• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2390 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
gahris

Cant log in Reply to this Post

When i try to log in, I get an error message " Error loggin in, your copy may be outdated, please restart"" what It mean ?
----------------------------------------
Worship your evil moogle master you insolent fools! ¬_¬
[Jul 26, 2003 4:07:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

Re: Cant log in Reply to this Post

It means you should have scrolled down and read this topic.
[Jul 26, 2003 4:12:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
gahris

I dont understand what to do
[Jul 26, 2003 4:15:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

You can try uninstalling and then reinstalling. If that fails to fix the problem, wait a while, maybe a day, and try to connect again.

It's probably a problem between your ISP, your DNS, and someone's cache. If it's still not working after a wait, there are some methods you can take towards figuring out the problem, but I don't think there is much in the way of doing that will fix it. It seems this problem hammers itself out over time.

Probably a cache or DNS issue somewhere, totally out of your control.
[Jul 26, 2003 4:25:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
gahris

arg ! its been a whole day its been having errors like this, reinstalling java, Yohoho, tried everything I could think of :(
[Jul 26, 2003 4:28:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

Check Jethro's update in the other topic.
[Jul 26, 2003 4:31:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
gahris

Well, It seems a few people have a similar problem, I'd hope management fixes this before releasing a full version, Its fustrating enouph to drive a potential customer off the market in this game
[Jul 26, 2003 4:43:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gahris

((My avatar s from steel panthers ;) ))
[Jul 26, 2003 4:46:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates