• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1760 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
jbranham

[Selling] Gypsy Ginger's Art Galleria, Avatars and so much more! Reply to this Post

I make custom avatars, banners for your personal crew/flag forum, and event banners. Avatars 5k each, banners 10k each. Just let me know what ye want and I'll do my best to make it for you.

*I play on the Midnight Ocean only. If ye are from another ocean let me know and we can work something out*

Examples below:

Cephalopod Avatar

Blackhammer Avatar

Captaintut Avatar

Misc.

Banners Example

----------------------------------------
[Edit 4 times, last edit by jbranham at Nov 3, 2007 9:14:11 PM]
[Sep 27, 2007 12:10:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kcfaulkner

Re: [Selling] Gypsy Ginger's Art Galleria, Avatars and so much more! Reply to this Post

Ahoy,
I would like an avatar.

Please use this link for my portrait.
http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Captaintut&itemid=7332019

I would like it redrawn if ye can do that. And maybe Captaintut in fancy lettering at the top of the drawing.

(If ye cant do that let me know)

Please dont PM me, I get confused on them. xD

But I will keep checking the thread.
Captaintut
Senior Officer of Earthbound
Lord of EAC

******* tells you, "anyway i am muting you.. i hate american nubs"

[Sep 29, 2007 11:14:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ploute

Re: [Selling] Gypsy Ginger's Art Galleria, Avatars and so much more! Reply to this Post

Wow is all we can say! WOW! Thank you so much! We'll get it put up on our forums ASAP. Gotta get in touch with the person that runs the actually hardware. :D It looks awesome and just the way we asked too.
--Ploute

Crazy Oeddies Toga Emporium, Cnossos, Midnight Ocean
Captain of Running Wild

Awesome Avatar done by GypsyGinger of Midnight
[Oct 20, 2007 1:22:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.silly-symphonies-flag.org    cfmanj    cfmanj [Link]  Go to top 
FinchSparrow

Sent you a PM :)
Roseash on Viridian
[Oct 20, 2007 1:52:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jbranham

Ok so far this is what I have on my order list...

I will be leaving outta town from Oct 26th-Nov 1st, so if you don't hear from me that will be why.

1. Captaintut
2. Swordmaster
3. Ploute
4. Brighteyez
5. Rabidron
6. Auction Winner

Banners

1. Calyx
2. Castawayjoe
3. Auction Winner
4. Silly Symphonies

Also please make sure to include an idea of what you want. I like having plenty of details for them. If you are on a different ocean than Midnight we will work something out.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by jbranham at Nov 16, 2007 10:16:09 AM]
[Oct 20, 2007 12:03:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kfree_81052

oooh... i just may order one in the future ;)

~Adida - Midnight.
Adida of Cerulean, One of Tyr's Own
DT++++

"I'll be standin' on this here Alpha 'till the seagulls come home."

-Current avvie by me-
This is my Deviantart. Note for art.
[Oct 20, 2007 9:09:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jbranham

Here's a new style of artwork I'm trying out. I think it makes cute avatars. Plus till I get my new wacom I have to try to keep my art simple...hard to do complex stuff with a darn mouse. Enjoy.

Roseash

[Edit 1 times, last edit by jbranham at Dec 17, 2007 3:30:15 PM]
[Dec 12, 2007 11:49:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates