• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 197
Posts: 197   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 77618 times and has 196 replies Next Thread
randompanzy

Re: Blog questions and topic suggestions Reply to this Post

I'll share.

Tease!

thats nothing it has broken 103 F here and getting warmer <.<

/me trades for snow nowz :D
----------------------------------------
Randompanzy from Viridian now sailing on Obsidian
SO of Lion's Roar
Titled Member of Placeholder
The views on my post are of my own and not my flag.

Tranquilized says, u kno yer notorious for lagging? xD

[Jun 26, 2009 2:00:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.teamepsilon.net    phillip1904    GB Fayt    I'm a little kitty that goes MOO! :D [Link]  Go to top 
zakora

Hello OM its boso from the viridian ocean and i wanan talk about poker.

Over the years the of pp (puzzle pirates) i have just noticed the grow in poker players.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have poker turnements if not makeable buy other players but OM.

Say e.g you have to buy in 20k-200k with 20k and last person standing wins a famillar and the poe.

Or something like that.

Thats all thanks for your reading of my horrible spelling

boso

viridian ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by zakora at Jun 30, 2009 6:19:03 PM]
[Jun 30, 2009 6:18:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

Loathe: Jellydude getting sunshine while I'm stuck in 27 degree weather (that is -3 for those who go by Celsius)

Don't feel too badly - it is supposed to be summer here and I even had the fans and a/c running last week, tonight I broke down and pulled the space heater back out again - it has been dropping down to the 40s (Fahrenheit) at night - that is just too cold for July (and no, I wouldn't be complaining if that were the temperature and it was wintertime - that is about 80 degrees warmer than the coldest part of winter around here.)
Pletoo of Sage
[Jul 1, 2009 11:52:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Simmins3

Ok. I've had some epic RL failz this week. You can look forward to that being posted before the month is over. Just need to get some evidence to go along with the post.

/e looks at the calendar.
Simmins.
SO of The Blackwolf Marauders,
Some dude from the Victory Raiders
[Jul 2, 2009 8:51:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

The recent pirate census reminded me of something I would like to see. I'd like another survey in which we could rank all the puzzles / games from favorite to least and then have the results posted. This would be especially interesting if we could also see the results from just Three Rings staff.

I am also curious about who was responsible for various areas of the game so I know who to congratulate for coming up with Cursed Isles and who to thank for rigging. Yeah I know, it is mostly a team effort but still, there had to be someone out in front (of course this could backfire I suppose - there are those who would be blaming certain folks for "ruining the game.")
Pletoo of Sage
[Jul 17, 2009 6:53:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hephaestus
OceanMaster

I did it again. The Cat And The Canary
[Jul 28, 2009 2:32:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perlandria

I did it again. The Cat And The Canary

Mreowp mrooww mew murr prurrip prowp meh miaowmiaow MOW!
Accent may vary by region
Furnishing Puzzle Project:
Discussion: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=97545
Prototype: http://albert.best.vwh.net/gilthead/GiltHead.html
Proposal: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/GCPP:Proposal-Gilthead
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Perlandria at Jul 28, 2009 3:03:11 AM]
[Jul 28, 2009 3:02:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Irig    Perlandria [Link]  Go to top 
SimplySimple

Which OM is the best SFer...? Have a big tournament and post results in a blog!:D
D;
[Aug 7, 2009 12:01:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Which OM is the best SFer...? Have a big tournament and post results in a blog!:D
No need to have a big tournament. We know the best two, so we'd just have to ask them to fight. *grins*
[Aug 7, 2009 1:32:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Artemis is one, that's easy. Who's the second? Did the second OM join the BD tourney under their player pirate, and if not, why not?!*

* mostly kidding
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Aug 10, 2009 5:39:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sun

I'd love to be able to tell you that. *sweet smile*
[Aug 10, 2009 7:03:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

That must mean they're a *really good* swordfighter, so they must have won the tournament before, so therefore I conclude...

Hephaestus is Bearclaw.

<insert shocked gasp here>
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Aug 10, 2009 7:46:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pokeytax

My vote goes, given the recollection of one rather bruising encounter, to Hypnos. But they've got a deep bench.
Pokeytax on Malachite
Pokey on Midnight
[Aug 11, 2009 11:55:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SimplySimple

Apollo, why do you use Sun when you could use Apollo instead? o_O Sorry, just wondering:)
D;
[Aug 11, 2009 1:25:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yaypuzzlez

Apollo, why do you use Sun when you could use Apollo instead? o_O Sorry, just wondering:)

Just using a form of a hint as to who is the second OM... :P And Sun is his event character.
I am Capberry | Rumbleboy.

Retired.
[Aug 12, 2009 4:52:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

I think I probably swordfight more than most of the other OMs, but that's because I enjoy it, not because I'm good at it! I was using Sun because I happened to have Sun logged in for the Doodle event. :)
[Aug 12, 2009 1:03:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Blog questions and topic suggestion: What did you/will you do for Halloween? =D
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Oct 31, 2009 1:45:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 197   Pages: 7   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates