• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 505 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Xel

Why can't you make repairs on your ship while in port? Reply to this Post

I think that we ought to be able to do things like load cannons, bilge, and repair the ship in port. It really doesn't make sense that you have to do things out in the sea that you would normally do in port. I hate having getting back to port and having to set sail (even though we're done for the day) just so that you can repair the ship and clear the bilge. You could even make it take wood or rum out of the hold to be able to do the repairs, as long as it wasn't too ridiculous that its more worth it to set sail and repair anyway.
[Jul 25, 2003 11:28:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    masterxel [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

Re: Why can't you make repairs on your ship while in port? Reply to this Post

It's been suggested and, if I remember, resides somewhere on the mighty list.
[Jul 25, 2003 2:04:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates