• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 966
Posts: 966   Pages: 33   [ First Page | Previous Page | 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 92700 times and has 965 replies Next Thread
sophiegraytb

Re: 2008 Egg Render Test and Discussion Thread Reply to this Post

sorry to not get them up sooner, I aquired a new puppy, and he is very time consuming.

no worries silver, I think the rest of us got it handled sorta ok.

Good Luck All!
----------------------------------------
Skyelanis - Cerulean via Midnight
[Feb 20, 2008 12:23:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nordenx

I'm double checking the entries and doing a final render for the YPPedia. Thanks to all the volunteer test renderers and goodluck to all the entrants. Very fun event Apollo! Thanks! :D
Nordenx of Viridian

Mariner's Used
[Feb 20, 2008 12:46:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SilveRansom

Aye indeedy. You mates are absolutely wonderful. SJ, thanks for getting this thread up and running so we had a place to play.
Silveransom
makes art like this or this &
Blender Eggs!
[Feb 20, 2008 8:47:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/ [Link]  Go to top 
Fizz

Aye indeedy. You mates are absolutely wonderful. SJ, thanks for getting this thread up and running so we had a place to play.

I had fun playing around with the rendering this year! Hope I can figure out a way to do it again next year. And agreed.. thanks SJ for setting up this thread. Good luck everyone! So glad I am not a judge, I know I couldn't narrow it down to just a handful of winners. So many gorgeous and beautiful entries.
Fizz -- RETIRED Senior Officer of Phoenix Warriors, Lady of Tyrs Own
[Feb 20, 2008 9:46:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
suutashi

Just what software is being used?
[Feb 22, 2008 2:37:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Just what software is being used?

3D Studio Max is used to put the eggshells onto the eggs. The shells were made with anything and everything. >.>
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Feb 22, 2008 2:38:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 966   Pages: 33   [ First Page | Previous Page | 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates