• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 80
Posts: 80   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 36867 times and has 79 replies Next Thread
Ilyarus2004

Re: [AVATARS] There's a catch... Reply to this Post

Heya Nordenx ye doing ok, haven;t heard from ye for a while hope yer ok and nothing is wrong.
----------------------------------------
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Jun 29, 2008 11:45:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Knowledge13

Heya Nordenx ye doing ok, haven;t heard from ye for a while hope yer ok and nothing is wrong.

He's run away with your money!! Muahahahah!!!

just kidding of course

P.S Patience is a virtue. So shush.

Know of the Hunter Ocean.
[Jun 30, 2008 12:30:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

I know you've been waiting quite a while for an avatar from Nordenx mate. I know you just want to know what is going on, which is fine. However, you come off sounding whiny at times. With an avatar artist you must have patience and trust. I've never known Nordenx to skip out on completing an avatar. Just PM him (if you haven't already) just asking if his avatar is still being worked on. If you have a problem with Nordenx's time frame, then you can always ask for your poe back.
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Jun 30, 2008 12:34:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

First, i have mentioned nothing about the avatar. I have PMed and i am worried about him. I hope he is ok.
Russian on Midnight.

[Jun 30, 2008 12:36:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

First, i have mentioned nothing about the avatar. I have PMed and i am worried about him. I hope he is ok.

I was referring to earlier in the thread.
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Jun 30, 2008 12:37:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Ya i was kinda impatient and just gave up now i hope he is ok...
Russian on Midnight.

[Jun 30, 2008 12:41:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seb_long_uk

Go and ask him. He is on Whirled most days.
Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka
[Jun 30, 2008 2:45:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    My other sloop is a Gold/Gold rename [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

As Nordenx?
Russian on Midnight.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ilyarus2004 at Jun 30, 2008 8:36:31 AM]
[Jun 30, 2008 8:36:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

6 months... I know art takes time and i am not even the first on the que. Thirty or Twenty doubs is nothing you can just throw away. I seen ye doing backgrounds and more. Please don;t tell me to be patient i know master pieces and stuff like this take years but this is avatars we're talking. Your old shop you made maybe like one a week. You made a commitment by opening this shop. If you go to a bank and get a credit card you make a commitment to pay back. When you enter school or university or even a job you make a commitment that you will try your best and don't quit. Although some do quit this is just rude. All these players respect ye and wait patiently. I have patience maybe its not as good as others but i have it. Whenever i do something i make sure i finish the job i'm doing very well. I don't care about my avatar anymore since ye won't get to it. When this shop opened up i was really excited i wanted another one of your amazing avatars but ye let me down. I don't know if ye let anyone else down but i am pretty sure ye did. I'd understand if ye posted here and said "Umm, sorry mates i am really busy real life and i can't do anything at the moment please be patient" If ye said this now i would understand and wait more. You didn't... You ditched this thread... I sent you maybe 5 or 6 PMs over the six months. Ye haven't replied to one. I am disappointed in ye... Ye were a great idol to me but now ye let me down big time. I have nothing else to say and i am sorry for bumping for bumping this thread but this had to be said..

Disappointed, Ilya
Russian on Midnight.

[Sep 4, 2008 6:36:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

A week passed and i will bump this every week.... You can lock it i don;t care i want him to do atleast one avatar for first person on the list.
Russian on Midnight.

[Sep 12, 2008 1:47:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seb_long_uk

Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka
[Sep 12, 2008 3:22:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    My other sloop is a Gold/Gold rename [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

I tried... He is not responding and ignoring me.
Russian on Midnight.

[Sep 12, 2008 6:39:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ickessler

I tried... He is not responding and ignoring me.

Got a proposition for ya. If I make an avatar for you, will you give me your "ticket" to have an avatar done by Nordenx? I don't have an avatar shop, but I will probably be making one soon. I make very good illustrations, I won one of the crafting puzzle background contests for the distillary, and I have a couple entries in the Avatar Revolutions contest.

I know I'm not Nordenx, but I'm not bad. You'll get your avatar in a week, and you can quit bugging him. I'll hold him to the 30K when he's got more time for YPP.
Mobutu of Sage
[Sep 15, 2008 9:31:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Rather keep bugging him cause its not about the avatar now its his commitment.
Russian on Midnight.

[Sep 15, 2008 7:00:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BootlegPatch

Wow, no offense dude but yer hard to please. If I were you, I'd just take Ickessler's offer... I've seen his work and he is amazing - really he is. Sometimes we just have those days, and I guess it's been a while but something's holding Nordenx up, so best thing to do is to take whatever's available.
Albini on Viridian~
Yarr, vain-ness!
"Queen of 'arts" Avatar by the sublime Phillite
[Sep 16, 2008 12:41:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grecod

As someone who has recieved a Nordenx avatar, I can tell you that they're truely amazing, and although it is an excellent offer from Ickessler, what Ilyarus2004 is most likely wanting is a Nordenx avatar.

However. Ilya, you've done this bugging thing to Shortyjack too, and it doesn't make the recieving end of your constant poking very happy, among wanting to do anything for you. Something that you also must consider is that Real Life>Puzzle Pirates. Nordenx is always good for his word, and I'm sure that real life is just getting in the way, and that he'll get back to you as soon as he gets real life settled.
Just Ashley.
[Sep 16, 2008 7:56:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ickessler

I'm sure Nordenx will fulfill his obligations.
I was just trying to offer an easy avatar fix for Ilya without taking any POE away from Nordenx.
Mobutu of Sage
[Sep 16, 2008 8:53:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Mates, Nordenx has opened an avatar shops to do avatars. He has been online and he logs on the game once a week or so. He entered back grounds and posts on forums too. I sent him PMs tried to talk to him on whirled. He is ignoring me like he dosen't owe me anything. I would totally understand a PM saying I am busy sorry or i am not doing your avatar any time soon. Its rude to ignore your customer. I have asked shortyjack how its coming once so please dont; say things that are not true.
Russian on Midnight.

[Sep 16, 2008 3:23:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Underlig

Oh boo-hoo. It's a game for christ sake.

If was Nord, your nagging would probably kill every want I had to make you an avatar.

I know that when I'm going to make something for someone, them nagging me is the last thing I want, since that just kills all inspiration.
Underlig

Logs on when bored.
Addicted to cookies.
Absolutely insane.

What more to say?
[Sep 16, 2008 4:57:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

My last and final post on this thread.

Nordenx, u failz.
Russian on Midnight.

[Nov 1, 2008 1:19:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 80   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates