• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 22
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6848 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
bfsrules

The [read last post] "Super Duper I'm bored Outta My Mind" Avatar shop. Reply to this Post

I'm closing down. If you want an avatar, you have to hunt me down on Viridian and beat me at Sf, job for me, etc. Basically, you rub my back, I rub yours.

The two avatars in my queue at the moment are free.

If you are wondering why I'm shutting down after say two weeks of being, it's because I'm mad at school taking up my free time and tired of people on the forums saying I think of myself as a self-important person when I'm only doing something others would have done in a more rude way. And you know who you are. /e gives a very rude gesture in their general direction.

----------------------------------------
Scapegoat, (formerly Viridian) Pirate, Taogepacs elsewhere. Spacegawt everywhere that isn't Puzzle Pirate related.
Is back (holy cheezits) to lounge around and basically be a lazy bum.
[Edit 8 times, last edit by bfsrules at Feb 11, 2008 9:46:37 AM]
[Jan 20, 2008 10:13:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
Vaticanforum

Re: The "Super Duper I'm bored Outta My Mind" Avatar shop. Reply to this Post

Hey

I'll take one like Macgyver's, I would like the addition of something Money Wise and Poker or SF, I'm not bothered be creative.My Portrait
Vatican of Viridian

[Jan 21, 2008 12:05:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
5jason

i sent u pm i hope links work send pm bk if they dont =P
Ownage
Like my Avatar? Have 10k floating around?Click here NOW

Proud SO of the crew Rising storm
Prince of Deadman's Vengeance
[Jan 21, 2008 10:05:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Toph_Katara

Yayy, you're back!! =D
My friend's relatives' rabbit plays soccer!
MidnightBabi/MidnightBaby.
If you have to...
[Jan 21, 2008 2:03:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

I want to bring your eyes to this little thing...

I wrote: 
The first conquest of my evilz freebie plan:
I'm turning 21 in the fine year of 2008. It is up to you to guess my birthday. And so you don't think I'm going to make you guess everyday, a hint. It is on [10-12]/[22-25] (For Canadians, Britains, whoever else is backward/forward from the USA [22-9]/[10-12]) Please Specify when you answer.

/e then points to the profile button.

Then I want to point out the white text hidden in the payment section for blue ocean pirates.

Then, my queue at the moment:

1. Midnightbaby(Free)
2. xjellybeanX(Free)
3. Vatican
4-6. Ownage
Scapegoat, (formerly Viridian) Pirate, Taogepacs elsewhere. Spacegawt everywhere that isn't Puzzle Pirate related.
[Jan 22, 2008 11:16:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

I want to bring your eyes to this little thing...

I wrote: 
The first conquest of my evilz freebie plan:
I'm turning 21 in the fine year of 2008. It is up to you to guess my birthday. And so you don't think I'm going to make you guess everyday, a hint. It is on [10-12]/[22-25] (For Canadians, Britains, whoever else is backward/forward from the USA [22-9]/[10-12]) Please Specify when you answer.

/e then points to the profile button.

Saturnine (bah, I probably misspelled it) got it right!

Edit. Look at end of the OP.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bfsrules at Jan 23, 2008 6:08:58 AM]
[Jan 23, 2008 6:08:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

/e was bruised after I did this :P <3 M-baby

Current Queue:

1. xjellybeanX(Free)
2. Vatican
3-5. Ownage
6.Saturnine (Free from evil planz)
[Jan 24, 2008 7:25:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
Toph_Katara

Thankyou, thankyou!

How can I thank yo enouh?

Thankyou!

MidnightBaby Xx
If you have to...
[Jan 24, 2008 2:57:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
5jason

Thx scapegoat love sf one ^^ but the one dosnt work its to big or somthing wud b cool if u cud resize for me its the basic premium one
Ownage
Like my Avatar? Have 10k floating around?Click here NOW

Proud SO of the crew Rising storm
Prince of Deadman's Vengeance
[Edit 1 times, last edit by 5jason at Jan 26, 2008 3:32:01 AM]
[Jan 26, 2008 3:31:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

Thx scapegoat love sf one ^^ but the one dosnt work its to big or somthing wud b cool if u cud resize for me its the basic premium one

Must have not got the last pm I sent you :/.

Edit: Gonna send Ownage a pm

So, Saturnine and Justinmickey are next.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bfsrules at Jan 26, 2008 8:49:05 AM]
[Jan 26, 2008 8:37:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
Justinmickey

You rawk at Avvies. TY :D!!!
Modern, Emerald.
Spam, Meridian.
[Jan 26, 2008 12:51:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

I wrote: 
The next stage of my evilz freebie plan:
Everyone has their own favorite game on The Price is Right. The crowd favorite is Plinko (Hellloooo RL TD), but mine isn't. I, personally, LOVE ___ ______ ____. It's da bomb because you can usually win an awesome prize, like a Corvette at the end.

When you answer, pick the avatar that you want that is the most expensive
If you get this right, I'll automatically give you whatever avatar you want. But if you don't and you want a cheaper one, I'll let you change :P.

First, I gave everyone a link to the games.
Second, I gave a HUGE hint when I put the blanks in different parts.
Third, it's pointless to basically offer a freebie if no one is gonna answer. Thank you Saturnine ;P <3

SO, I'm going to go easy cheesy on your lazy non-motivated pirates.

Read the OP for details >.>

Edit: sniped by J-mickey while making the post :p
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bfsrules at Jan 26, 2008 1:05:34 PM]
[Jan 26, 2008 1:04:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

I can double post if I wanna! Reply to this Post

[Jan 27, 2008 8:10:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
Wzi

Re: I can double post if I wanna! Reply to this Post

Nice avatars, ank if my ordered one dosen't come soon I might take a closer look here... only one thing though.

Try and make the text/names better. Use better colors, or different fonts because at the moment they look like a 20 second job from paint. Thats just my opiniot of course, but I think it would make your avatars alot more appealing if you spent some more time on it.

~Wzi
~ Wzi on the hunter ocean
[Jan 27, 2008 10:19:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

Re: I can double post if I wanna! Reply to this Post

Nice avatars, ank if my ordered one dosen't come soon I might take a closer look here... only one thing though.

Try and make the text/names better. Use better colors, or different fonts because at the moment they look like a 20 second job from paint. Thats just my opiniot of course, but I think it would make your avatars alot more appealing if you spent some more time on it.

~Wzi

It's more of a "I try to use what looks best and actually can be seen", not "Lets finish this ASAP!!!" /e grumbles

And I end up testing about 15 different fonts (that are already bolded from the get go) before I put one on because even if a font is pretty and/or uber awesome, if it can't be seen, I'm not going to use it.

Also, if you read, I do make redos if a customer is unhappy. I'm not forcing anyone to stick with the font I've chosen for them.

Edit:

At the end of my examples, I wrote: 
* All orders are made with you in mind. I am willing to redos up to 3 times so that I am sure you like what you are paying for. Anything after 3 times will be a payment of slave work you must do for me. (Or just do something nice :p)

Edit^2: Stupid picky quote tags =.=
[Edit 2 times, last edit by bfsrules at Jan 27, 2008 10:37:28 AM]
[Jan 27, 2008 10:32:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
roseia

wow, you done hurly, he's totally my captain!
[Jan 27, 2008 1:20:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

wow, you done hurly, he's totally my captain!

Hurly is a hearty and I've done many things to him...

*cough*

[Jan 27, 2008 2:30:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
dragalt1

Can i get the Mcgreyver (or however u spell it) 1? And can use my current portrait? Thx :D
A horny shirtless guy with a kilt!
[Jan 27, 2008 3:27:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Cowboysrok289 [Link]  Go to top 
vicesquad

I'm very pleased, Scapey, I think you did a great job. And I'm sorry people got cranky with you instead of getting into the spirit - I thought making a game out of the freebie thing was kind of cool.
Saturnine
SO and Lucky Bastard of Carpe Diem, Viridian
Counting the days until I can hold my Rubee again
I STILL don't want to pilly.
[Feb 1, 2008 8:57:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Toph_Katara

Damnit. You closed again so I'm disappointed Scapey >=(

j00 muscht shtoppe closhyng yoor afateh schoppezZ!
If you have to...
[Feb 3, 2008 11:27:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

I bumpeded my own thread.

I need an opinion. If I were to open up this shop/shoppe/thready thing again, who would be happy/endorse it?

The avatars would be free IF AND ONLY IF someone gives me an idea on how I can make my pirate look like a dork, geek, funny, etc. I don't care how fancy the avatar is when I make it, but I do want the idea. Another link to all the avatars I have made

I'm thinking of reopening because there are some people who are charging 5k or more to do the same thing I do, and they DO USE a basic normal font on all the avatars and don't try to even be that creative.
[Feb 11, 2008 9:11:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
Toph_Katara

Hmm, guess what I will say... XD
If you have to...
[Feb 22, 2008 12:31:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates