• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2139 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
treese

Drunken Girls VS Boys Brig pillage 2/24/08

Wow!

It's been 3 years already since some courageous mates decided to leave the Midnight ocean and strike out on their own on the newly opened Cobalt Ocean. On the 2nd day of Cobalt's existence, the Boochin' Drunks came to be. In its three year existence, the Drunks have seen a lot of history, and a lot of mates come and go. We've been the starting crew for countless greenies, many of whom have graduated on and formed their own crews and are doing well.

Now it's time to get together and celebrate, both the birth of an ocean, and the longevity of the crew!!! The Boochin' Drunks are looking to strike up some fun on the Cobalt ocean, boys and girls!

Yup, that's right!!! A BOYS vs GIRLS event!!! A DOUBLE war brig pillage! Girls on one shippy, Boys on the other. PVPs between the 2 ships will be encouraged! Trivia contests and prizes, and other special giveaways will be going on throughout the event. The team that ports with the most in the booty shall also be given a bonus!

When: Sunday, February 24th, 11am PST, 2pm EST
Boys: Send your "Job me" tells to Pizzahutpete
Girls: Send your "Job me" tells to Tammygal

Note: If we can't immediately tell yer pirate's gender by name or pirate portrait, you may not be hired!

Sooo, come on out and join us this Sunday for a special Boochin' Drunks bash as we celebrate being one of...if not THE...oldest active crews on Cobalt!!!

<edit: copy paste doesn't like apostrophes>
----------------------------------------
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean
SO & former Captain of Boochin' Drunks - One of the founding crews of Cobalt
Lady of the all-grown-up CAPS LOCK Kiddies, Super Awesomeness!!
(awesome avatar by Darkfaery!)
[Edit 3 times, last edit by treese at Feb 23, 2008 10:36:37 PM]
[Feb 22, 2008 9:54:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://superawesomepp.proboards100.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
foxracinggg

Re: Drunken Girls VS Boys Brig pillage 2/24/08

Arr ill be there! Might be late may not but will deff be there.
Gambitsedge of Cobalt Ocean
[Feb 22, 2008 10:53:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paintbgeek

i call being on the Girls crew ..and then ima trust PETE to get their shirts all wet...and yes...girls ..you are required to wear a TIGHT WHITE Shirt ...(no pants required)

ill be acomein but ..id rather be on the girls crew kkthx
Paindpirate on cobalt

your not a real pirate untill youve "quit" the game

avvatar by Gtmac daddy
[Feb 22, 2008 11:19:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bellee

Is it 11am or 12pm...the 3pm EST is confusing me as that would be noon pirate time...just clarifying...
You laugh at me because I am different --
I laugh at you because you are all the same

Kebbielebbie
[Feb 22, 2008 1:39:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Serratore

Good Idea guys!! I will be there :)

And I AM male Pete! Some people see my name and think it's a female so i'm letting you know in advanced....
Serratore
SO of Neptune's Chosen
Flag: Polaris
Cobalt Ocean
[Feb 22, 2008 2:22:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
treese

Fanx for pointing the time discrepancy out. Error has been corrected in the post. 2 pm EST is 11 am PST.
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean
[Feb 22, 2008 3:10:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://superawesomepp.proboards100.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Roleni

Which side does one join if one is a boy IRL and has a girl pirate or vice versa? Is there a crossdressers ship? ^_^
Thalatta & others

Hera tells ye, "You got me so flustered by the spanking, I booched my chat response!"
Hera tells ye, "Purple is the most awesome colour ever!"
[Feb 23, 2008 5:22:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mizzymozzy

Sounds like superiduperly fun, Im a girl Tammygal, the pirate i want to join in with is Mixxi
*Mixxi* Cobalt Ocean.

Logic takes no place here...
[Feb 23, 2008 8:13:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

Jobbing onto male or female ships will be by the gender of the pirate - not the gender of the player... so pick your pirate accordingly ;)
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Feb 23, 2008 9:02:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
treese

Us GRL Pirates are sooo gonna kick BOY pirate booty!!!!
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean
[Feb 23, 2008 10:53:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://superawesomepp.proboards100.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
treese

Guess I'm eating my words.

A great time was had by all who attended.

The boys whipped girl booty by porting with over 100k in the booty, and so had an additional 20k added to the booty.

Lots of tourneys and prizes and such at the after party.

A big thank you goes out to Ays for the trivia contest, Redrex for donating the majority of the prizes, Doncoyote and Argentsilk for passing out bandanas and XOing the shippies, and Pizzahutpete for the SUPER AWESOME bnav that helped lead the boys to victory.

An even bigger thank you goes out to all the mates who sailed with us today to help make this such a fun event! It would not have been as fun without you guys to egg on the other side.

Oh, and uh, guys? The girls demand a rematch! Yarr!!!

Keep an aye on the events board for the rematch announcement.
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean
[Feb 24, 2008 9:12:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://superawesomepp.proboards100.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates