• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1918 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Male Guest
Logon Issue - JavaWebStart - Proxy - Winproxy Reply to this Post

Hi there

I'm trying to get past the logon screen, but I'm getting the error claiming that my client is out of date.

I'm on a "client machine" 192.168.0.1 with "Winproxy" (192.168.0.233) on my server machine. Any ideas on how to set my Winproxy up (and/or Java Web Start maybe) in order for me to test Puzzle Pirates out?

Thanks
xoAlto =)
[Jul 24, 2003 8:22:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest
Re: Logon Issue Reply to this Post

Oops - forgot to sign my name in the previous message. Sorry!

Anyways, my problem still persists. Any possible solution?

Thanks in advance
xoAlto =)
[Jul 24, 2003 8:25:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

WinProxy Reply to this Post

There are problems with proxies, although as a brand new player there really shouldn't be. Can you try on the server machine?
[Jul 24, 2003 8:50:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest
Winproxy Reply to this Post

I could try on the server machine, but it isn't really used for gaming - there's a slow graphics card and processor on it, a lack of hard-drive space (for any medium-big installs), and no sound card!!!

Maybe you could suggest some settings that I could try out on Winproxy v5 for me?

Thanks
xoAlto =)
[Jul 24, 2003 6:23:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest
Winproxy Solved Reply to this Post

Hi again!

Oh - I've solved my little problem now! Just had to enable (turn on again) the DNS-ports on my Winproxy. Now that works, and things like Scrabble (on Playsite) etc. also functions!!!

Thanks for the help anyways.

See ya on the seven seas!
xoAlto =)
[Jul 25, 2003 7:53:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates