• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1168 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
sarianastar

Special Occasion Videos Reply to this Post

So my Pirate sweetheart on Cobalt proposed around Christmas, and we had our YPP wedding on January 27 at his estate. One of my gifts to him was a wedding video. People really seemed to like it. I used screenshots, YPP portraits and random images that fit in the theme of the video, and I used our wedding song.

A few weeks later, we had another wedding for Lolapop and Nekromantic, and as a gift for them, I did a wedding video with one of their choice of songs, using the same method.

Well, I recently was commissioned to do a video for a wedding. My hearty wants to present it as a present. I've asked around and the price we came up with for doing one of these is 50k, payable only on the Cobalt ocean.

So I thought I would post here. These videos are a hobby of mine, and I have a lot of fun with them. I COULD do them for events on other oceans, long as I'm given time to make a pirate there and all, however, payment is ONLY accepted on Cobalt ocean, because I have no use for poe anywhere else.

Here are the links to the videos. Now, the software I use has a plugin, but the plug-in does not work with Mac computers. So I also have uploaded the videos to Youtube for ease of viewing. The quality is MUCH better on my webshow pages however.

Starsha and Dirtypants Wedding Video

Lolapop and Nekromantic's Wedding Video

Starsha and Dirtypants - On Youtube.com

Lolapop and Nekromantic - on Youtube.com

What I need in order to do this, is a time and date. I'd like to be at the event so I can capture some screenies and use them in the video. I need the name and artist of a song to use. I need a little idea of the story behind the pirates. I will gather images of the pirates' galleries and pirate page, and if you have screenies you'd like incorporated, I need those as well. Each video is an individual creation, so no two will ever be the same :)

The payment is 50k on Cobalt prior to the event. When I present the final cut, you CAN still request edits. No more than 2 or 3, so you want to make sure it's exactly what you want before that final edit :)

If you have questions or comments, find me in game, Starsha on Cobalt, or PM me here. Glad to discuss this with you.

New videos will be posted here, for examples for people to see, to have an idea of how I do these videos.

Thanks much!
----------------------------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~
Starsha - Cerulean
~*~*~*~*~*~

My Wedding Videos!
Current avvie by Falmari!
[Mar 8, 2008 4:50:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarianastar

Re: Special Occasion Videos Reply to this Post

I've updated my video displays a bit. I've put together a web page that shows some examples of ones I've done, payment information, and contact information. Have a look. Glad to know what people think :)

http://www.sarianastar.com/ypp/videos.html
~*~*~*~*~*~
Starsha - Cerulean
~*~*~*~*~*~

My Wedding Videos!
[Apr 7, 2008 11:30:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lamour

Sweet videos <3 !
I admire Dora
Back and moved to midnight as Hudie ^^
Reopened my avvie shoppe
[Apr 7, 2008 5:05:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarianastar

Updated the videos page to include the video done for Annac and Sugardaddy's wedding on the Cobalt ocean. :)
~*~*~*~*~*~
Starsha - Cerulean
~*~*~*~*~*~

My Wedding Videos!
[Aug 6, 2008 11:42:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates