• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1375 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
soveruin

I has TARDIS Prezzie! Reply to this Post

LOL WUT? You say, let me explain; It's bigger on the inside! It must be, since there is an identical present in there containing an identical present containing a... Snow Block.

I propose to ye, that we see how many wraps we can put this thing under before 12:00 am December 25th 2008. (GMT). If ye donate 1000 poe, along with your choice of wrapping and anouncement on this thread, i'll happily wrap up the present and place yer name on the grand list. When we get to Christmas, we'll do a Pass the Parcel-style event, and last but not least; see if the snow block has melted. I'm still working out all the bits and bobs of the idea, but I hope to get it all going by New Years Day, and running all year.

Also, I plan to take bets on how far the wrapping will get, which I hope to close by Febuary 1st. If this works, I'm hoping that next year we can do a Wrapping Race, and see who wraps up a winter ornament the most.

I'd like to hear whatever you have to say, from criticism to praise; it all helps. Just dont go flaming madly, it hurtz mah feelingz.
----------------------------------------
~Ols
[Edit 1 times, last edit by soveruin at Dec 23, 2007 12:41:54 PM]
[Dec 23, 2007 12:13:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tkp42

Re: I has TARDIS Prezzie! Reply to this Post

What the hell are you talking about? You can wrap a wrapped present? That's weird, since you can't even wrap a deed.
Tonya+nator
Claiming poker ruined the game since 2006
[Dec 23, 2007 4:24:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ice.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tonyanator [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

What the hell are you talking about? You can wrap a wrapped present? That's weird, since you can't even wrap a deed.

The deed issue, as I understood it, has to do with the database getting confused not knowing whose crew the ship belongs to during the duration of it's wrapped up visit. I bet Faulkston has a link with a more...descriptive definition of the problem.
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Dec 23, 2007 7:53:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
soveruin

That is correct, I have wrapped a solid wrapped present in a solid wrapped present. It wasn't always possible, so it could be a bug. However, I dont see anything wierd about it, I just see normal game mechanics, simple really,
~Ols
[Dec 24, 2007 1:24:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates