• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 24
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4813 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
PlaidOne

Strokes of Sunshine (Art Shoppe) Reply to this Post

I do high-quality, hand-made, custom avatars, ladies and gents! I take a lot of pride in me work too, so I do reserve the right to turn down orders if I don't think I can do justice to what ye want. Alo, unless ye tell me not to all avvies I make will be displayed down below

Ordering: For the sake of me sanity and to keep things in order, please post here with the following info, and I will then PM ye with what it'll cost...

-description of what ye want.
-name ye want on the avvie.
-links to yer portrait or a screen shot of yer pirate and/or a description of what ye want them wearing.
-yer pirate's name and what ocean they're on.

Pricing: Unless someone can show me a way to transfer monies from subbed oceans to doubloon ones, I'll only be accepting orders from Hunter, Viridian and Sage (Dubs only on Hunter and Viridian).

It'll cost ye 4-9 dubs, depending on how much work is involved, and to avoid having people try to rip me off I'd appreciate it if folks could pay half upfront, and half after I've delivered. (As a note: I may wind up charging a bit more if ye ask me for a portrait of ye doing backflips from the rigging in a jewel-encrusted diving helmet with a crowd of awed Atlantean spectators watching from below while yer pet elephant plays the bagpipes. Nothing personal, of course... )

Also, I do other kinds of commissions as well. Portraits are fun to do, if you're looking for something a little more personalized than the ones you can get in-game, and if you happen to have anything else you'd like to see drawn you're welcome to send a PM my way with your ideas and we can work something out. :)

Okay, enough business chatter and on to the fun stuff!

And here's the rest of the work I do (for those curious enough to want a peek :D ):
Sunshine's dA page

Cheers!
-Sunshine

Current Queue:
SM_Forums
True Scholar
Stikskele
----------------------------------------
"Why is that toy on your head?"
"Because, if I wear it anywhere else it chafes"

Shira on the Sage Ocean, yarr

Strokes of Sunshine
[Edit 10 times, last edit by PlaidOne at Oct 15, 2007 3:14:13 PM]
[Oct 10, 2007 8:35:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://PlaidTidings.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Ivole

Re: Sunshine's Avatars Reply to this Post

Sunshines place to go wild
Ivole
Death Wish
Eternal Glory
[Oct 10, 2007 11:49:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I am your conscience. [Link]  Go to top 
decker2

Great Avatars with a touch of Sunshine :)

How about that?
Mordan on Viridian.
[Oct 10, 2007 11:57:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SM_Forums

I'm probably not creative enough to win the free one, but I'd like to buy one.

Details sent in PM.
Swordmaster on Hunter
Timmeh wrote: 
Life is so depressing with pants on.
Current avatar by Tilinka <3
Taking a break.
[Oct 11, 2007 12:18:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deathtolll

Sunshine's cove of Art

or

Sunshine's cove of portraits.

Edit: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m319/silkyalvida/791329d39c80fbe3e7b66b8f444b0_t.jpg

I would like to be wearing a male Horned imp mask if i win -- Linky

May my skin color be red?

and the rest of the body wearing Maroon rags please, The mask be Maroon too.

Dricenticore says, "Normally I don't believe people who say they're girls on the internet but since you went from friendly to hostile in about 3 seconds"

Deathmessage on the Emerald Ocean.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by deathtolll at Oct 11, 2007 12:38:42 AM]
[Oct 11, 2007 12:31:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
P1P3L1N3

A Ray of Sunshine: Affordable Art For You!

- Pipeline,
bored
Pipeline of Viridian
[Oct 11, 2007 12:52:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

Hehe.. ok here's my order. I would like one of me based on this portrait: http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Darkfaery&itemid=9761566

I would like to be in a swordfight against one of those nasty atlanteans :P PM me how much and I'll try to get it to ya asap. Remember to add my cute lil monkey in the action too :D
DarkFaery
Collector of Tigerfish, Catfish, Angelfish & Piranha
[Oct 11, 2007 1:01:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seb_long_uk

Dawn Drawings ; Avatars and art by Sunshine.
Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka
[Oct 11, 2007 2:19:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    My other sloop is a Gold/Gold rename [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

Strokes of Sunshine
for your avvie shoppe name
strokes as in.. brushstrokes? :P
DarkFaery
[Edit 1 times, last edit by emieangel at Oct 11, 2007 2:35:02 AM]
[Oct 11, 2007 2:31:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stikskele

Re: Strokes of Sunshine (Art Shoppe) Reply to this Post

Get a little Sunshine.

I would order one only I doubt I could afford it. They look a little rich for me. :P
Sik
Meridian

Current avatar by AlexisAngel
[Oct 11, 2007 6:46:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PlaidOne

Get a little Sunshine.

I would order one only I doubt I could afford it. They look a little rich for me. :P

As long as you don't ask for me to draw your pirate doing something outlandish, like fighting something or hang-gliding or what-have-you, it'd probably only cost about 4-5 dubs. Though I know that's still a little much for some folks around here :)

Strokes of Sunshine
[Edit 1 times, last edit by PlaidOne at Oct 11, 2007 7:06:31 AM]
[Oct 11, 2007 7:06:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://PlaidTidings.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
TrueScholar

Awesome work, I'd love one!

Reference image: Here. The main aspects are the short white hair and goatee, wearing a green/orange cape.
Pose: blacksmithing ... pounding a sword, maybe with the forge in the background?
Other: If there's any way to have my tiger with a green collar in there looking on...or maybe playing with a cannonball or something...that'd be great!
Scholar
Officer of Odin's Demise / The Eye
Hunter

[Oct 11, 2007 9:14:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stikskele

As long as you don't ask for me to draw your pirate doing something outlandish, like fighting something or hang-gliding or what-have-you, it'd probably only cost about 4-5 dubs. Though I know that's still a little much for some folks around here :)

That's a great price considering your talent. I'm not one to say no to a bargain however, so I'll take one. =)

Ordering
Description: Stretched out & just relaxin'. On a couch, or the beach or in a hammock; whatever's easiest for you
name ye want on the avvie: Preferably none.
links to yer portrait or a screen shot of yer pirate and/or a description of what ye want them wearing: Frilly shirt with a navy sash, white stripy knickers without the stripes, and navy boots, with a navy wide-brimmed hat with white feather. No need for me to be wearing it, prehaps hung up somewhere or the usual covering the face position.

yer pirate's name and what ocean they're on: Sik on the Viridian Ocean.
Sik
Meridian

Current avatar by AlexisAngel
[Oct 12, 2007 3:06:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PlaidOne

Hehe.. ok here's my order. I would like one of me based on this portrait: http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Darkfaery&itemid=9761566

I would like to be in a swordfight against one of those nasty atlanteans :P PM me how much and I'll try to get it to ya asap. Remember to add my cute lil monkey in the action too :D

Here ya go luv, both this one and the freebie for coming up with my shoppe name :D Enjoy your fix!

Strokes of Sunshine
[Oct 15, 2007 3:09:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://PlaidTidings.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

OMG sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! LOVE IT! thx soooo much u did a great job :D
DarkFaery
[Oct 15, 2007 4:16:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PlaidOne

OMG sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! LOVE IT! thx soooo much u did a great job :D

Thanks hun :D

The monkey one went up in my dA gallery, he's just to cute to not share hehe

Strokes of Sunshine
[Oct 15, 2007 4:18:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://PlaidTidings.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
subbers

Damned being on Midnight. I absolutely love your artwork and would love one of your avatars. *Grumbles...*
Sublime

-Generally Cranky-
[Oct 15, 2007 6:41:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PlaidOne

Damned being on Midnight. I absolutely love your artwork and would love one of your avatars. *Grumbles...*

As this is a fun thing for me, more than a way to earn dubs, if you can think of something else you can trade me for I will be glad to accept that as well :)

Also, ask EmieAngel how she manages it. She doesn't play on the doubloon oceans either, but was still able to pay for hers.

Strokes of Sunshine
[Oct 15, 2007 6:58:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://PlaidTidings.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
sarah3930

Alrighty - heres my order!

-description of what ye want. My pirate sitting in an armchair feet up on a table reading a newspaper, maybe a goblet of rum in hand.
-name ye want on the avvie. Badboi somewhere 'Sketched' on the avatar.
-links to yer portrait or a screen shot of yer pirate and/or a description of what ye want them wearing. Whatever clothing works for you
-yer pirate's name and what ocean they're on. Badboi on Sage
Badboi on Sage
Avvie by Xalija!
[Oct 20, 2007 2:37:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kfree_81052

Beautiful work! :) xpext an order from me in the future ;)
Adida of Cerulean, One of Tyr's Own
DT++++

"I'll be standin' on this here Alpha 'till the seagulls come home."

-Current avvie by me-
This is my Deviantart. Note for art.
[Oct 20, 2007 8:56:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

As this is a fun thing for me, more than a way to earn dubs, if you can think of something else you can trade me for I will be glad to accept that as well :)

Also, ask EmieAngel how she manages it. She doesn't play on the doubloon oceans either, but was still able to pay for hers.

Easy! I purchase dubs :p lol
DarkFaery
[Oct 21, 2007 8:46:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarah3930

Sorry to Bump...but are ye still there, ye haven't PM'd me with my price etc. yet....
Badboi on Sage
Avvie by Xalija!
[Oct 31, 2007 12:22:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TrueScholar

Indeed...I PM'd a couple of weeks ago for a status update (I'm paid in full already). Please let me know whether you'll be refunding, or providing the avvy. :)
Scholar
Officer of Odin's Demise / The Eye
Hunter

[Nov 2, 2007 4:55:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
twinklerain

Wow!

Very awesome avatars! The one I loved best was the one you did for Magrat ^__^. It looks very painterly =).

I have just one question,how much will it cost me if I order a style like Magrat's?

Anyway,Keep up the good work!
Allykha on all oceans, but mainly Viridian.

[Nov 3, 2007 1:32:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates