• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3716 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Tieom

Do Battle Nav move tokens 'expire' after a while? Reply to this Post

Ye'll have to forgive me if this is already answered somewhere... I did a couple of searches and found nothing, and checked the in-game help:

Do move tokens in battle nav vanish/expire 4 turns after creation? It seems that if I don't get grappled immediatly then anything I didn't use from the starting 2-4-2 dissapears. I just want to know if there is a "use it or lose it" system in place.

If the tokens don't expire, then what does the (#,#,#,#) tooltip indicate?

Thanks in advance for yer help. Arrr.
[Jun 27, 2004 7:49:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Varthlokkur

Re: Do Battle Nav move tokens 'expire' after a while? Reply to this Post

Short answer: Yes. You've essentially figured out how it works.
----------------------------------------
Vistr of Innocent, of Crimson Tide
- Midnight, the grudge-holding ocean
[Jun 27, 2004 8:47:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    craigld [Link]  Go to top 
54x

If the tokens don't expire, then what does the (#,#,#,#) tooltip indicate?

Just for a tip: It goes right to left, so if you need to use tokens which are approaching the left, now rather than later is good :)

The idea behind this change was so that you didn't move conservatively at first to build up tokens and then dedicate your energy to other stations. It is now in your interest to continuously have the sails full.
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Jun 27, 2004 9:26:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Ohh.. is THAT what that hover thing means? Why are the numbers red sometimes?
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Jun 27, 2004 9:40:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
54x

The red number means you need to place that many tokens this turn or they will expire.
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Jun 27, 2004 9:46:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates