• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 65
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 34810 times and has 64 replies Next Thread
boroboy1

Pirates seeking Crews

This thread is intended only for individuals or small groups of pirates who want to join another crew permanently. Anyone who plans on splitting off once they have their own ship should use one of the existing threads.

It will be helpful if you post some of the things you wish to find in a crew.
----------------------------------------
Seepnah
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Cronus at May 8, 2008 12:32:24 AM]
[May 6, 2008 7:10:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
altair42

Re: Players seeking Crews

Yar, I be lookin' for a crew. Aldeberan on Sage if you're looking to see what I'm usually capable of.

Tivn on Malachite. Send me a tell so we can discuss your crew.

Respectfully,

Aldeberan
[May 6, 2008 9:55:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
barrelmonkey

Ahoy there, I'm Romtu hailing from Hunter, although I've sailed several other oceans before it. I'm looking for a crew of mature and experienced mates. If you have big plans for oceanic domination, which you can actually achieve, send me a PM and I'm in.

Content where I am, thanks for the offers though.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by barrelmonkey at May 8, 2008 11:19:53 AM]
[May 7, 2008 12:18:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erelus

Ahoy! Erelus and Erebus are in need of crews. We are looking for a fresh start on a fresh ocean. We can be found under Iblis and Pwcca on Viridian if you would like to see what we are like. Please send us tells/PM so we talk about joining your crew.

Erelus.
[May 7, 2008 12:08:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tikikala

I am Tikikala from well, my sig tells all...

I am kind of waiting for the competition to be over and if i start puzzling, i can bring up bilging, sailing, carpentry, and maybe d-nav to more than master
Tikikala in Viridian (main) , Sage, Hunter, Malachite, Crimson, and Opal. (But I don't speak German. @_@)

Erfan wrote: Shore Leave is where the smart people hang out and pretend to be dumb.

more quotes coming soon...
[May 7, 2008 9:02:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AquaDrake

I am a merchant, with a love of sea battle, and a love of PvP. I'm looking to do trade runs around the arch, as well as attacking other merchants doing trade runs around the arch.

I'm a great bilger (typically low ultimate or high legendary), a good sailor (takes me a full league to get up to sparkles, but I can maintain it after that), and a horrible carper (bots do better than me).

I'm very good at sea battle, and reasonably well at duty nav.
Gunning: I can load 1 to 2 guns per turn (about 1.66 average).

What type of crew am I looking for? Reasonably active, able to provide support in terms of crewmates, available ships for sailing, available maps for steering. Willing to share ships for me to drive and pilot in battle.

Socially, my idea crew would be full of either otherkins or a good sense of humor. I'm a graduate of the "Hakuna Matata" school of Looseweed and company, as well as the Phoenix/Black plague group. An active /FO channel is a major plus.

Contact me at AdShopAlt's IM stall on salt rock, or just respond to this :-).
Maybe "historical" dragons were pterosaurs?
http://www.livescience.com/animals/090107-pterosaur-flight.html

"No plain fanfold paper could hold that fractal Puff --
He grew so fast no plotting pack could shrink him far enough.&quot
[May 10, 2008 6:00:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squatster

Re: Pirates seeking Crews

The crew Skilly n' Duff is hiring anyone. We need tons of officers and have boats available for anyone to use. Send a tell to Squattie or Kittybass or any officer on.
Squattie on Viridian
FO of Trouble
[May 11, 2008 10:16:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AhoyLindsay

Your going to want to post in Crews seeking Pirates, not this thread.
Castawayjoe of the Midnight Ocean.
To err is human, but to arr is pirate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catharsis on Cobalt and Malachite.
[May 11, 2008 10:31:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mdluffyfan

closed
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mdluffyfan at May 11, 2008 12:35:00 PM]
[May 11, 2008 12:17:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Celibataire

I, Rousseau, am perfectly happy to go crewless, but am open to offers.

Do Not Want:
- Crews with hard-and-fast advancement rules. ("U NEED 4 MASTIRZ 2 B OCCIFER")
- Crews that exclude greenies, and crews led by those who consider greenies to be beneath them.
- Crews that accept anyone with a pulse.
- Crews that are so big nobody knows who anyone else is.
- Crews that have mandatory donation policies of any size, shape or flavor.

Do Want
- Crews that are happy to just be. Improvement is laudable, but fun is more important.
- Crews that have unspoken, internal policies rather than deep-seated and unbending rules. (I don't object to rules, but if every aspect of life in your crew is defined by the manual, no thanks.)
- Crews with captains who have understood every single word I've used so far.

If you think you've got what I'm after, please send me a PM. Edit: And I'm on Malachite right now, if you'd like to speak to me.
Rousseau, Flibustier du ocean Malachite
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Celibataire at May 11, 2008 5:06:05 PM]
[May 11, 2008 5:03:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ben1919

Howdy, names Kanhoji and I'm from the Hunter ocean and have decided to make the move over. I just be lookin' for a crew that pillage's frequently but maintains a laid back atmosphere. Fire me off a PM if it so pleases yeah. :)
Panares on Emerald
[May 12, 2008 9:02:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
flashyjack

Mature and very experienced Sage ex-pat going incognito seeks more ex-sagers to show Malachite the meaning of blockade & war.
JackFlash of Malachite
[May 16, 2008 10:37:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dobby0815

Ahoi, Zhander is searching a crew.

I've played on Opal before cause i'm Swiss. My stats in all duty puzzles were god, except gunning and bnav.

I'll have my own ship and i d'like to be able to run it, thats why i d'like to start as an officer.

My aims are: *memorize as many routes as possible (i like duty nav verry much)
*pilly with the crew (not doing bnav ;o) )
* run my own stall
[May 22, 2008 6:12:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yvaine

It's been a few years since I've played Puzzle Pirates properly. Back in those days there was only one doubloon ocean and it only had one arch inhabitted but I sailed the seas and memorised the whole place. I was hardly the first to do so but it was a lot of fun.

Duty Navigation's my favourite puzzle, most of the time I just like sailing around on my own little sloop memorising routes I haven't done before. Only I've just realised that Puzzle Pirates isn't much fun without a crew to chat to so I'm looking for one to join instead of just creating my own crew of one.

Are there any crews out there that are friendly to navigators, have permission to board rules and would be willing to let me start off as an officer? If so then send me a private message here please. (Which will probably be easier than finding me on game since my times are erratic).
[May 26, 2008 6:35:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Linzi92

I, Rousseau, am perfectly happy to go crewless, but am open to offers.

Do Not Want:
- Crews with hard-and-fast advancement rules. ("U NEED 4 MASTIRZ 2 B OCCIFER")
- Crews that exclude greenies, and crews led by those who consider greenies to be beneath them.
- Crews that accept anyone with a pulse.
- Crews that are so big nobody knows who anyone else is.
- Crews that have mandatory donation policies of any size, shape or flavor.

Do Want
- Crews that are happy to just be. Improvement is laudable, but fun is more important.
- Crews that have unspoken, internal policies rather than deep-seated and unbending rules. (I don't object to rules, but if every aspect of life in your crew is defined by the manual, no thanks.)
- Crews with captains who have understood every single word I've used so far.

If you think you've got what I'm after, please send me a PM. Edit: And I'm on Malachite right now, if you'd like to speak to me.

The basic 2 things about my pirate are stated in my signature :] And tbh I basically want the same as Celibataire.. :3

Thanks!

xoxo
Linzi

Heroin - Malachite ocean ;x

Msn -> linzi92@live.co.uk
[May 26, 2008 9:13:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

Uh, images in signatures (especially moving GIFs) are against this forum's rules.
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[May 27, 2008 3:07:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

Uh, images in signatures (especially moving GIFs) are against this forum's rules.

Flamah, I has crew for joo >.>*

*flame away parley animals!
Crabitar

Cleansanchez-Hunter-Slippery When Wet
Wokbok tells ye, "Play nice Dickface"
Ye told Wokbok, "Yes mom."
[Jun 7, 2008 9:51:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
Grecod

Flamah, I has crew for joo >.>

Nice try, but you cannot has.
Just Ashley.
[Jun 7, 2008 4:33:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tentei

Flamah, I has crew for joo >.>

Nice try, but you cannot has.

YUS.
>.>
Tentei,
Co-Captain of Sinful Pleasures, First player crew on Malachite
Co-Monarch of Wild Cards, First player flag on Malachite.

Lovable squishy PANDA. :o
[Jun 8, 2008 7:55:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grecod

YUS.
>.>

Negggggg. Nope, nope, you cannot have him.
Just Ashley.
[Jun 8, 2008 10:19:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mr_Monkey_12

YUS.
>.>

Negggggg. Nope, nope, you cannot have him.

Yes, The devil already sold me his soul >:)
Anubis (Only comes in Malachite flavor)
Mrmonkey (Only comes in Hunter flavor)

If one writes a book about failer, and no one reads it, does it succeed?

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is bad/incorrect English isn't my first language.
[Jun 9, 2008 2:15:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
deadlyskull

I used to play on viridian then hunter but I went on a trip and got purged on both XD...I lost my ships and thought I had no where to go. Then I saw that a new ocean opened up a month earlier so I joined malachite! My name is Deadlybones and my stats are okay. The only downfall of having me in yer crew at first would be that I don't want the bnav mission because all the ships are like sailor ranked (ewww). If that is the only thing holding you back then I could join a worse crew and just get my bnav up then come back...also I would like a crew in an active flag. So check my stats and consider your answer!XD (PM me)

P.S. If you understood that you should give me all yer poe XD
Currently Deadbones on the hunter ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by deadlyskull at Jul 4, 2008 2:56:20 PM]
[Jul 4, 2008 2:55:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Malachite314

M'Looking for a crew who won't let me be above officer on account of my unwillingness to lead pillages and generally bnav.

Brits/americans who stay up very late preferable, on account of me being a bloody nice chap.

I'd like an active, chatty, laid back, not world-dominating-oriented crew. I'm not adverse to politics/blockading, but i'd prefer it to be a back-burner than a main objective.

Pillaging, trading, PVP, atlantis, shop-keeping... s'all good, s'long as there's people on doing stuff I can contribute to.

I don't care about making bajillions of poe, I care about having some fun and kicking some ass.

That said, I'd like a mature crew where the players have some previous experience, and don't mind a little swearing/drunken professions of love for hats, jam or Johnny Depp.

Xanthine on Malachite / Malachite on Midnight - PM me if you think i'd fit in with your crew

... yeah, I came back as an ocean had my name. :)
[Jul 24, 2008 9:08:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paaddy

so now look :D

Hunter:Me
Sage:Me
Opal:Alt
Main
Malachite:You can get this litte Pira :D

well i am searching a crew only @ Malachite ;)

i estimate that the Captain and SOs have experience(good standings) in some puzzles

furthermore the crew shouldent be to much involved in politics :)
its okay for me if i only allowed to job @ a special crew for cades but i wont be told to job @ sage for a flag (on opal,sage i have a crew so i have to difference the oceans ;) )

at least it should be a active crew with nice members maybe some intern crew events

Me is helping @ pillys, Stockmoving,cades and only want to have some fun :)

If you think you can give me what i need gimme a tell !!

P.S.: I am German ;) so i am sorry for bad english and other mistakes, just use your fantasie to understand :D
Paddy @ Opal
Spoongi @ Emerald
[Jul 27, 2008 4:52:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SpaceMunk

Ahoy! I'm looking for a crew that pillages regularly and receives solid payouts. I'd like to have the chance to rise through the ranks but I don't mind having to work towards doing so. I would prefer a higher level crew where I can learn things as opposed to an easy promotion crew where I might not learn anything.

-Spacemonkey
[Aug 25, 2008 9:08:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grecod

I don't know if this is a place to suggest it, but I'd actually look into Sharper Wit. They are great people, and full of more experienced pirates that are very nice to boot. And plus, Sheeran sends me a tell every morning about bag pillages, so they're very active.

Just a suggestion, happy hunting! <3
Just Ashley.
[Aug 25, 2008 9:10:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NelsonKizmet

CPSNCFP

Crewless Pirate Seeks New Crew For Piracy

Beside long walks on the beach and listening to Michael Bolton records I also enjoy sailing and rampid forum tarting.

I'm looking for a crew with a thick politcal skin and/or no political asperations who doesn't mind having an officer who will run his mouth on the forums. (Even though what I say won't be indicative of the views of said flag) An experienced crew is a plus.

I am looking for a somewhat active crew/flag combination that likes candle light dinners and will still respect me in the morning after I've consumed stupid amounts of rum.

I don't only play Malachite and I won't be terribly active but when I am on I like to be on pillages with crew mates.

I've tried Match.com and EHarmoney without any luck. I'm hoping to find the true love of my life here on Malachite Parley. If you feel we are a perfect match find me in game or send me a PM. Please include nude photos.
Yesterday On Oceans
Large On Viridian

Goats wrote: 
If that was the case, Yesterday and I would be having a pillow fight in a pool full of chocolate pudding by now.

If you didn't know that
[Aug 25, 2008 11:35:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Geneboo

Re: CPSNCFP

Yesterday wrote: 
Please include nude photos.

Have you tried Quitex or did that didn't work out?:P
Dalnoth wrote: 
And Gene... You really dont want to start this here. Trust me. You mod on alts during SF fam tournies on malachite. I know it, and so doesn't half the ocean.

Warhammer ftw
[Aug 26, 2008 8:40:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ohamabeach

Looking for a small to mid size crew with an experienced captain
I am a fairly experienced player and I'm looking for a new beginning.
Easy promotions is a negative
Officer training is a plus

gidgidonihah on malachite
[Sep 8, 2008 8:13:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outcast4life

Hoy! I am Captdave of sage. However my pirate on malachite is Whitetrash.

I am looking for a relativly small/elite crew.
"Shwayze" on Emerald

King of Unwanted Attention
[Sep 21, 2008 8:28:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates