• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 72
Posts: 72   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14007 times and has 71 replies Next Thread
Poke_Me

Poke Awards July 07

Yus teh Poke awards are here! Wif Viridian Parley werkin up a storm in teh proferbial forum Teecup, I prowdly prizent to joo Viridians Poke Awards (cue muzik) *dum dum duuuum* So on wif teh Catagrees!

1st up

Attenshun Whorabilitee.

Teh candidates-

Saltake - Saltake is our rezidenshul sloop sinking belgian waffle, turning no fewer than 15 threds into a discushun about herself and her dezire to sink sloops. This is posted on here forums so uthers can share her admiratshun for herself (numba of threds may be exagerated)

Yokomoko - Yoko as teh suxessor of Rohane as Teh face of Teh Farce, despite only being in teh forums a short while, has alredy staked his claym as up and comiing tart, wif threds such as The Farce - we are cute lyke kittens rly, an hav eleventy billion ships. (my kwestion here is how much are teh Guild chargin for teh rental). This kid speaks wif more inteligunce than Rohane but stil has teh putenshul to be just as stoopid.

and finally,

Rohane - Can be such a girl, an yet hasnt posted as much recently. Despite numerous threds and posts talking of intents to bl0xade, or suggesting sum sort of acshun, Rohane turnd out to be all mouth afta all. Sumthin tells me this isnt teh last we see of his stoopidity even tho he's not exactlee in a pusishun to do anythin (that hasnt stopt him befur.)

and teh winner is....

Yokomoko keep an eye on this one, but keep yer eye out, as Rohane wont be kept down fur long.

Ok the secund and last catagoree is awarded to teh Forum poster wif awesum abilitee to thro roks at teh pruverbial forum hornets nest

Teh Poke faktor

The candidates

Blackjacket - an awesum sum up of teh hot and not war flags of viridian in feel teh summer heat. I think spunx has alot more to offer teh forums in teh way of stirring, wif economic usage of words to maximise teh impact, i think this guy is hot ryte nao. This thred poked some overinflated ego's and even led to teh sinking of Blackmaria's Legendary shippy. Keep it up Blackjacket

Belgica - Luff his ability to wind people up while keeping a straight face. an awesum reply to Chinchi's boycott Scup thred with his boycott chinchi, made us all laff with numerous threds on how he has ruined teh oshun wif his rum escapades. I stil sens more from this one...

and finally

Scupperer - A seasund prufeshunal and yet never failing to supply teh bestest lets stir things threds.... just a sujestion of Scup playing teh game his way an parley is up in arms all AMGZHWFOOMG! way to go scup, joo show teh oshun just how to do eet!

and teh winner is

Scup! Showing teh new kidz on teh blok just how to stir a Viridian cuppa tea (tho on a side note, all free contenders show huge potenshul for future mayhemz.)

welll thats all from me for nao,more to come some uther tyme

Pokeme,
Hosting joor Poke Awards live from a studio sumwhere

<3
----------------------------------------
Pokemey Houston sings I will always luff joo

Back to defend his Viridian Idol crown.
[Jul 23, 2007 12:17:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
decker2

Re: Poke Awards July 07

lol brilliant i woulda gone for Belgica nd the Pwning thread about shoppes but good fun Pokeme see ya around!
Mordan on Viridian.
[Jul 23, 2007 12:28:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smackhead

lmao

Marry me pokeme? <3
Smackhead. Hunter.
Wandering from crew to crew.
[Jul 23, 2007 12:31:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

<3 Pokey!!!

but.. I want to be nominated for something... *runs off to figure out some way to stir things up!*
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Jul 23, 2007 12:32:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jutecloth

Tikao wrote: 
<3 Pokey!!!

but.. I want to be nominated for something... *runs off to figure out some way to stir things up!*

How about overreacting?

Look! Pick me, Pokeme!
Bakunin wrote: 
When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called "the People's Stick".
Darksand wrote: 
[S]chadenfreude is a positive externality for some of us.

[Jul 23, 2007 12:37:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

lol... there are a number of people I would nominate for overreacting... perhaps you for overreacting to me joking around...

*smiles sweetly*

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Jul 23, 2007 12:44:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RavenFraser

lmao

Marry me pokeme? <3

Back off!! *growls* Pokey is mine, mine, mine, mine, mine... oh wait did i say it? MINE!

:D <3 ROFL and what else? LMFAO... hee... giggles... snorts (oops that is not for all to hear) giggles some more... and one last hee :D

RAWR Pokey <3
Rj
Captain of New Dawn
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Avatar by the amazing Pokeme... check them out!
I love you Zach!
[Jul 23, 2007 12:47:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://horizonypp.17.forumer.com [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

You deserve an attention whoring nomination for the next month awards with this thread.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Jul 23, 2007 12:59:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

You deserve an attention whoring nomination for the next month awards with this thread.

QFT

Although this made me laff..

This kid speaks wif more inteligunce than Rohane but stil has teh putenshul to be just as stoopid.

Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Jul 23, 2007 1:03:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
YokoMoko

I'm not even in the same league as Saltake lol >.<!!! Though she made Raft of Medusa famous so yay!

You have received 69 poe from Pokeme.
Pokeme tells you, " towards your fleet"

Yay for prizes!
Yokomoko - Hunter

Cairi wrote:

Think of it as foreplay and look forward to the release

[Edit 1 times, last edit by YokoMoko at Jul 23, 2007 1:22:30 PM]
[Jul 23, 2007 1:19:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

Only 15? Darn, should've gone for more.
Also, I'm shocked that I didn't win. Guess these nights did its work.

You keep cracking me up, and my down mood really needed it. Mwah. <3
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[Jul 23, 2007 1:21:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joris

Thank you, thank you...

I would like to thank the following people:

Ciar: Without her inspiration to get off my lazy sugar of cane, I could not come this far.

Cyndiepet: To keep one's mind straight, one should always have someone to get expeled by, that isn't just acting.

Tristan: If we did not nav side by side all these years, I would not be here anymore.

Rudebwoi: Your help in testing mechanics and delivering enjoyable PvPs (at least for our ship) can not be matched. You are a true addict.

Whiterose: If someone can be any more lazy and still put a smile on my face, I have not met them.

JollyJoe: Your blockade was most likely my most enjoyable ever. You are a true mate with nothing less than the highest respect.

Thematador: Your loyalty and friendship has changed my views on this ocean: I dislike even more people, hurrah!

Flakcannon: Your dedication to both laziness and perfection inspire me.

My vanguard friends: You mates have always put a grin on my face. Wether it is because I want to sink you, or sink with you, you are the true active players.

My RiddleMaker friends: I love how you get away with your exploits. I'm glad they inspire others to blockade you, more sinky!

Scupperer, Mcgreggor and the gang: You guys are always in good spirits. No matter who calls you cannon fodder, you can laugh it out. Love the picture posts, and the rum reply thread.

Poker friends: Alas, I have left the poker tables yet again. My inspirations lie elsewhere, but I come watch undetected at times ;-)

PokeMe: If there was ever inspiration to get back to my old self, it was you. I enjoy playing differently again.

15 sugar, 8 wood, 1 iron, 2 basic, 2 skilled, 2 expert. 1 Belgica to set the price

Belgica
Teh Poke faktor candidate 07/07
[Jul 23, 2007 1:43:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jutecloth

Tikao wrote: 
lol... there are a number of people I would nominate for overreacting... perhaps you for overreacting to me joking around...

*smiles sweetly*

I'm not overreacting; you're overreacting.

Recall the jury!
Bakunin wrote: 
When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called "the People's Stick".
Darksand wrote: 
[S]chadenfreude is a positive externality for some of us.

[Jul 23, 2007 1:49:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

See, now you're overreacting to my overreacting to your overreacting to...

OW...

my head hurts!

Martobain wrote: 

[Jul 23, 2007 2:03:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
decker2

is he quiting or something because if this is his acceptance speech someone better tell him he didnt win....
Mordan on Viridian.
[Jul 23, 2007 2:05:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

ROFL... I think Bel thinks it's an honor just to be nominated for a Pokey award!

Martobain wrote: 

[Jul 23, 2007 2:09:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Andrew47

Yus teh Poke awards are here!

not yet anuver crummy awardz seramony!

Good stuff Pokme. I don't know what we'd with without you...
I'm now playing Shambo on Viridian!
[Jul 23, 2007 2:12:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    andrew_orr_manutdforever@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Poke_Me

ROFL... I think Bel thinks it's an honor just to be nominated for a Pokey award!

Theyre all winners....

[Jul 23, 2007 2:18:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wait4Me

ROFL Poke! You make me giggle.
~Possidon~
Senior Officer of Still of the Night
Lady of Sea Change
"Fairest maiden, but warrior still
With azure robe, and iron will."
[Jul 23, 2007 3:01:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Lovely speech Bel...

And Poke, <3
Anchovia
[Jul 23, 2007 3:05:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ariel_mac

And the year is not over yet....
~ Arielmac (all oceans except Atlantic)

[Jul 23, 2007 3:38:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

More categories please, <3. You forgot the always touching posthumous award which should have been awarded to Smelter and/or Iamdaking. I mean really, where would we be without'em?
[removed by SOPA]
[Jul 23, 2007 4:11:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smackhead

lmao

Marry me pokeme? <3

Back off!! *growls* Pokey is mine, mine, mine, mine, mine... oh wait did i say it? MINE!

:D <3 ROFL and what else? LMFAO... hee... giggles... snorts (oops that is not for all to hear) giggles some more... and one last hee :D

RAWR Pokey <3

Awwww :(

Can i marry him for a day then? Pwease? Ill pay you.......
Smackhead. Hunter.
[Jul 23, 2007 5:00:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RavenFraser

lmao

Marry me pokeme? <3

RAWR Pokey <3

Rofl

Okay :D for a price *wink*
Rj
Captain of New Dawn
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Avatar by the amazing Pokeme... check them out!
I love you Zach!
[Jul 23, 2007 5:01:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://horizonypp.17.forumer.com [Link]  Go to top 
smackhead

lmao

Marry me pokeme? <3

RAWR Pokey <3

Rofl

Okay :D for a price *wink*

Ok, ok, ill give you....... 58 poe, a good foil, a new stick, a random portrait, and some random trinkey thingy, deal? :D
Smackhead. Hunter.
[Jul 23, 2007 5:09:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Purepedro45

Just an idea
[Jul 23, 2007 7:42:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

I'm honored to receive this award...

World Peace!
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[Jul 23, 2007 7:49:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Just an idea

Err... The year is 2007. >_>
[removed by SOPA]
[Jul 23, 2007 8:38:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rohane

A thought passed through my head, as I was reading Pokeme's post, but i decided better of it and not post it here. So instead I will say:

<3 Pokeme
~Rohane
No one agrees with him. Then again he doesn't agree with anyone else either.

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/roms/
The link above is for my own personal benifit. kkthnxbai
[Jul 23, 2007 9:03:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poke_Me

A thought passed through my head, as I was reading Pokeme's post, but i decided better of it and not post it here. So instead I will say:

<3 Pokeme

Wow finking befur posting! now THATS progres!

[Jul 23, 2007 11:50:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 72   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates