• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 112
Posts: 112   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 28488 times and has 111 replies Next Thread
Xalija

Avatars by Xalija Reply to this Post

Come in and Welcome to my new shiny Avatar Thread!

Let avatars talk...

Event Entries...
and high resolution
and high resolution and high resolution and high resolution and high resolution --> and high resolution

All Avatars 30k. If you like what you get and think it's worth more poe feel free to tip ;D
I take payment on all doubloon oceans.

Für alle Opal Piraten unter uns - ich nehme auch gerne Avatar Bestellungen auf deutsch entgegen
Preis wie für alle anderen doubloon Ozeane 30k. Wenn euch gefällt was ihr bekommt ist etwas extra Tinkgeld immer willkommen ;D

Enjoy ^_^

PS: at some point i wont be able to edit this first post anymore - in that case make sure to check the last page for updates on new avatars.
----------------------------------------
= Talula - Meridian =
Xalija on all other Ocean
Old Avatars - broken pic links
[Edit 16 times, last edit by Xalija at Dec 31, 2007 5:39:57 PM]
[Jul 16, 2007 1:05:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
decker2

Re: Avatars by Xalija Reply to this Post

They look Brilliant can i have one please

Wearing: Rich/Expensive Clothes
Topic: Poker with me with lots of PoEZ

Is it posiblle for you to tell me when it will be finished by?
Mordan on Viridian.
[Jul 16, 2007 8:40:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

Weeeej - first order in my new thread ^___^ makes a total waiting list ooooof:

Corruption
Mordan
= Talula - Meridian =
[Jul 16, 2007 9:09:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
windwhip

Weeeej - first order in my new thread ^___^ makes a total waiting list ooooof:

Corruption
Mordan

i want one too!

:DDDDD

Acutally i like the Head hancho one but instead of a squirrel can i have a bomb that says i bmb ur threads

ty :D

Sweetkaya on Meridian
Ladadida on League of Legends NA Platinum Division III
[Edit 1 times, last edit by windwhip at Jul 18, 2007 4:30:32 PM]
[Jul 18, 2007 4:26:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

next order in! WOOT ^___^

sure thing kaya - i will get back to you about details to your avatar as soon as i start it. but i have already a few ideas ;D

new waiting list:
Corruption
Sweetkaya

(Mordan put his order on hold for now)

and some of you might have noticed my new shiny avatar - it's made by Kolibri / Libelle - i won it for my entry at the Avatars for Avat-arr-tist Event
here also it's high resolution just because i find it so brilliant and that every detail should be enjoyed in all its hight ;)
High resolution of Xalija BY KOLIBRI
decided to go for a link, otherwise it looks too much like i did this!
thank you so much Kolibri
= Talula - Meridian =
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Xalija at Jul 22, 2007 3:06:31 AM]
[Jul 19, 2007 3:11:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
lillylolly

I just want to post how amazing this girl is. As you can see from my avvy her work is amazing, I can't thank her enough. Anything I asked was not a problem.

Thanks Talula you rock!!
Corruption
FO of temple of hathor... my views do NOT reflect my crew... just like to talk :P
Viridian Ocean

current avatar by Xalija
[Jul 21, 2007 11:38:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

*me cant stop blushing*
thank you soooo much corruption ^_^ and i am glad you like your avatar - and thx for the tip ;D

here Corruptions avvy and its high res
[is a little word play. shall remind of eve and her corrupting adam to eat from the forbidden fruit - see apple tree in the back]

and started already sketching for Sweetkaya
*wipes sweat off her forhead* ;D
= Talula - Meridian =
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Xalija at Jul 21, 2007 1:03:55 PM]
[Jul 21, 2007 1:01:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
emporermagic

Mate ye have amazing talent! I think 30k is a great price considering how good they are! I especially like the backrounds, what do you use to make them?
[Jul 22, 2007 12:27:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TuucciZ

I know this might be a challenge, but could you try to draw an avatar of me dancing on an arcade dance machine? If you manage to do it, I might even offer a bit extra payment... =)
If you dunno what it's like, check Youtube with a search of "ITG".

Here's my pirate. You may replace the clothes with other clothes if it's easier/looks better.
Tuuc on Sage. Yes, I'm back.
Nemo wrote: 
I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to everyone who didn't post in this thread.

[Jul 22, 2007 12:49:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

Mate ye have amazing talent! I think 30k is a great price considering how good they are! I especially like the backrounds, what do you use to make them?

thank you so much!! ^_^
i do all my work in photoshop with graphic tablet and mouse. i first do internet research to get ideas to certain topics, like for corruption i did research on 30s mafia clothes (that was what i was going for in the first place) but then decided to go for corruption with adam and eve. for that i researched adam and eve portraits and apple tree photographs. then i just draw the background, orientating at the photos (how the leaves look etc.) does this answer your question?

I know this might be a challenge, but could you try to draw an avatar of me dancing on an arcade dance machine? If you manage to do it, I might even offer a bit extra payment... =)
If you dunno what it's like, check Youtube with a search of "ITG".

hmmm.... i researched ITG on youtube - that looks jokes and absolutely mad XD love it. drawing it will be tricky. specially because the floor matt with the signs on is essential as well as the arrows on the screen, and then a whole person fitting in an itzy tiny avatar..... BUT i have already some ideas and whilst writing this there are even more coming ^^ so i just put you on the waiting list and get back to you when i start drawing to make sure i get everything just how you imagined it ;D also if you have more ideas on how to realize this challenge feel free to send me essays full of them - just like i do XD

Waiting List.....
Sweetkaya (already started)
Tuucciz

Also coming up - business in RL. meaning it might take me a bit longer from now on to finish orders. i would get back to you tough if there was a propper break coming up.

So far and fair winds
= Talula - Meridian =
[Jul 22, 2007 3:03:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
saa77

I forgot to post my thanks in this thread! Thanks for the avvie and for putting up with all my suggestions and modifications for it. :) It looks awesome! Oh and thanks for the extra avvie as well! The squirrel looks great!!
-Saadskellie on midnight, ice and sage
SO of Tyr's Own "we totally cover rock!"

*current avvie by shortyjack*
[Edit 1 times, last edit by saa77 at Jul 22, 2007 3:50:15 AM]
[Jul 22, 2007 3:49:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    saadskellie [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

you are welcome saad. your suggestions were creativ and constructive and i enjoyed to work on it with you ^_^ am glad you like the outcome!
*me likes that squirrel as well* hopefully i will see it displayed as your avvy at some point ^^ still get a shock everytime i see one of my created avatars in a forum thread - always think its my own and wonder when i posted something XD *silly me*

and here the next update. sweetkayas "i bmb your threads honcho" and its high res

next and only order by Tuucciz
= Talula - Meridian =
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Xalija at Jul 26, 2007 3:00:07 PM]
[Jul 26, 2007 2:56:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

ok - and here my latest little wonder - tuucciz wanted me to

try to draw an avatar of me dancing on an arcade dance machine?

here's the outcome.... and its high resolution
= Talula - Meridian =
[Aug 5, 2007 2:52:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
TuucciZ

That's awesome! Thanks a lot!
Tuuc on Sage. Yes, I'm back.
Nemo wrote: 
I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to everyone who didn't post in this thread.

[Aug 5, 2007 3:24:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elvenmaster

Thanks alot Talu, Its awesome =P, although i think a pink dress might ahve gone better XD!!!! Cheers ^_^
Elvenmaster on viridian
[Aug 5, 2007 7:13:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

thx a lot you two ^_^ am glad you like them
and for your pink dress elven - i was sooooo close to giving you one =P
*might do some editing when she is bored*

oh, and btw - i dont have any orders atm ´°_°` *blink blink*
what am i going to do ey?! ;D

EDIT:

see how bored i am.....
more purple than pink. but i had layers flattened so this was best i could do XD
= Talula - Meridian =
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Xalija at Aug 5, 2007 7:50:38 AM]
[Aug 5, 2007 7:17:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
elvenmaster

W00T!!!!
Now I look COOL! =P *dances in his dress*
YAAY!!!! XD!! Tahnks Talu =D
Elvenmaster on viridian
[Aug 5, 2007 9:05:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

ok, in case any ppl still look at this thread =P *hasen't heard anything of anyone in ages* here my first attempt to produce a portrait background. all in the atlantean spirit ;D

it's not the final draft yet - so comments and suggestions are more than welcome ^_^
cheers
= Talula - Meridian =
[Aug 15, 2007 11:51:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
sarah3930

Pretty good, for a first draft, I know I would be getting an Atlantic portrait!
Badboi on Sage
Avvie by Xalija!
[Aug 15, 2007 1:35:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dreadnaht

Try using the blur tool and blur along the larger strokes. Don't ruin the picture, but that would help to make it more realistic.
I'm at a loss for words
[Aug 15, 2007 8:48:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

Pretty good, for a first draft, I know I would be getting an Atlantic portrait!

Try using the blur tool and blur along the larger strokes. Don't ruin the picture, but that would help to make it more realistic.

thx for your comments ^_^
am not sure though what you mean with larger strokes? are they in the water, the white foam on the water, or are you talkinga bout the pillars? i blurred the water already a lot. i added more precice lines later again because it just looked too blurred and messy. but i will give it a try if it is the water you mean. ^^
cheers
= Talula - Meridian =
[Aug 15, 2007 11:44:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

and here another avatar for avatar-exchange with darkfaery/emieangel ^_^
and its high res
i made versions with different fonts of the name, but atm i prefere this one best so =P

EDIT: darkfaery is using this font version of the avatar:
and as always its high res
= Talula - Meridian =
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Xalija at Aug 21, 2007 10:53:55 AM]
[Aug 17, 2007 10:08:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
decker2

I'll order an avatar. Your choice of all of it.

Thanks.
Mordan on Viridian.
[Aug 30, 2007 3:52:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

I'll order an avatar. Your choice of all of it.

Thanks.

weeeee.... got another order ^_____^ *jumps around*
so, you dont have any wishes etc. for your avatar? shall it still have something to do with poker? or definately not with poker because you had a poker one for a while now? orrr....... what you could also do is tell me a little bit about you. what puzzles you like, why you play, what clothes you like, situations or things that happened to you on PP. anything that i could use as inspiration for an avatar? if you really dont mind than i ask for permission to try something new/weird/different?! dont know yet - just checking in advance ;D
*brains doing somersault to come up with ideas*
btw - this is my entry for the event Darkfaery's Enchanted Portrait which is still going atm. and as always its high resolution
= Talula - Meridian =
[Aug 30, 2007 4:23:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
decker2

Its entirely up to you. Do a good job.
Mordan on Viridian.
[Aug 30, 2007 5:41:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

Its entirely up to you. Do a good job.

aye aye *keeps up the somersault*

EDIT:
ok - here a first idea sketched out.... dont know how it would end up if you say you like it.
and bigger
let me know what you think ^^ then i will proceed
= Talula - Meridian =
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Xalija at Sep 1, 2007 4:20:31 AM]
[Aug 30, 2007 7:37:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

ok - mordan likes the avvy sketch - so i keep working on this one. also got another order which updates my waiting list to......

Mordan (work in progress)
Missdeliah

cheers
talu

EDIT: and again another update for me waiting list....

Mordan (nearly done now)
Missdeliah
RayvynRoze aka Alethia

as RL keeps me quite busy atm i wont take anymore orders before i am finished with these. thx for understanding and your patients
= Talula - Meridian =
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Xalija at Sep 11, 2007 3:11:52 PM]
[Sep 2, 2007 3:51:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
decker2

i dont think ive ever had to wait as long for a god damn avatar.
Mordan on Viridian.
[Sep 15, 2007 8:56:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

O.o
= Talula - Meridian =
[Sep 15, 2007 11:28:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
Xalija

i dont think ive ever had to wait as long for a god damn avatar.

Actually. you are really dis-respectful towards me as a person and my RL. i listened to your "hurry up"s, to you making stress that i finish your avatar soon and i really tried to be as fast as possible for you. i dont delay avatars on purpose. there is usually a very good reason for it if not even more than one.
Regarding this and that there was no poe involved so far, i will retreat from this comission. i really dont think being treated like that is worth the 30k. you might reconsider your attitude in future avatar comission or whenever you have to do with ppl.

moving on in my waiting list towards missdeliah. waiting for details.
= Talula - Meridian =
[Sep 15, 2007 3:44:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=69821 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 112   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates