• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 305
Posts: 305   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 21493 times and has 304 replies Next Thread
Lizthegrey
Developer (retired)

Re: Cnossos Blockade - Now has nothing to do with Cookiemonstr

Yep, it's in the bag. Congrats.
[Nov 6, 2004 11:27:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://plus.google.com/106912596786226524817/posts [Link]  Go to top 
Rick9109

GG and such.
----------------------------------------
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.
[Nov 7, 2004 12:02:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rick9109    cactusrome [Link]  Go to top 
1Famine

Smackey wrote: 
54x wrote: 
Eh. See the other thread on this ^_^ Basically, it's not very costly for anyone to blockade at the moment- and while I agree blockading should be relatively open, I also think there should be consequences if you lose or if you perform in a sloppy way. That way, you can only blockade repetitively if you're successful at it.

That would be stupid. So you screw up once versus one Island, too bad. You screw up versus another, still trying to get some Island, and you mess up. Third time around, you try another, and ye still get beat. Then ye go, full with moral ready for the 4th Blockade, and oops the game punishes you for doing that. And please don't tell me you want the game to be changed if Account = Bob's Account name (WHatever it is) that the rule only applies there. Since that would be the only way to not screwover flags that "Almsot get there, but miss it barely."

Anyway, RD got Cnossos. Well, he's almost there anyway :). It's sad and pathetic that Dolzar had to totally screw up the Island and lay down 2 COnttruction sites intended to be never finished. I wonder if it's possible to tear those down, anyway.

Yeah, it is kind of funny. The syndicate didn't plan on putting any new buildings on cnossos since that's a losing venture in and of itself. The only thing that does is to increase the cost of building maintenance.
Famine, of the Mercenary Squadron
[Nov 7, 2004 2:55:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drstupid

So...shall this thread be moving soon?
Fronsac wrote: 
homullus wrote: 
story about ungrateful, unappreciative jerkwad

What you're telling me is that smart people are really stupid.

[Nov 7, 2004 3:10:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raabitias

You're all ninnies!

Yes I'm a sore loser!

Curse you Dolzar!
Spelling Nazi.

NinjaGuy wrote: 
Well, that's one of the dumbest things I've read in a while. Congrats.

Avatar done by the extremely talented Kanawinkie.
[Nov 8, 2004 7:52:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    raabitias    Eight Flame [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 305   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates