• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 747 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Nooblar

Make NPP's have better parlor manners. Reply to this Post

Sounds silly, I know, But as alot of greenies learn the puzzles, they play the NPPs either by chance, or in the missions. After you beat them they exit the game quickly and use one of their random swabbie phrases, often logging off right now. I think that if they were programed to say "Well fought", "Great match matey Yarrrr", or "Good game" after a match it might improve the sportsmanship of the greenies on the oceans.
----------------------------------------
Nooblar and/or Nerdbeard on Sage/Emerald
Cartrunner wrote: 

<3
Dear forum alt: since you inquired, no, I do not endorse ban evasion.

Tilinkatar!
[Sep 14, 2007 6:27:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rolld20

Re: Make NPP's have better parlor manners. Reply to this Post

I'll second that.
The habit of tournament opponents to exit the game before I can even type 'gg' is disheartening.
Greyrat of Viridian
-------------

"The server is under heavy load due to calculating exactly how big of an idiot you are"

[Sep 14, 2007 6:49:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Burnt_Water

People leaving is better than harsh words coming back. Some people leaving might have a bad streak of luck and do not want to hear anything. Let them be.
Hard and big guide to whack off Brigands
How to make a pirate feel good
[Sep 14, 2007 8:09:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Bored en route? Bring a book or puzzle next time. [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

I'll second that.
The habit of tournament opponents to exit the game before I can even type 'gg' is disheartening.

Not everyone thinks that "gg" is polite. I know that I personally don't care about the game I just finished, it's the next one that's important, and in a tournament, unless you won, there's every reason to ditch the puzzle fast - You want to check your next opponent out, and you've only got 30 seconds a lot of the time.

Please try to keep in mind that not everyone who doesn't spout off two letters that lengthen themselves is a bad sport. Some of us are fixated on something else. The adrenaline rush of the next fight. I actually find good game to be insulting.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Sep 14, 2007 9:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates