• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 607 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Thusnelda

Skelly-esque Reply to this Post

I caught a discussion about skellies only being in the Diamond archipelago. I was wondering... what if there were different sorts of terrors in each archipelago? Like a kraken fight in Emerald, or treasure on the other side of a big wacky whirlpool in Sapphire... I dunno. Just something that's a big challenge requiring lots of cooperative effort. In addition, this could set the archipelagoes apart as having distinct and exciting opportunities for fun. Right now, for instance, I really don't have much reason to go to Sapphire. (Ummm... that's not the one with Guava in it, right?)

Part of me then realized that this was the whole point of the Adventure Islands idea. So 1) will the skellies (et. al., if it comes to that) still be around when the Adventure Islands come into play? 2) Any timeframe on the Adventure Islands?

Doin' great... keep it up...
----------------------------------------
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Jul 23, 2003 2:14:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

Re: Skelly-esque Reply to this Post

Since the subject has been broached, can we get a quick outline of what will be included in the Adventure Islands? I've been wanting to see some kind of summary for a while.
[Jul 23, 2003 2:26:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
LonesomeCrow

Re: Skelly-esque Reply to this Post

This reminds of something that caught me wandering eye quite a while back. I came across a link in the news archive http://www.puzzlepirates.com/about/shots/july5snippets.html

But alas, the beta update killed the link :-(

If the Devs would be kind enough to reinstate this link, ye would see one mean, nasty creature with a sword so intimidating most would just turn and run away at first glance. (If he were me pet, I'd call him Minotarrna ;-] )

Some of ye old, old timers may remember this http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=37 thread. ( I wasn't around at the time meself)

But this early screenshot piqued me interest.

I anxiously await Adventure islands!
----------------------------------------
Tarrna: [Insignificant] Senior Officer - Sinking Feelings

Sergio Aragones wrote: 

[Jul 23, 2003 2:31:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates