted in our crew, whether you be helping or navigating. Our booty is divided in jobbers delight atm, may change to even at a later date. We are based around the Saltstraum Rock area. Battle navigation experience is required for officer positions, a ship and trust is required for further promotions. If you are interested in joining, contact Legend.
[May 20, 2008 8:10:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grecod

Ahoy there!

Occifers Club be recruiting pirates! We're a small yet excited crew with a slightly larger flag who want to welcome new blood into our ranks. No matter if you've been playing the game for five minutes or five years, you can easily find happiness in the crew.

There will be promotion rewards and special incentives for those new pirates who would like to learn the game.

Please see Greco or Striderrs for information. :-)
Just Ashley.
[May 21, 2008 12:27:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LubJenneh

The crew Brouhaha is looking for new memberz ZOMGYESSSSSSSS. Look for me, Verlool, or any of our other various officers if you are interested in joining.
Verlool
[May 22, 2008 12:17:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lanndser

The crew Angry Young And Poor is looking for officers to take leadership roles in the crew. We have great officers and fleet officers, but we lack mates that can exell in a Senior Officer position.

What is required of you:
-Good stats, either on Malachite or your alternate ocean
-Log on often, and have Malachite as your main ocean
-Be a social person, talk in crew chat, be a well known figure in the crew, etc etc.
-Most important requirement: Lead large ship pillages. Brigs for now, but when larger ships come out, you should be able to run good Atlantis and Flotilla runs (Good Bnavver, ya know).
-Have a commitment to the crew.
-Be a fun person

http://malachite.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/crew/info.wm?crewid=5000199

We normally have a captain, working on getting the issue through :P.
Ship on Sage
[May 26, 2008 8:59:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gagne12

The Crew - Deadliest Catch is looking for hard working pirates of all ranks! We are a fun crew, who like to pillage, forage, and just chat it up abit! If you would be willing to join. Send a /tell to Gagne, Seafairy,Snatch,Stehblack,Sterchele,Saltyd,Cool or any other officer+ :)

Fair wind's matey's!
Former Monarch of Time Bandit (Malachite)
Former Royalty of Wiked Peace (Hunter)
FO of Midnight Aurora (Viridian)
[May 30, 2008 11:23:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orangemarkee

Ahoy there! Dreams Incorporated is recruiting new pirates! We're a crew mainly from Sage, but we welcome pirates from all oceans. We have an "Even" booty cut and 30% restock. Our basic goal is to become a crew everyone is familiar with and to teach new, developing players about the game so they can one day grow up to be good pirates(and good bnavvers). We currently have no terms for promotion other than if I think you're good enough to be promoted.

Please contact King on Malachite or send me a PM if you are interested in joining.
Blacknavi, Captain of 'Everlasting Hurricane' and Member of 'Fleet of Dreams' on Sage
[Jun 1, 2008 6:06:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates