• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 72
Posts: 72   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14446 times and has 71 replies Next Thread
P1ratess

Re: Poke Awards July 07

/e petitions OMs to make Poke-award trinkets that can be held in a victory pose in portraits.

Nice thread, Poke :) <3

Tesse
----------------------------------------
Tesse (Hunter)
Piratesse (Viridian & Malachite)
[Jul 23, 2007 11:51:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bubblesalt

Q) How do you get 1000 Picachus into a Mini?
A) You POKE em on!

Pokey! Pokey! Pokey! Pokey! Pokey! Whooop! xP
Bubbleboy on the Virdian Ocean.
[Jul 24, 2007 12:13:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
courtkid1012

More categories please, <3.

PLEASE!!!!!

Belgica - Luff his ability to wind people up while keeping a straight face. an awesum reply to Chinchi's boycott Scup thred with his boycott chinchi, made us all laff with numerous threds on how he has ruined teh oshun wif his rum escapades. I stil sens more from this one...

Yes... it did make me laugh too. /e hopes everyone knows it was all in fun and no one was awarded 10K.

I also never got beat in a PvP during that time.

^Don't start it again because of that.
Chinchi on all oceans. (Viridian)
Ducha De Oro of Riddle Makers

Inspire others
^Click
[Jul 24, 2007 12:15:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sikral

Yus teh Poke awards are here! Wif Viridian Parley werkin up a storm in teh proferbial forum Teecup, I prowdly prizent to joo Viridians Poke Awards (cue muzik) *dum dum duuuum* So on wif teh Catagrees!

1st up

Attenshun Whorabilitee.

Teh candidates-

Saltake - Saltake is our rezidenshul sloop sinking belgian waffle, turning no fewer than 15 threds into a discushun about herself and her dezire to sink sloops. This is posted on here forums so uthers can share her admiratshun for herself (numba of threds may be exagerated)

Yokomoko - Yoko as teh suxessor of Rohane as Teh face of Teh Farce, despite only being in teh forums a short while, has alredy staked his claym as up and comiing tart, wif threds such as The Farce - we are cute lyke kittens rly, an hav eleventy billion ships. (my kwestion here is how much are teh Guild chargin for teh rental). This kid speaks wif more inteligunce than Rohane but stil has teh putenshul to be just as stoopid.

and finally,

Rohane - Can be such a girl, an yet hasnt posted as much recently. Despite numerous threds and posts talking of intents to bl0xade, or suggesting sum sort of acshun, Rohane turnd out to be all mouth afta all. Sumthin tells me this isnt teh last we see of his stoopidity even tho he's not exactlee in a pusishun to do anythin (that hasnt stopt him befur.)

and teh winner is....

Yokomoko keep an eye on this one, but keep yer eye out, as Rohane wont be kept down fur long.

Ok the secund and last catagoree is awarded to teh Forum poster wif awesum abilitee to thro roks at teh pruverbial forum hornets nest

Teh Poke faktor

The candidates

Blackjacket - an awesum sum up of teh hot and not war flags of viridian in feel teh summer heat. I think spunx has alot more to offer teh forums in teh way of stirring, wif economic usage of words to maximise teh impact, i think this guy is hot ryte nao. This thred poked some overinflated ego's and even led to teh sinking of Blackmaria's Legendary shippy. Keep it up Blackjacket

Belgica - Luff his ability to wind people up while keeping a straight face. an awesum reply to Chinchi's boycott Scup thred with his boycott chinchi, made us all laff with numerous threds on how he has ruined teh oshun wif his rum escapades. I stil sens more from this one...

and finally

Scupperer - A seasund prufeshunal and yet never failing to supply teh bestest lets stir things threds.... just a sujestion of Scup playing teh game his way an parley is up in arms all AMGZHWFOOMG! way to go scup, joo show teh oshun just how to do eet!

and teh winner is

Scup! Showing teh new kidz on teh blok just how to stir a Viridian cuppa tea (tho on a side note, all free contenders show huge potenshul for future mayhemz.)

welll thats all from me for nao,more to come some uther tyme

Pokeme,
Hosting joor Poke Awards live from a studio sumwhere

<3

Could someone give me a translation into modern day English?
Hairless - Pirate on the Viridian Ocean
[Jul 24, 2007 1:43:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
P1ratess

Just read the words phonetically and you'll get the picture.
Tesse (Hunter)
Piratesse (Viridian & Malachite)
[Jul 24, 2007 3:21:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pod4811

Q) How do you get 1000 Picachus into a Mini?
A) You POKE em on!

Pokey! Pokey! Pokey! Pokey! Pokey! Whooop! xP

Why did the Pokemon hide under the bed?
So he could Pik-a-chu in the night!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Where's MY award?
Thomie - Back On The Smokes (Weak, Feeble, Quitter)

Captain of Mutiny!
Queen Mother of Sea Change
On The Viridian Ocean
[Jul 24, 2007 3:33:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

Just read the words phonetically and you'll get the picture.

cuz im bord

Yes, the Poke awards are here! With Viridian Parley working up a storm in the proverbial forum teacup, I proudly present you the Viridian Poke Awards (cue the music) *dum dum duuuum*
So on with the categories!

1st up

Attention Whore-ability

The candidates-

Saltake - Saltake is our resident sloop sinking Belgian waffle, turning no fewer than 15 threads into a discussion about herself and her desire to sink sloops. This is posted on the forums so others can share her admiration for herself (number of threads may be exaggerated)

Yokomoko - Yoko as the successor of Rohane as the face of the Force, despite only being in the forums a short while, has already staked his claim as the up and coming forum tart, with threads such as The Force - we are cute like kittens rly, and we have eleven billion ships. (my question here is how much are the guild charging for the rental). This kid speaks with more intelligence than Rohane but still has the potential to be just as stupid.

and finally,

Rohane - Can be such a girl and yet hasnt posted as much recently. Despite numerous threads and posts talking of intents to blockade or suggesting some sort of action, Rohane turned out to be all mouth after all. Something tells me this isnt the last we see of his stupidity even though he's not exactly in a position to do anything (that hasnt stoped him before.)

and the winner is....

Yokomoko keep an eye on this one, but keep yer eye out, as Rohane wont be kept down for long.

Ok the second and last category is awarded to the forum poster with awesome ability to through rocks at the proverbial forum hornets nest

The Poke factor

The candidates

Blackjacket - an awesome sum up of the hot and not war flags of viridian in feel the summer heat. I think spunx has alot more to offer the forums in the way of stirring, with economic usage of words to maximise the impact, I think this guy is hot right now. This thread poked some over inflated ego's and even led to the sinking of Blackmaria's Legendary ship. Keep it up Blackjacket

Belgica I love his ability to wind people up whilst keeping a straight face. An awesome reply to Chinchi's boycott Scup thread with his boycott chinchi, made us all laugh with numerous threads on how he has ruined the ocean with his rum escapades. I still sense more from this one...

and finally

Scupperer - A seasoned professional and yet never failing to supply the best "lets stir things threads...." just a suggestion of Scup playing the game his way an parley is up in arms all AMGZHWFOOMG! way to go scup, you show the ocean just how to do it!

and the winner is

Scup! Showing the new kids on the block just how to stir a Viridian cuppa tea (though on a side note, all free contenders show huge potential for future mayhem.)

Well thats all from me for now, more to come some other time!

Pokeme,
Hosting your Poke Awards live from a studio somewhere

<3

Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by black_beard7 at Jul 24, 2007 5:39:14 AM]
[Jul 24, 2007 4:00:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Andrew47

Your a sad, sad man Trigg...=P
I'm now playing Shambo on Viridian!
[Jul 24, 2007 4:51:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    andrew_orr_manutdforever@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Roofiyohoho

You forgot to nominate Pokeme for a prize or at least a nomination. I mean, mate, poking some fun in lolspeak every once in a while is good laugh altough doing it in every post becomes boring after a while. But matey! Writing a whole A4 page of such stuff! That means determination! Stamina! Dedication! Respect++

PS: I was going to say that those who can read that said post deserve recognition of some sort, but Triggster's achievement make that feat pale in comparison.
[Jul 24, 2007 7:26:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Purepedro45

Err... The year is 2007. >_>

Oh dear... lol
[Jul 24, 2007 7:50:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rohane

A thought passed through my head, as I was reading Pokeme's post, but i decided better of it and not post it here. So instead I will say:

<3 Pokeme

Wow finking befur posting! now THATS progres!

Wow having proper punctuation. Now THAT is progress... Now if we can just get you to spell properly :)

<3
~Rohane
No one agrees with him. Then again he doesn't agree with anyone else either.

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/roms/
The link above is for my own personal benifit. kkthnxbai
[Jul 24, 2007 9:43:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joris

I'd also like to thank Rohane for being a poor sport!

Belgica
Teh Poke faktor candidate 07/07
[Edit 1 times, last edit by joris at Jul 24, 2007 10:02:25 AM]
[Jul 24, 2007 9:45:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

More categories please, <3. You forgot the always touching posthumous award which should have been awarded to Smelter and/or Iamdaking. I mean really, where would we be without'em?

Caleb_Cuthry wins that one in my eyes.

He's Irish for a reason. <3!
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Jul 24, 2007 10:58:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
YokoMoko

More categories please, <3. You forgot the always touching posthumous award which should have been awarded to Smelter and/or Iamdaking. I mean really, where would we be without'em?

Caleb_Cuthry wins that one in my eyes.

LOL! Saltake has a point :D
Yokomoko - Hunter

Cairi wrote:

Think of it as foreplay and look forward to the release

[Jul 24, 2007 11:18:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Rohane wrote: 

A thought passed through my head, as I was reading Pokeme's post, but i decided better of it and not post it here. So instead I will say:

<3 Pokeme

Wow having proper punctuation. Now THAT is progress...

Best part of this post is that Pokeme's punctuation isn't correct.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Jul 24, 2007 11:27:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
YokoMoko

Rohane wrote: 

<3 Pokeme

Wow having proper punctuation. Now THAT is progress...

Best part of this post is that Pokeme's punctuation isn't correct.

Yes he does? Apart from the 'THATS' which should be THAT'S' - I guess it's better than normal? Anyway.. It's Rohane so he is special.....????
Yokomoko - Hunter

Cairi wrote:

[Jul 24, 2007 11:36:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Wow, finking befur posting! now THAT' S progres!

I believe this is how it should be, isn't it? That's a mistake in each sentence and I wouldn't call it proper punctuation.

Saint,
showing evidence that Rohane is, in fact, stupid.

EDIT: Possibly a comma after now as well. *is not 100% sure on that one*
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Saint_Death at Jul 24, 2007 11:43:00 AM]
[Jul 24, 2007 11:41:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
YokoMoko

Wow, finking befur posting! now THAT' S progres!

EDIT: Possibly a comma after now as well. *is not 100% sure on that one*

Aye............. *pointless post*

Not neccessary though.
Yokomoko - Hunter

Cairi wrote:

[Jul 24, 2007 11:56:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Andrew47

Contrary to poular belief, there are actually more than 7 of us...

I'm Irish to ya know...=P

We're gonna take over this place. *Cackles like a leprechaun* We have all the gold!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Andrew47 at Jul 24, 2007 12:25:23 PM]
[Jul 24, 2007 11:58:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    andrew_orr_manutdforever@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
YokoMoko

Preview before posting mate :D

All the gold eh?

/me beats Andrew47 right back to the rainbow he come from..*

*Don't try that at home..

EDIT: [ /quote ]He's Irish for a reason. <3![ /quote ]

It's [ quote ] first (No space), then [ /quote ] (No space)....
Yokomoko - Hunter

Cairi wrote:

[Edit 2 times, last edit by YokoMoko at Jul 24, 2007 12:05:15 PM]
[Jul 24, 2007 12:03:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Andrew47

Preview before posting mate :D

All the gold eh?

/me beats Andrew47 right back to the rainbow he come from..*

*Don't try that at home..

EDIT: [ /quote ]He's Irish for a reason. <3![ /quote ]

It's [ quote ] first (No space), then [ /quote ] (No space)....

Just a typo, I think I know how to quote something. Just far too lazy to preview my posts...
[Jul 24, 2007 12:26:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    andrew_orr_manutdforever@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Okay, can we stop the flaming of people in this thread. Oh, wait, I guess that was kind of the whole intent of the awards....

... flame on, I guess...

Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by WenchCleo at Jul 24, 2007 12:57:31 PM]
[Jul 24, 2007 12:52:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

To all those who think they are marrying Pokeme, sadly for you him and I eloped months ago...sorry! He isn't Mormon, I won't share. <3

Also, Pokey, I think we need categories like:
1) Biggest Cat Fight
2) Biggest LoLcat fight
3) Best mental break down

I mean seriously...the Days of Our Lives drama has been so good lately, we need to give people some recognition.

PS. Bel, loved your speech. I mean most people give speeches when they lose right? =P
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Jul 25, 2007 5:57:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

2) Biggest LoLcat fight

runs to find more LOLcat pics!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Jul 25, 2007 10:51:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

Bigbertha wrote: 

3) Best mental break down

It's all BB's fault! I mean she went to Sage, and the ocean, like, fell apart! They're out to get me, they really are! Sending kraken's to chase my ships, pirates described as greenies asking me questions, tempting me with gems...***mumbles incoherently***

No! Not pink and purple bubbles! Nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!

***runs off waving her hands and screeching nonsense words!***
Jolyma

[Jul 25, 2007 10:56:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

I hear that there are these jackets which men in white coats give you. They make you hug yourself, why don't you try and get one?
Anchovia
[Jul 25, 2007 11:00:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Jul 25, 2007 11:25:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Oh my God MARRY ME

Screw you Bran :O
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 25, 2007 11:28:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
firechic0

These are actually quite comfortable except for the strap that they tend to pull too tightly in between your legs.
/me is revealing WAY too much information with this post...
Crazy MaryJo- Viridian~proud Mama of a little pirate!biggrinBorn:11/21/08
Shorty Jack wrote: 
Just because you started the thread doesn't mean everyone is talking to you. tongue

[Jul 25, 2007 12:41:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Revealing and confirming are different things.

Either way, YOU A CRAZY TART O:
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 25, 2007 12:45:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 72   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates